Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: eRepublik

Default eRepublik

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Anthonios

A VERY fun game once you get into it. 15 minutes a day makes it easy and fast to play. If you want to get more in-depth you can spend more time, but it doesn't REALLY get fun until you reach lvl 10; which you can achieve relatively quickly. Good game for people that are very partiotic about their countries.

If you need any help just PM me in-game. My username is Anthonios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan the Man
    obviously I'm a large angry black woman and you're a hot blonde!

Alkarin's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: eRepublik

My name is already taken by some blasphemous fool. Now i refuse to try it out.
    You look great today.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Roy+Rising

Here is my link. you get 5 gold when you hit level 6 and i get 5 gold when you get level 6. I can give you back half of it if you like(that is, if you use that link to join up)
    Anyway some political background to people who were wondering about the game
    There used to be some alliances called EDEN and ATLANTIS, but they sort of broke up, anyway another alliance that was more or less on the opposite side popped up called PEACE .
    It is mostly composed of Hungary and Indonesia, the most powerful countries in the game (Indonesia especially controls most of the best regions) both of them have rather skilled people in them , many of them from waaay back in the beta version of the game who therefore have insane stats and in the games combat system become extremely poweful relative to others.
    The US about a month ago had the most people, but most of them were unfortunatly, noobs. and those who werent were rather badly educated about the game, leading to a weaker US economy relatively.
    Anyway PEACE decided to invade the US under the pretext that the US used to be imperialist in the game(they never really conquered anyone though. but they did try) and now control about half of the US. They decimated Canada and its basically no more.
    Now the US is likely to sign a non-aggresion pact which will give PEACE time to conquer any other county they choose.Most likely the bigger US allies like Romania and Spain, but they will go on to attack smaller countries eventually too. So a lot of people basically think theyre "selling out" their allies, and PEACE will eventually come back and attack them anyway
    And if you think theres a faint aura of doublespeak around the acronym "PEACE" then you would not be alone thinking that.
    Theres more then that, but thats whats basically going on atm.

If youd like to know about the country im in E-Israel, It has about 660 people, about 60 of them active and 100-200 semi-active people . Its led by a guy called Buzzythecat and supports the US. Most of the current debates go on either about being pragmatic and joining or at least appearing neutral towards PEACE , or sticking it out and going into a resistance war.

I just left Canada after Ontario to go to Croatia, a loyal ally. My username is Celsius

Feel free to add me as a friend and give me wellness

Opifex

Well America is getting conquered, I never thought I'd see the day of this infamy... I keep trying to hold down the fort with my last reserves of gold and money, dishing out 200 damage per round, but I can't do this alone, and the country seems to be crumbling...

Here's my link, use me as a referrer: http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/SigniferOne

Our country is in dire straits. After having been very powerful and wealthy since the beginning, the mismanagement of the most recent president ended up causing a huge invasion from countries in the Indochina. Our country is losing, and we really need an fresh influx of new Americans. If you feel like fighting for your country, here's your chance.
    Last edited by SigniferOne; August 07, 2009 at 12:15 AM.

"If ye love wealth greater than liberty,
    the tranquility of servitude greater than
    the animating contest for freedom, go
    home from us in peace. We seek not
    your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch
    down and lick the hand that feeds you,
    and may posterity forget that ye were
    our countrymen."
    -Samuel Adams

Alkarin's Avatar Praepositus

just made a citizen named Alkainia (some blasphemous fool took Alkarin!!!) some how signifier one your already my friend on it...lol

although the avatar i set (same one as for these forums) doesnt seem to be showing...
    Last edited by Alkarin; August 07, 2009 at 12:51 AM.
    You look great today.

GO GREECE! GO FORMER ATLANTIS!

Geez, guys stop posting your referral links. I want the gold!
    At least there aren't any PEACEniks here.

Ascarona's Avatar Praeses

Ok so I just signed up... How do I start?
    Last edited by Ascarona; August 08, 2009 at 11:44 AM.
    “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”

Until you hit around level ten, your mostly just going to hit work, train everyday(don't worry, you'll level quickly). You could look for your countries forum and get connected with the community as well...

Also, check out the eRepublik wiki, it will get you up-to-date on the history of your country.

How do I get a job? they all need minimum skill 7 of something so how do I level those up?
    Caius Valerius Messala
    Patrician

You can get a job in most countries at any skill, its just the ones that appear atthe top are the best paying, which usually means the max skill required (7) theres a thing you can click on that says "all skills" that will let you change it into skill 0 , which is what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by SigniferOne View Post
    Well America is getting conquered, I never thought I'd see the day of this infamy... I keep trying to hold down the fort with my last reserves of gold and money, dishing out 200 damage per round, but I can't do this alone, and the country seems to be crumbling...

Here's my link, use me as a referrer: http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/SigniferOne

Our country is in dire straits. After having been very powerful and wealthy since the beginning, the mismanagement of the most recent president ended up causing a huge invasion from countries in the Indochina. Our country is losing, and we really need an fresh influx of new Americans. If you feel like fighting for your country, here's your chance.
    I referred you. but i joined Pakistan

hope you like dio.

The Good's Avatar the Bad and the Ugly

I still play this. My name is Romano B. I'm level 15, and currently living in Romania, because Croatia (where I and my cousin lived for a long time) is suffering economically right now, big time. I was able to become a part of the Croatian congress at least once though, through an election.

Dio can be annoying...

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

Add me, im Zwag
    Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

Yay. i got alot of new players... Some of them are PEACE though...*hisses*

What do you mean by peace?
    Caius Valerius Messala
    Patrician

Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast