Thread: New region mods for shogun total war?

Default New region mods for shogun total war?

I cant seem to find any mods that add new regions to the campaign map. Ive heard of a north america one but I cant seem to find it.

Any help will be appreciated, Steven

Axalon's Avatar She-Hulk wills it!

Default Re: New region mods for shogun total war?

Hi Steven,

Errr…. Are you sure you have not confused things with MTW? BKB’s MTW-mods has parts of N.America included somewhere, are you sure it is not these you are thinking of? I never ever heard of anything like it to STW. The game simply is not very modfriendly and that’s why there probably are no major mods released for it. Everything modwise for STW is small-scale as far as I can tell… Sorry...

- Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Axalon View Post
    Errr…. Are you sure you have not confused things with MTW? BKB’s MTW-mods has parts of N.America included somewhere...
    Ah, that´s the solution.
    When reading Stevens post I was wondering, what North America has to do with japanese warlords.

Quote Originally Posted by Axalon View Post
    Hi Steven,

Errr…. Are you sure you have not confused things with MTW? BKB’s MTW-mods has parts of N.America included somewhere, are you sure it is not these you are thinking of? I never ever heard of anything like it to STW. The game simply is not very modfriendly and that’s why there probably are no major mods released for it. Everything modwise for STW is small-scale as far as I can tell… Sorry...

- Cheers
    Yeah I might be thinking of M1 I remember seeing a post about a north america mod that I couldnt get because I had dial-up and that was a while ago so I probley just confused them.

Thanks for your help!