Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Guide to Using DBEditor *Added Explanation of TSV Ability to Part 2*

Default Re: Guide to Using DBEditor *Added Explanation of TSV Ability to Part 2*

I had something similar, due to not having NETframe 2.0 or whatever it was,
    but Pack File Manager 3.1.8 works like a charm

Default Re: Guide to Using DBEditor *Added Explanation of TSV Ability to Part 2*

ok guide

Laetus

IT WORKED! I searched for tutorials on how to do this and I didn't find any that used DB editor THANKS A LOT for uploading this!

I've tried to use the editor, but something isn't working. Nothing I change ends up in the game. Tried Nizam I tutorial, tried to change unit build limits. Nothing ends up in the game. Want to eventually give the marathans units some abilities - like fire by rank and so forth, but this simple stuff isn't working. Any advice?

Although I am still missing the unit names, I have managed to create a custom unit that shows on the campaigns and to edit stats with a mixture of PFM 3.2.1 and PFM 3.1.6. Mostly 3.1.6 - worth a try ...

Any advice how to change towns/city stack size from 20 to 30?
    Have been reading here and there on forums but no where seems to be any advice on that.

Hello,

I realize I am pretty late to this game, but I have recently started playing ETW again and decided to try to mod some of the units and create some new ones. Thanks very much for putting together and posting this guide. It was extremely helpful. i was able to edit existing units without any problem. I ran into trouble when I tried to make a new unit. For some reason when I get to the part where you are supposed to click on the pull down menu on the asterisk line, I do not have any asterisk line at all. There is no line below the column headings to even click on. Does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong or what I can do to correct this? Thanks very much for any advice.

Using DBEditor 1.8 I notice there are a lot of columns labelled "Unknown" with numbers attached eg "Unknown (6)". What do these relate to? Is there a code book which explains these "Unknowns". Thanks for any replies.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345