Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Broken Crescent 2.02 ENW

Default Re: BC 2.02 Empires of New Worlds

Well leave any territory of Any country respectful .But at present we don't locate any forts at some foreign area.
    Armenia has decided to begin an Invasion?Don't you dare to Declare that fact openly?
    bad boy boogie

We demand your most eastern fort disbanded, as It is, Even if it is placed only abit out of your lands, We demand it removed, We will not negotiate until you do so.
    Abit tired now...

Georgia Next,

The Romans, have done their turn, and are trying to reclaim the Orthodox cities that has abandoned her, will they not learn, that they are vulnerable left alone.

Furthermore, I will be sending a message to turks to discuss a trading of cities, I hope they agree to a fair and modest terms and it will further strengthen our relationship even further.

- Roman Emperor.
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

Empedocles's Avatar Domesticus

with great pleasure I attach the armenians turn.
    Georgians soldiers have managed to defeat the seljuks armies moving into our country.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    We have defeated the enemy general called Turashah and have surrounded his army in a fort. We hope to defeat the rest of his army during the following spring:

We have also defeated a second incursion force south of the mountains and forced them to go back to Persia:

In the meantime we conquered another rebel region and forced them to accept our rule.

regards

New version of all 77BC and 58BC can be found HERE

We have your Sultan surrounded, if you value his life, then you may negotiate with me for terms of peace and coin,

Regards-

The Armenian King.

PS: We see that CoJ and Ayyubids already at war! :O
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; September 21, 2009 at 09:29 PM.
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post

PS: We see that CoJ and Ayyubids already at war! :O
    really? could people please announce if they are at war. it takes a second and everyone should know. it makes life easier. Kaizer, are you at war with the turks?
    Last edited by spanish_emperor; September 21, 2009 at 09:38 PM.
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

depends on what the turks do.
    Abit tired now...

Decanus

well me Seljuks r at war with Georgians

You don't see, Kaizer consider yourself as a slyest.He penetrated my terrytory first turn, attacked my Turk's Sultan army in fort but Has No Courage to declare the war to Turks!
    Shame.I offer to punish such coward leaders...I hope St Peter who landed once and opened the gates of Antioch for armenians is not going to repeat the same Miracle at Rum territorry....
    bad boy boogie

Quote Originally Posted by spanish_emperor View Post
    really? could people please announce if they are at war. it takes a second and everyone should know. it makes life easier. Kaizer, are you at war with the turks?
    Hmm, people, please actually READ the thread. I think Sarkiss was pretty clear with his war declaration a few pages back.

Will do turn in a few hours.

Excuse me... But With Garato's withdrawl from Civic's hotseat due to how boring the rules are...(SAME RULES) I doubt garato's reliability in this game. He will drop this game like every other game.
    Abit tired now...

Excuse me... But With Garato's withdrawl from Civic's hotseat due to how boring the rules are...(SAME RULES) I doubt garato's reliability in this game. He will drop this game like every other game.
    Yeah, I just experienced the same thing in my Stainless Steel campaign,
    Garto decided to quit the campaign (auto-resolve), because when he sacked Brussels, he only got 600 florins (large town?) - and apparently this was justification enough for him to quit

But its not my place to judge, hopefully he will not abandon this HS too.
    Last edited by TriforceV; September 22, 2009 at 11:06 AM.

TRIFORCE.

I think we should have a replacement, just in case if he quits, to be honest, He quit every hotseat he has started.
    Abit tired now...

I think we should have a replacement, just in case if he quits, to be honest, He quit every hotseat he has started.
    I think its a bit too premature to be finding a replacement, your just edging him on to go because your at war with him..

TRIFORCE.

No, not exactly, Just because He quit my other game as well, and I am well, rather worried if he leaves, then it'll be an easy win.
    Abit tired now...

Which game ,Kaizer excusme please?
    Triforce,as you know very wel my point of view-the spies are pure the bug of the game.
    I never drop any game in rage.Who says I leave the HS?I said about general crisis of MTW HS.I suspect ,soon we ll see only Triforce and Kaizre in Hs.
    What I want-this is only war strategic game.Not battlefield or fantasy game.
    i beliefe some guys understand what I mean,Don't you see as many guys are leaviving our forum?
    bad boy boogie

Ayuu's up! A peace deal has been struck between my Kingdom and the Ayyubids of Egypt. Peace isn't impossible, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by barcamartin View Post
    Ayuu's up! A peace deal has been struck between my Kingdom and the Ayyubids of Egypt. Peace isn't impossible, after all.
    indeed.

Abbasids up

Seljuk Empire

alliance between Abbasid Caliph and Seljuk Emperor

Decanus

The Georgian Infidels thought they could stop our forces by building a fort,but they were so wrong....our reinforcement arrived at our fort at their lands n defeated the Georgian King in his own batle...muhahaahah....but in this process our young prince Kurmanshah lost his life.....our Sultan is in grief n vowed to take REVENGE of this death....he has ordered to erase the Georgians from the history n kill everyone one of them to the last child....no one will be spared...Its total war now
    Also i order u to immediately disband/remove ur forces from the fort in our lands or else suffer the consequences in the coming 6 months...a full stack army is camping near Tabrez n will capture that fort in comin months....
    We have captured Ganja n assimilated it in our great sultanate

SHAHS UP.....