Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Warband Multiplayer Screenshots

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

Default Re: Warband: Post your screenshots!

is the battle AI better?
    Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

Quote Originally Posted by Adorno1 View Post

That's an Adorno1 shot there

I'm having hard enough time trying to stay alive than to worry about screenshots. But here's my dude as a Rodoko. I'm tellin ya these new animations for combat aren't my favorite at all, in fact everything feels like my character is a long loose string. And the lag... oh my god I have terrible lag even though my ping is around 50. People just swoopin on me and nail me in the back. Also don't worry about my archery my targeting won't even stay steady long enough to hit. I don't know if this is the *improvement* that they were talking about or if it's just lag, probably lag my system is a little dated, bought it in 2007.

sabaku_no_gaara's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Mount&Blade: Post your screenshots!

The last 2 rhodoks contemplating on why it's a bad idea to camp on the bridge versus Khergits (warband, field by river map)

Hope ya don't mind I moved your post? We need to get more action in this mp subforum!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Last edited by Armatus; September 17, 2009 at 09:11 AM.

Nords are so lazy

[IMG][/IMG]

Funny

And then you hesitate - should I really enter the gate?

"How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

lulz guys

The Khergit horde on it's way to kill the nords one more time before they vote to change the map

Gotta love it when your Kergit Warband is all on the move

we slaughtered the nords it was beautifull, too bad they voted a map change, these kind of maps are the only maps where the khergits stand a good chance

I'd post more screens, but I really need to get my blank skin texture issue resolved first.

I've seen many complain about the Khergits being too weak - I just haven't seen it

Here's the Master of The Field feature (no deaths in a while and you can conquer the flag):

And some Nords charging:
    "How shall humankind ever find peace if the soul remains conscious in the sky and the shadow in the Underworld? The combination of sweet bait and naivety completely destroyes Nature's best gift: death, and doubles the agony of the dying with worries of a future!" - Pliny the Elder

Adorno you really have a nice system those shots are gorgeous enough to marry. On the Kergits it's very similar to playing the Turks or Mongols in M2 multiplayer, they are tough, but if you master the skills they are a force to be feared. The trouble is this fear forces people to develop rules or play maps and tactics which completely counter their sytle of play. This is the paradox of playing a steppe faction whether it be in M2 or M&B.

Don't be afraid

My machine is mediocre but everything runs smoothly on high settings.
    Core2Duo 2.4 ghz, Geforce 8800GTX (OC), 4 gb RAM at 667 mhz, 7200 rpm harddisk, WinXP, DX9.

Despite all the killing there's still time for some lovin'

wait that's not from Warband!?

I guess we'll let it slip

Notice the many ways in which you can die

I've even killed myself...

Face of your destroyer

Action Shots, some more actiony than others.

My first 6 match results in chronological order, except for my second macth it wasn't cooperating on imageshack.

In conclusion this game is sooo fun .