Thread: The KGCM hotseaters BC2 holiday

THARN's Avatar Senator

Default Re: The KGCM hotseaters BC2 holiday

Kypchaks turn over

Turks
    Last edited by Sarkiss; September 12, 2009 at 01:18 PM. Reason: wrong save

The Turkish Sultan is watching the siege of Karaman closely by our Armenian neighbours.
    Seeing as our borders will now be hitting each other, we ask the same of you as the Byzantines asked of us:
    Minimise the garrison there after the capture or we will consider it an act of war.

Byzantines up!

Slanted's Avatar Senator

An alliance was offered to the Empire from Jerusalem but was rejected for the terms and manner of asking. However in the north the Kypchaks were made into our allies and we hope it is long lasting and prosperous. Heraclea was taken by the valiant efforts of the Emperor.

Armenia is up.

The Seljuks are forcing all captured empires to contentiously entertain the great sultan, with only best best Umpalumpa singing and dancing of all of the land!!!... Let us hope that none of the smaller countries west will be doing the same...
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; December 16, 2009 at 01:07 PM.
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by Slanted View Post
    An alliance was offered to the Empire from Jerusalem but was rejected for the terms and manner of asking.
    So be it. We gave the Romans a chance, we will now show the world that we make well on our threats. I, King Baldwin of Jerusalem, hereby declare a state of war between the Romans and the Kingdom of Jerusalem, effective immediately.

To our turkish nieghbours we asure you our eyes are not turned to your kingdom in any way . we will do no more than match men on your borders with men on out own we have no intent for war but niether do we invite you to walk freely to ours .

Respect our lands and we shall in turn respect yours but think not soft spoken words with underlying tones of intent will sway us to leave our borders free for you we shall mirror your actions most humbly

KoJ

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

Quote Originally Posted by pwf224 View Post
    So be it. We gave the Romans a chance, we will now show the world that we make well on our threats. I, King Baldwin of Jerusalem, hereby declare a state of war between the Romans and the Kingdom of Jerusalem, effective immediately.
    We hope our ayyubid allies won't take advantage ofthe situation.
    The Sultan doesn't know what to say of this, he is niether happy nor sad about your kingdom's decision.

We also would like to get a clarification of the Armenians intent, did you or did you not minimise the garrison from the captured Karaman?

we moved men back of the borders and closer to the heart of our lands , but as stated we left comparable levels of men on our border to what you have on yours .

If we see your numbers on the borders grow so shall ours but as it stands we are happy to honour your territorial rights

Heroes Hordes & beyond The official submod of KGCM (click the sig)

Our Ayybid allies will most likely keep to our treaty and support us if the war turns ill. Until then I doubt they will care too much. Idk about "your" Ayyubid allies

Speaking of which.....

Decanus

Alliance n trade rights has been offered to Great seljuks....
    Sultan is not goin to take any kind of part in the war between romans n KOJ ,however will honour the alliance with KOJ n will not take any advantage of the situation

Seljuks?

We're currently past the 24 hour mark. IB isn't here to enforce any rules though so idk what we want to do. They haven't even DL'd their turn yet . Who is the Seljuks? Maybe someone should send them a reminder PM.

Kaizer has Seljuks and he was often a reliable player...
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

I'm sorry, I am at college, Just saw the PM, and doing the turn now!... Please send the PM to me when my turn comes up! Thank you.

I did not know my turn was up, also, it was posted at 4:00AM my time, so... x.x;;; lol, Just remember to PM my turn, and we'll be good ^^
    Abit tired now...

Shahs...

Our turn went very well... Over 7 provinces fell to the empire, Including Ani, Kuti, Dvin, Eddessa, City above Edessa, and 1 settlement near my old capital... ... Thats only 6, Oh wait...

We have knews that our armies were insulted by the Romans, for that, They drove themselves into Trezibond, and found the prince cowering, they captured him, and then hung him from the highest guard tower. The City was occupied, and forced the people who live there harsh labor, With projects coming along in Ani and Kutusi... The Seljuks will have a navy in the Black sea.

Other news, we have murdered the Caliph of the Abbasids. Very shortly they will be eliminated. and another sea power will form in the indian ocean.

If the romans show any further aggression, And Constantinople will be next.

This is our first and only warning... Insults will not go un-punished toward Our allies and ourselves.
    Abit tired now...

The Seljuks have conquered Jerusalem land. We demand an immediate withdrawal from the County of Edessa immediately.

Decanus

hehe u r dealing with blitz king

Quote Originally Posted by pwf224 View Post
    The Seljuks have conquered Jerusalem land. We demand an immediate withdrawal from the County of Edessa immediately.
    ...and he will keep rolling like a bulldozer over Anatolia and Palestine - your only chance it is to build so many spies you can and try to ally each other!
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

The Kingdom of Jerusalem will be punished if they attempt to tell a much larger empire what to do. As it is, You are greedy, claiming that it is a catholic town, when it is clearly muslim.

Also, We are happy to announce we have finalized our alliance with the Ayyubids, and offered full military alliance with the turks.
    Last edited by Kaizer Merlox; September 16, 2009 at 03:41 PM.
    Abit tired now...