Thread: Cant play shogun total war

Default Cant play shogun total war

Oh this old but good game shogun total war.
    But this game crash if you use window XP.
    Any solution?

Default Re: Cant play shogun total war

It's entirely possible that XP may not have anything to do with it. Can you tell us what kind of hardware you're running?
    Last edited by Martok; September 20, 2009 at 07:39 PM.
    "Evil is easy, and has infinite forms." - Pascal

I have another problem with my mtw T_T I mean all i did was reinstall windows XP, changed my graphics card to play rome total war....But for some reason mtw doesnt wanna start anymore I think i may have hurt its feeling when i switched to rtw. If i did im really sorry
    http://e-sim.org/lan.126366/

Je t'aime ma petite chou!

Heh. I doubt switching to Rome hurt the game's feelings.

However, switching your graphics card so you could play Rome might very well be the problem. Don't forget MTW is notorious (and not in a good way) for not wanting to run on certain video cards, and/or on certain video card drivers. This is especially true for any Nvidia cards out of the 8xxx and 9xxx series, with the 8800 being the worst of the lot.
    "Evil is easy, and has infinite forms." - Pascal

When it comes to computers im, what they say, stupid... I just went to store, bought the latest intel w/e card, shoved it into computer. Im very disappointed in myself.

It really sucks. Rtw is a good game in but i wanna play a more relaxed game...Ya know, chess n'. I really miss it and im thinking of switching back again rofl
    http://e-sim.org/lan.126366/

Je t'aime ma petite chou!