Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3.0 error

Default Re: 3.0 error

I've never had a problem there, nor been able to create one, with the exception of when using toggle_fow and perfect_spy together.

now that you mention it i was using them in those battles, so i don't suppose theres anything enlightening on the newfoundland situation?

come to think of it i was using wardogs, ok i'll stop with that
    anything new on the newfoundland dilema? it seems to be a bit common

Mergerd, Eothese
    Last edited by Eothese; September 11, 2009 at 09:49 AM.
    liuteneral genet tang

No, I doubt it is a problem I can fix, as I can't replicate it...

I hope i dont get that problem in my current campaign, Im migrating to newfoundland as the papal states.

My crash issues in the past seemed to be connected with horse archer armies... if I had an army of those sometimes I would recieve a ctd during the battle. This strangely ties in with roma surrectum where If I fought battles with horse archer armies there was a chance for a CTD in the loading screen after the battle... any other kind of army it never happened.

Still atm not sure it will run at all, redownloading to see if it works for 1.5 as on vanilla kingdoms it keeps crashing

Okay confirmed the exact same problem... think there's something wrong with it eo might want to take a look. I have 2 other mods running fine btw so I think there's something wrong with this mod
    Last edited by Eothese; December 07, 2009 at 02:37 PM.

The crash you describe in the roma surrectum sounds like a trait failing, the one you describe in Expanded Americas regarding 'horse archers' sounds a little harder to pin down, 'horse archers' is a little too vauge. If you could be more specific I may be able to find something. But to be honest, I really can't see their being a problem, I would suggest you lower the specs and try again.

Foederatus

im getting the same newfoundland problem. about a minute or so after i click on newfoundland it buggers up...

There is a fix available here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12