Thread: [Improvement] Admiralities for Persia and Denmark

Default [Improvement] Admiralities for Persia and Denmark

Since I was 'encouraged' in another thread to do these changes myself, here they are for anyone who wishes to use them.
    I first tried to get the admiralities in using this tutorial
    However, it crashed my game, most likely due to the new IDs I chose being already taken. So rather than doing it all over and over and over again until I found free IDs, I went the lazy man's route and just replaced the happiness building with the admirality in both Copenhagen and Esfahan.

I have been playing quite a bit now with these changes and experienced no problems, the AI builds the buidling too (whether it makes use of it or not is beyond my ability to find out though).

Files supplied in the attached archive.

The files are startpos.esf and regions.esf for the grand campaign straight from APE:TI 1.0.5, modified only with the above changes. They go to

...\Steam\SteamApps\common\empire total war\data\campaigns\main\startpos.esf

and

...\Steam\SteamApps\common\empire total war\data\campaign_maps\global_map\regions.esf

I also took the liberty to mod me a few more units for use as Persia and the other Mughal unit nations (namely Howitzers and Heavy 1st Class) because their unit selection is VERY limited for major nations imho.
    That is the units_to_groupings_military_permissions.tsv file, which needs to be packed into the AProperEmpireTerraIncognita-ModCore.pack to work.

l33tl4m3r's Avatar A Frakkin' Toaster

Default Re: [Improvement] Admiralities for Persia and Denmark

Great stuff!
    [House of Caesars|Under the Patronage of Carl von Döbeln]

NIce

JimCanuck's Avatar Foederatus

Looks really good.

How do I:? That is the units_to_groupings_military_permissions.tsv file, which needs to be packed into the AProperEmpireTerraIncognita-ModCore.pack to work.

how do i pack the units_to_groupings_military_permissions.tsv file into the AProperEmpireTerraIncognita-ModCore.pack ?
    edit: where did manpower and supply go ? everything APE:TI does disappears when i download this sub-mod -.-
    Last edited by garudamon11; May 22, 2010 at 08:18 AM.