Thread: Can you help me please?

Default Can you help me please?

I'm currently using RTW 1.5, and I wanted to use TTW. However, I need BI first so I was wondering if anyone could guide me as to what to do? Where to go etc.... Perhaps a short guide on how to get BI/install and the same with TTW?

I'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but i'm quite new to all of this.

Please help.

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

Default Re: Can you help me please?

well, first of all you buy BI, then install it, then make sure you are patched up to 1.6, if not download 1.6, and then simply download the TTW install and direct it to your root RTW folder. simple.
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

Thanks, sorry for the late reply. I forgot my password.

knight of virtue and valor's Avatar Praefectus
    In the nightmares of my foes (bakersfield, CALI, allright)

welcome!
    "WE WILL SMITE THE INVADERS FROM OUR SKIES! Though they sweep over our lands like the sands of winter, never again will we bow before them; never again endure their oppression; never again endure their tyranny. We will strike without warning and without mercy, fighting as one hand, one heart, one soul. We will shatter their dreams and haunt their nightmares, drenching our ancestors' graves with their blood. And as our last breath tears at their lungs; as we rise again from the ruins of our cities...they will know: Helghan belongs to the Helghast." -Scholar Visari

i know im years late but this is to anyone who could have this problem:
    you dont need bi! just remove the horde lines from desc_sm_factions and it will work with vanilla rome total war! why nobody ever suggests this if its so simple??!!

note that in some mods (not the case of TTW) you need to change other things, like the "reduced risk of fire" feature in export_desc_buildings and the "can_swim" feature in export_desc_unit
    Last edited by es157; November 28, 2015 at 07:28 AM.

wow, 6 years later but you managed to get a solution