Thread: CTDs when ending turn

Icon4 CTDs when ending turn

Exactly like the title says. Year in the game is around 260 BC I think, or around there, and everytime I try to end the turn it crashes to desktop. I've done more in the turn (after loading from an autosave), I've done less in the turn, I've taken settlements trying to avoid it but nothing helps.

Its done it six times now. =\ I'm stuck because of the CTD Error.

Any ideas why? Any fixes for it?

Default Re: CTDs when ending turn

*Cough* So can anyone help me or what? I'd love to get back to playing this mod but the CTDs happen every single time.

Need details? Ask and I can give. =\

>:[ Is this really that bad of a problem, that nobody has answers? Or am I just being ignored?

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Could be many possible reasons. Do you have other save games ? If you have then it's worth to reload an earler save game. If not, then nothing can be done. Sorry.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook

I'm working on a new save game. Lol, on that one I actually had meant to play the Marian campaign. I want to get into the AD years, but it takes so long. =\ But I accidentally played the Imperator campaign.

I've been trying for ages to get down into the Roman Empire stages on here, but it takes so long (because of how long the years are) and because real-life stuff always distracts me. If it freezes up on this new save as well, I'll throw things :[

It started happening again. On a different save game =\ It was about the same amount of time, around 70 or 80 in-game years or so I think, and it starts doing it.

I can't do anything to not cause the CTD. Should I reinstall? 'Cause this is getting on my nerves. I've never before gotten into AD on RTW, and I'd like to, but this is keeping me from doing it. :[ The years go too slow.

While I'm on that subject, does anyone know of a cheat or something I can use to skip years?