Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: eRepublik

Default Re: eRepublik

Do people really spend a lot of money on the game? I mean its okay if you spend at the most around $20 just consider it what you pay to buy a game. But I think its ridiculous to waste more than that.

The Russian president who is worth 8.6 billion dollars in real life, spends thousands on this game. I'm not joking.

I might spend money on the game, just so I can create a political party.

nopasties's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by patrick1191 View Post
    The Russian president who is worth 8.6 billion dollars in real life, spends thousands on this game. I'm not joking.
    It is a rumour because the Russian president's avatar is Roman Abramovich. I seriously doubt it is the real life guy. Parter has dropped $thousands - $10'sthosands on the game but it is sooo not likely the real life guy.

Only idiots with no life at all will spends thousands on this game.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." -- Robert Pirsig

"Feminists are silent when the bills arrive." -- Aetius

"Women have made a pact with the devil — in return for the promise of exquisite beauty, their window to this world of lavish male attention is woefully brief." -- Some Guy

Yeah seems like a waste of money.

Quote Originally Posted by jankren View Post
    How do people have massive amount of money and golds?
    Well as said above , use real money or cheat. exploiting new players and scams work too.
    Also, if you started REALLY early on in the game your likely to have a ton of money, simply because your services will be worth a lot.

Also, the main reason people dont buy gold is the pricing model, When you pay 60 euros for 80 gold it becomes ridicolous. In 3 months of playing you can easily amass at least 25-40 gold if you really want to. (though it becomes harder after that)
    They should really make make it more like 200 gold = 60 euros, its a big jump, but it would cause a lot of people to buy gold.
    Last edited by roy34543; September 15, 2009 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by roy34543 View Post
    Well as said above , use real money or cheat. exploiting new players and scams work too.
    Tell me how they work.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." -- Robert Pirsig

"Women have made a pact with the devil — in return for the promise of exquisite beauty, their window to this world of lavish male attention is woefully brief." -- Some Guy

Quote Originally Posted by jankren View Post
    Tell me how they work.
    stuff like , Give me 1 gold and ill increase your wellness by 10 for HALF the price of a wellness pack!

Quote Originally Posted by roy34543 View Post
    stuff like , Give me 1 gold and ill increase your wellness by 10 for HALF the price of a wellness pack!
    Wow thats actually a pretty smart scam. Well its not really scam though. Its not like he is lying. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dewy View Post
    why? thats a waste, if you have a Q5 hospital fight to 50 and you get 100, fight to 40 and you get in the 90s
    If there are battles being fought, thats useless.

Alkarin's Avatar Praepositus

You look great today.

The Good's Avatar the Bad and the Ugly

I've had a ten day abscence on this game, and I'm surprised at how close the U.S. is to regaining everything it had in the first place. We just need Alaska and Washington, I believe.

-Romano B, eRepublik

Yup. Things are starting to return back to normal.

Alkarin's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Celsius View Post
    Yup. Things are starting to return back to normal.
    i was so hopeful too.
    You look great today.

Afterwards you'll help out us Scandis, right?

We don't want a Europe dominated by PEACE, do we?
    Have you ever seen Dirty Harry Guns and money are best diplomacy
    "At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques."

Bill Shankly

"Not badly, considering I was seated between Jesus Christ and Napoleon"

David Lloyd George was pleased with his performance at Versailles.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishoss View Post
    Afterwards you'll help out us Scandis, right?

We don't want a Europe dominated by PEACE, do we?
    Go EDEN!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan the Man
    obviously I'm a large angry black woman and you're a hot blonde!

nopasties's Avatar Campidoctor

Aeneas Veneratio's Avatar Protector Domesticus

What happens if your country gets conquered by another country? Are you able to join some sort of resistance movement?

Joined it yesterday (due to that thread about Americans should join - I am not an American, but it got me into trying it out), but it seems rather dull... Oh well, might as well try to play it. My (good) computer is being repaired, since it burnt out due to overheating.
    Last edited by Aeneas Veneratio; October 08, 2009 at 04:12 PM.

Yes you can joined resistance wars. Not sure how they work though but it is usually the defender (green) is the conquering army as they now own that land and the red is actual rebels.

Alright, I need some help... I need some gifts, and I can give gifts back as well. (I got 33 NOK) I currently got 15 wellness, lol! I live in Vestlandet, though so when I get higher wellness I can join a battle and go to our Q5 hospital. (Or, can I? Can I join a resistance war in Asia (or whereever) without buying a ticket to the battle and back again?)
    Have you ever seen Dirty Harry Guns and money are best diplomacy
    "At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the cheques."

Bill Shankly

"Not badly, considering I was seated between Jesus Christ and Napoleon"

David Lloyd George was pleased with his performance at Versailles.