Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: oms_NAPOLEONIC_MOD 1.7 Updated on 20/02/2010.WORKING WITH PATCH 4

VVILHELM DUX's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: oms_NAPOLEONIC_MOD ---new version 1.1 released---

Quote Originally Posted by VVILHELM DUX View Post
    PS Can you get your unit stats and descrips included on next version of Unit Compatibility Project? Would love to see this have Ornimentum worked in too. If not I will just need to go back and forth but it would be sweet to have oms be in that project.
    I tried it running in the scrip with others. It works fine but kind of wierd as the 19thcentury units were available in 1700.

Other than that it ran fine loaded with EW, AUM, Ornimentum and realistic flag mod just fine. The mod manager finds tons of conflics but nothing game CTDing mostly missing unit descrips and unit card pics and ive run them together for 200 turns.
    Last edited by VVILHELM DUX; August 04, 2009 at 10:57 PM.

Default Re: oms_NAPOLEONIC_MOD ---new version 1.1 released---New units trailer

I have some problems with musket sounds and field music sounds. I prepare a light version and when OMS will be back we will fix tath. thnx all. I have also some problems with aty name for the gamplay versions and I have also to wait oms to marge the 2 loc files.
    Last edited by ♔Lord Sean Cappone♔; August 05, 2009 at 07:36 PM.

Sun Devil's Avatar Campidoctor

I am getting CTDs every battle now. They happen randomly, just at some point the game freezes then does it.

Formerly Vuvuzela

tomorrow I will upload the pack with OMS 1.1 version and the loc files, but U have to wait for One MS to reintroduce the loc for art and musket and field music sounds. sorry =(

very impressive. thx for the great work. and it really has a campaign?
    very pitty that the uniforms aren't freely skinable. rome was a game for ancient soldiers, but you managed to make them looking napoleonic style. here at empire the uniforms lack some realism. the shakos for example.
    or will it change? the guy from the modern combat mod managed it
    No-Time Toulouse

trafalgar11111's Avatar Foederatus

Could you send applelover @ UCP the .loc names you have introduced so he can add them in.

I will do it soon, but who will do it?

I have long testet ,CTDs every with Shader Model 2.0 , Shader Model 3.0 (HIGH) no Problem
    Core i7 4,1Ghz
    GTX295 Quad SLi
    9GB RAM

Hmmm now that I think of it my CTDs also starting happening when I switched to shader model 2.

Formerly Vuvuzela

here u are! compact version of oms 1.1 vanilla, playable in sp and mp! soon will be ready the gameplay version. ready britain, france, prussia, netherlands and russia. soon the other. =) it will be really like ntw2 =) be pacient and hf all =) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q35K0M3C

Lord Wiffleby's Avatar Decanus

Prussian troops should be better than they are in the game. Prussian infantry were some of the few troops that were actually able to meet Napoleons army on the open field. Also, Prussian cavalry performed admirably. The major problem for Prussia was the Prussian general staff. The supreme commanders of the army were incapable in comparison to say, Wellington. If you're going to tell me the British were far superior, remember, it wasn't until Wellington arrived on the scene that the British actually started doing damage. Prussians troops actually did some damage to their French counterparts (though the Russians undoubtedly fared best of Russia, Prussia, and Austria). Just speaking as a fan of the Prussian army, that's all.

Chevalier IX's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Cappone View Post
    here u are! compact version of oms 1.1 vanilla, playable in sp and mp! soon will be ready the gameplay version. ready britain, france, prussia, netherlands and russia. soon the other. =) it will be really like ntw2 =) be pacient and hf all =) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q35K0M3C
    perhaps I am missing something..what exactly does this do again???I truly am interested to know

it do nothing, simply solve the problem of a lot of files to set and install. here u have only 2 file, the main file and the oms.pack with the mod. no more troubles.

I'm working on a gameplay version and L. wiffleby will have his prussian army =)

ahhh,I see thenI look forward to your gameplay version then

I only need to do denmark, bavaria, westphalia, italian states, sazony, sweden and poland. before the end of next week will be ready a alpha version but will be soon a beta. The are will be fixed during the tests. the loc files, the music pack and the gun sond pack will be reinserted and fixed when OMS will be back.

Be careful with the fx mod thing, because it is what was causing me battle CTDs I found out.

Formerly Vuvuzela

infact I have delated it

Here we are! until u wait the end of the alpha version, here is a prewiew version with! I wait u all in mp guys! =) not ready to be played in campaign. here u are. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=83RR2UOK

who wants to play ntw2 on etw with me? =)

When ever I run the game with the mod nothing changes. I have tried running it with mod manager but it still doesn't work.

Try disabling all other mods that you might have running and give it a go