Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: BCR 1.05 Diplomacy

Default Re: BCR 1.05 Diplomacy

Ehhh, It only happened a few times... not 5 battles (10 battles every year) for 1 faction to win such historical monumental battles.

And yes, Auto Resolve is based on heavy troops, and that is when... you build up, and do proper defenses. As 2.02 does, it works like a charm
    Abit tired now...

I wrote.I did not blame Kabir in unfair playing.
    But more I play, more I see,TW hotseat has small right to be called the war stagedy.
    Spiderman and Hulk and others -they are real heroes there.
    I dont like fantazy movies.
    If the game is full of bugs,players in multiplyer should block them.By any scripts or by some rules at least.
    ps.what about to do an expirement with that battle.
    Triforce could create the save with the same conditions for battle.And open competition-who can kill more with that bodyguard...joke.
    Last edited by garato; August 10, 2009 at 06:20 PM.
    bad boy boogie

As it is continued, The Gerogians are being pushed out... for good.

As the first day shined, the Royal Navy set sail to clear out the black port. Though they recieved reports from the Kypchak that a Navy was near by the City of Varna. In hopes it was the main navy, They set sail to engage the enemy, Though, They were dissipointed to see that it wasn't the large navy that they hoped.. but it's crew... was priceless.

The Prince and his sea raiding group... With that, They were all... lost at sea.

Also in other news, Georgia's home land is almost in our control
    As the only thing left in his original lands is his Capital.

Last but not least. We are officially at war with the Shahs... We saw an empty city right by the Georgian Capital, and I guess one of our raider groups spotted, that, and sacked the place. '

As the story keeps on going I would like to keep it short, It is though, basically a turkish tale, it is very similar to the Georgian one, that once sacked Trezibond from a long and fair fight with the Romans, Not like it matters any more, It is deep into our lands now...

Oh... before I leave, All of the lands that Georgia used to own in the steppes, now belong to the turks...
    Abit tired now...

Well done, Kaizer, but is there a save for me to play?

Not going to reply and discuss to Kavhan's words.First,buddy try to play at really strategy.
    I have no problems with personal characters of gamers.Only pure game's affairs.
    One time you win,next be ready to loss.Who don't understand such simple things,that guy lives in childhood yet.
    Cheers.
    Can we have a simple agreement? In the future, when I see you enrolled in a hotseat, I will not enroll myself, and I expect that when I am enrolled in a hotseat, you will also refrain from joining? This way you can concentrate on "really strategy", and I will be spared your constant complaints about the rules and your cheating accusations every time you start losing. Deal?

ofcourse, but the saves go into the save thread. =D
    Abit tired now...

Kavhan
    Listen....
    When I asked for some clearity about some unexplained(for my apprehension) things,that fact has infuriated you only.Why?
    Kabir tried to explain,Kaizer had explained in other game.Nobody accepts such things as personal.Get rest and be happy.
    As I wrote I m not going to play in hs with full spies optoin anymore.What about you,I don't care absolutly.
    Last edited by garato; August 23, 2009 at 07:32 PM.
    bad boy boogie

Garato, below is a reply for you.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Garato, those who understand the game do not need a detailed explanation of how exactly they got defeated. And for those like you, who have a hard time losing, no explanation would ever suffice. You will never acknowledge that your own mistakes did you in (with some help from your friends, who subbed for you) and you will always claim cheating every time you are dealt a setback. Once it is shown that there was not any cheating, you would blame the rules and demand changes.

That's fine, but I have had enough of it to the point where I do not want to be in a hotseat with you, because you managed to suck the fun out of the last one. From a BC game, it became an on-going investigation and a constant argument about the rules, and since I obviously do not have the will power to not get sucked into it, I just want to avoid it altogether.

So good luck, hope we never cross paths in a hotseat again.

For everyone else, here is Georgia's last great victory. Sorry, I could not beat general vs. 628, but it is close enough. No youtube clip either, but ruler's bodyguard vs. assorted light infantry and militia with no cavalry = Heroic Victory all day long.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Who would have thought that some militas with bows and spears will be defeated by a small number of specially selected, highly trained and superbly equipped knights? Well, unfortunately peasant levies in the 12th century lacked the moral, discipline (and firearms) of the 93rd Highland Regiment, known as the "Thin Red Line". Now that is a shock!

Geeze.. I don't see the big deal is... I mean, Kavhan and I were first really good friends, I still consider us still as. Even though were pretty much at war, and our goals totaly conflicted with eachother. We still managed to not blow up out of water over. Considering that you were only at war.. 2... 3 turns? I've been at war with the dude for since turn 4? lol.

Also, That I and Kavhan can play another hotseat, I would act like he was a new king, and every thing else. and not like a continuation of the last game... (I can't speak for him, but i have good faith in him.)
    Every new hotseats are starting like a new story. It isn't episode 2. Hopefully you can see this.

Regards-

Merlox.
    Abit tired now...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Merlox View Post
    Last but not least. We are officially at war with the Shahs... We saw an empty city right by the Georgian Capital, and I guess one of our raider groups spotted, that, and sacked the place. '
    My hero - if you want the settlement then you can have it. The Shah doesn't wish war so we will stay neutral, but if you attack the borders at the Iranian Plateau then we will try to defend our country!
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

I just don't understand and i don't want to why you had that settlement, it was an easy 5k though sack XD
    Abit tired now...

Well that was another interesting turn,

I'm slowly grinding away at Georgia!, But they are defiantly making my life more difficult then it has to be...,

I managed to take two more settlements, but I Still haven't been able to acquire Baghdad

For anyone, who says Spies and Assassins are overpowered!, Take a look at this!

Alright, Notice I have one of my best spies right up next to Baghdad,
    Usually when you put a spy with this much sufferage next to a city, you can get details like - Units in the city, how much spies/assassins, - Then you can use your Assassins to kill them.

Well I saw only 1 spy in the city, and couldn't get anything else, and this is with one of my best spy, furthermore he has the lowest chance to break into the city, with only 5% .
    Obviously I wasn't able to take the city, -- And for everyone who complains about Spies being overpowered, well - THIS IS HOW YOU DEFEND A CITY!!.
    Althought, I suspect the reason has to do with Georgia's King most probably within its walls and his massive Stats.,.. Still

But..., My Swarms of Spies/Assassins have just docked in form the Egypt front ready to aid me in the finally battles with Georgia.

Most of them are skilled, some are new, but they are ready, to destroy Georgia, casualties be damned.

Finally, I also noticed something.. I might not have suspected otherwise.....

A lone camel regiment of Mercs heading my way through the sand Arabian deserts, I'm sure followed by a crew of spies and/or assassins ready to take advantage of Jerusalem's core provinces (not the first time its happened).
    I would probably not have noticed, if it were not for last Turn 17 when I took this city,

the fact that you left me a city wide open called "Welcome"
    Besides making me very nervous to capture it - I took a look around and notices your camels heading towards the south - I figured you might hide them in some tress, or use them to recapture the city to trap me in some form or fashion - It's a good thing I did.

in the end the Camels were slaughtered in the desert where the hot sun will slowly decompose their bodies

I think thats it, was a good turn overall.
    The only think you have to fear is... Me.

TRIFORCE.

That last picture is the funnies TW picture ever

The second picture shows why I not going to play with assasins,spies option anymore.
    Winning in the campaign with so weak armies as georgians and shah's is possible with the spies tribes and their magic words to open gates.

About the campaign.
    As aI predicted,to open new front against me was crusial and suicide for both agressors.
    Surrounded by huge territories of three enemies Georgians instead wise policy,have tried to begin a new blitzgrieg.Leaving the motherland opened for invasion.
    This is arrogance.
    As Kaizer offered-the time to rename Georgia in Caliphat.Spies are good thing of course,but not allmighty.He took nohting worthy exept Baghdad.
    Shah's prospect not better as well.Caspian sea is open for any attack.And Turks will be in CentralAsia earlier of Latins I think.
    Exept to destroy latins step by step,out of their arrogance, and unwise policy, both lead their factions to complet crash.
    bad boy boogie

If you like, we can throw you onto Marukia to make you feel better? =p
    Abit tired now...

Well, the camel detour in the desert was worth a try - chances of success were low, but so was the cost of the attempt.

The Shah endorses that he isn't involved in the conflict between Latins, Turks and Georgians. Therefore we secured our border and hope that our neighbour will cross the border only for trade and diplomatic issues.
    In Soviet Russia, Party always finds u!

It s very wise to reject own hegemon's ambitions...But only after that when the war is turning to another result...
    bad boy boogie

The curtains are closing on Georgia's final act.

It was really sad to see the camel mercenaries wiped out - I really liked those. I have a thing for camels since the original MTW, where they were my single favorite unit. Oh well...

The turn started with a fight of epic proportions, in which 7 Daylamis slaughtered 5 heretics in Tabriz. I wish I could make movies - this was one truly interesting and heroic battle. I was so engulfed in the action that I even forgot to take screenshots.

Elsewhere, the badass king Gurgen decided to revenge for the camels by killing the Heretics' heir. Pretty much single-handedly, as you can see, and before you ask - this was an auto-resolve, showing how it is just as blemished as the battlemode. Gold chevrons and ten stars generals do that sort of thing, which is why I prefer battlemode - at least it is more fun to play, and everything is not reduced to mathematical equations.

With the camels avenged, Georgia had a little initiative, which saw a few more Christian cities liberated. They will be reconquered by the opressors in due course, no doubt, but at least the Georgians will go out fighting.

I still miss them camels .

To be rather honest, that castle and your constant supply of spies, is abit too much for the turks to handle, we'll have our fun sacking the nearby town next to it. XD

and.. the camels are awesome
    Abit tired now...

I have to say, Telavi must be the most unfortunate city in history - its citizens seem to open their doors to whoever wants to invade, and yet they get massacred every year - the Turks, then the Georgians, the Turks, then the Georgians again.

Problem is - if you get a 1,000 denars from sacking it during your turn, your should consider yourself lucky.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast