Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ALEX TE WIP

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: ALEX TE WIP

Ok see the Mod done,cool.

Sheesh have been tied up with my BOSS,so no time to play games...huuhuu. Got a external HD to help,a 1T XHDD,for my games and data.

Don't know if can help,but I really need CAS file support.

Desperate for:

1. Pontic Javelin converted form Javelin to Spear cas,and sword/dagger.
    2. Eastern peasants converted to Spear/sword or dagger,from pitchfork. I can add shield OK.
    3. Greek Peasants converted to Spear/sword or dagger,from dagger only. Same shield OK. I use Equites cas,but faulty heads.
    4. Heavy Peltast converted to Spear/sword " ",from javelin/sword. XGM has cas,but no sword enabled.

I found existing units are Ok,just converting cas to new weapons opens up new units without extensive remoddelling.

Will use my new XHDD to finish models for you to look tonight. God I forgot to bring my memory card to internet cafe,lol.

I know you have your XTREME on ALEX and working so hope to surprise you heh... Go to get permissions for some units,so problem witrh unit use in some areas. waiting.....

How goes this - any chance of a completely stable version?

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

Oh Hi Blackie.

I was referering to Divus's mod as 'done'. He released TE Extreme and another with 3 roman factions.

Regards mine,I was waiting for Variag's new release and RS2 which was recently for unit use. Variag has not released yet so I can't access the Greek units I was hoping. RS-2 units are High grade ones,which are nice,but many gamers use less quality PCs which makes the game sluggish so I have to opt for mid range quality units,ie 86s where possible,or merged ones like in RCB or PI mods.

My wifey is with baby now so have been slack looking after wifey and bubs. So sorry my slow progress. I am hoping for release soon,but just darn unit data to redo and models to use. I have ideas but must wait for people to give consent on some units etc,ie ROP,PI and IBFD mods.

I will just chuck in some units worked on. I can not do UI so sorry many 'peasant's on my unit roster in game. Faction colours is a real headache. I have to redo EPIRUS to a better PI mod colour(if allowed)or RTR(AE)mod colour-as shown. Baktria uses a blue which is a pain to redo as dark blue in game looks bad,so have to tone down. So I have opted for FERRES rome blue colours and use Red for Rome in TE. Ferres has colours for 3 romes and senate. I am also trying different shields than in use with TE.
    Last edited by Kylan271; November 27, 2010 at 06:48 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12