Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [SUBMOD] daNova's Ornamentum pack for TROM v1.7x - updated 19 July 2012

Default Re: [SUBMOD] daNova's Ornamentum pack for TROM v1.6x - updated 8 Apr 2010

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    You are a legend man! +Rep!!
    Freedom or Death!!!

jackwei's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: [SUBMOD] daNova's Ornamentum pack for TROM v1.6x - updated 8 Apr 2010

I have a problem with the Poltava and Early units for example :- early British and French infantry not showing up in the campaign, plus the Poltava units aren't there just in custom battles??

Is this bug or is this how is and also is there away around it to make all units available in the campaign??

can someone put a workink link for this submod please

New download link HERE

Nice work. Thanks.

That is "pay side". Who can give a normal link?
    And The latest version (v1.5) trom? I have 1.69 but not latest version

Here's a new link, PM me if this one dies. The 4shared link above doesn't require you to pay, just to set up a free login, but this one (mediafire) won't. Should be able to just click and download.

http://www.mediafire.com/?f4t7bqraafhtqf7

Laetus

Default Re: [SUBMOD] daNova's Ornamentum pack for TROM v1.7x - updated 19 July 2012

Awesome Sub mod! Thanks!

Semisalis

Default Re: [SUBMOD] daNova's Ornamentum pack for TROM v1.7x - updated 19 July 2012

i know this thread is old but i'll try the same...it doesn't work for me, i always get a ctd on startup even if i put ornamentum higher than "trom core 1.pack" in the mod manager...

Looking for a little help please guys,ive followed the instructions and placed this mod above the others in mod manager,click to launch game and it goes to loading screen but then crashes every time.If i uncheck this mod in the mod manager and launch game it works fine,what am i missing?

Yeah, this does not work anymore sadly

Christonikos's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgardt View Post
    Looking for a little help please guys,ive followed the instructions and placed this mod above the others in mod manager,click to launch game and it goes to loading screen but then crashes every time.If i uncheck this mod in the mod manager and launch game it works fine,what am i missing?
    I am having the same issue unfortunately.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123