Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: eRepublik

Default Re: eRepublik

Is it worth buying a Q1 house with the 5 Gold from achieving level 6? I'm level 9 now and it's still sitting in my piggy-bank.
    'When people stop believing in God, they don’t believe in nothing — they believe in anything. '

-Emile Cammaerts' book The Laughing Prophets (1937)

Under the patronage of Nihil. So there.

Nah, Q1 house isn't worth it.

Hold back until you can get at least a Q2.
    Everything the State says is a lie, everything it has is stolen.

State is the name of coldest of all the cold monsters. Coldly it lies; and this slips from its mouth: "I, the state, am the people"

Quote Originally Posted by Markas View Post
    Is it worth buying a Q1 house with the 5 Gold from achieving level 6? I'm level 9 now and it's still sitting in my piggy-bank.
    Its disputed, depends on the job you work in and the enviroment of the economy.
    If your in a Q1 job and expect to be in a Q1 job forever, then its well worth it to get a q1 house, because along with q1 food you wont go below 90 wellness in all probabality (well you will, But it will take you a while ) and its good as a backup in case you make a mistake with the fighting.

I have 30 wellness now and Im screwed.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." -- Robert Pirsig

"Feminists are silent when the bills arrive." -- Aetius

"Women have made a pact with the devil — in return for the promise of exquisite beauty, their window to this world of lavish male attention is woefully brief." -- Some Guy

nopasties's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by jankren View Post
    I have 30 wellness now and Im screwed.
    The bounty of PEACE

Join E-Israel jankren. we have gifts!

More seriously, tell me your in game name and i can give you a few gifts, If you want 10 of them to get your wellness to 40, I could send them to you (Unless you have the money for them, 0.50 gold is about 10 gifts here, which is kinda expensive i know)

Quote Originally Posted by nopasties View Post
    The bounty of PEACE
    Ironically I injured myself fighting for USA only to find out afterwards that it was so poor that it didnt even have a hospital where I could get treated. So in disappointment I decided to return to Indonesia, the land of opportunity and prosperity.

Join E-Israel jankren. we have gifts!

More seriously, tell me your in game name and i can give you a few gifts, If you want 10 of them to get your wellness to 40, I could send them to you (Unless you have the money for them, 0.50 gold is about 10 gifts here, which is kinda expensive i know)
    eIsrael doesnt exist just like the real one!

What is gift in the first place? I saw it at the marketplace but didnt know what it is for.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." -- Robert Pirsig

"Women have made a pact with the devil — in return for the promise of exquisite beauty, their window to this world of lavish male attention is woefully brief." -- Some Guy

You can use gifts to increase wellness, A Q1 gift increases wellness by 1 , you can have 10 gifts used on you per day.
    The clincher is though someone ELSE has to use them on YOU. you cant use them on yourself. It can be pretty much anyone though.

Ironically I injured myself fighting for USA only to find out afterwards that it was so poor that it didnt even have a hospital where I could get treated. So in disappointment I decided to return to Indonesia, the land of opportunity and prosperity.

eIsrael doesnt exist just like the real one!

What is gift in the first place? I saw it at the marketplace but didnt know what it is for.
    Gifts affect wellness instantly. lvl1 gift give +1 wellness etc. You can not gift youself. Others must

Quote Originally Posted by roy34543 View Post
    You can use gifts to increase wellness, A Q1 gift increases wellness by 1 , you can have 10 gifts used on you per day.
    The clincher is though someone ELSE has to use them on YOU. you cant use them on yourself. It can be pretty much anyone though.
    Okay then if you want lets trade gifts.

My name is ... JANKREN! Lolz

Anyway, I dont understand why instead of acquiring its neighboring countries why Indonesia jump from one country to another all over the world? My ePresident is so idiotic. If I became an Indonesian ePresident I would unite the entire Southeast Asia. Hahaha!
    Last edited by jankren; September 14, 2009 at 01:49 AM.

Aetius's Avatar Vae victis

Hey I need a company to work in. (Is their a TWC corporation?)

Also Signifier send me some of that gold I gave you for signing up as your referral.
    Last edited by Aetius; September 14, 2009 at 04:19 PM.
    Blut und Boden

I just started playing. My name is Immortal_Saturn. For some reason I can't change my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post

Also Signifier send me some of that gold I gave you for signing up as your referral.
    Lol!

Anyway, am I just cheap or it is just stupid to donate money to your country? Im never going to give away my money.

Lol!

Anyway, am I just cheap or it is just stupid to donate money to your country? Im never going to give away my money.
    I do not trust the people running everything. Do not donate. No matter how patriotic you are about Indonesia.

Lol!

Well it depends.
    If you dont have a Q5 hospital then the benefits of donating to your country can be very important and quickly felt. If you already have one, well then theres generally not much point unless you are being forced to pay for a peace treaty .
    otherwise no benefits in general. Though some people have hundreds of gold slushing around and little to do with it.

I joined the game, seem ok enough.

Quote Originally Posted by roy34543 View Post
    Well it depends.
    If you dont have a Q5 hospital then the benefits of donating to your country can be very important and quickly felt. If you already have one, well then theres generally not much point unless you are being forced to pay for a peace treaty .
    otherwise no benefits in general. Though some people have hundreds of gold slushing around and little to do with it.
    How do people have massive amount of money and golds?

How do people have massive amount of money and golds?
    Use real life money or cheat.

Is it possible to create new Nations?
    I want an independent Sápmi!

oh yeah PEACE is is lame.
    Last edited by Pallantides; September 15, 2009 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nopasties View Post
    Use real life money or cheat.
    Do people really spend a lot of money on the game? I mean its okay if you spend at the most around $20 just consider it what you pay to buy a game. But I think its ridiculous to waste more than that.