Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: oms_NAPOLEONIC_MOD 1.7 Updated on 20/02/2010.WORKING WITH PATCH 4

XxGREAT-BRITAINx's Avatar Centenarius
    United Kingdom, Greater Manchester, Stockport, Hazel Grove

Default Re: oms_NAPOLEONIC_MOD ---new version 1.2 released---New units trailer

BTW my system does crash and * my game up alot, i tend to mess and expeiriment with mods, which ultimately does my system no good .

Good Job .

lol wtf is that first face???.

helmersen's Avatar Praepositus

Triple post!? How do you do it? Anyway, can someone answer my last question?
    Interested in how Attila and the new LONGBEARDS DLC plays?

Check out my Total War Attila: Jutes Let's Play: http://youtu.be/rFyxh4mj1pQ
    Check out my Total War Attila: The Langobards Let's Play: http://youtu.be/lMiHXVvVbCE
    Total War: Attila with ERE vs Sassanids GEM at max settings:
    http://youtu.be/jFYENvVpwIs
    Total War: Rome II Medieval Kingdoms Mod Gameplay: http://youtu.be/qrqGUYaLVzk

Yeah I know I should really have edited the first...

Napoleonic units show up at the begining on the game, need not a revolution. Just be sure you have replaced the startpos.esf file as written in readme.txt file.
    Try the Napoleonic Mod for ETW

Does this mod work with 1.4?

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
    Does this mod work with 1.4?

YES

but it doesn't work with 1,5 snifff i can't play now

I was just getting into OMs Napoleon mod when my game updated & now it's no longer compatible. Crashes with 1.5. Anyone know of a workaround or if an update is for this mod is coming soon? thanks

Flusatko's Avatar Laetus

Same question here. Is anybody working on 1.5 compatibility? I realy realy liked this mod, since 1.5 a didnt play ETW at all and had great campaign for france.im realy sad that i cant continue.

The mod crashed with patch 1.5...

Hope the compatibility fix for 1.5 is out soon. Mod seems great!
    He who fears being conquered is sure of defeat - Napoleon Bonaparte

i have no idea why the mod is not compatible with 1.5 patch, if anyone can help me, msg me plz

I think that theproblem is the text,need updat it to 1.5 loc.Any one coulp do it?

GeneralL's Avatar Ducenarius

Oh great! Why does CA allways has to be so unfair !?
    Invictus I Victoria

Flusatko's Avatar Laetus

Any progres?

im currently away and can't mod for now. it needs to manage the loc file to make mod working with 1.5 but i cant test it cause im on a laptop. Anyone wanna help me, msg me plz.

Hi Onemanshow,I coulp update it,buti think that the UPC project is a better idea, I have made the same with the spanish localization and it is easy.

I brougth good news for your great mod,too,It was showed in "Micromania",a very important video games magazine in Spain:

They pick the info from my spanish site.

Congratzs and sorry for my poor english

Quote Originally Posted by (HG)Super View Post
    Hi Onemanshow,I coulp update it,buti think that the UPC project is a better idea, I have made the same with the spanish localization and it is easy.

I brougth good news for your great mod,too,It was showed in "Micromania",a very important video games magazine in Spain:

They pick the info from my spanish site.

Congratzs and sorry for my poor english
    i'm happy and proud to see this pic HG Super
    Thx to you i will msg you for the update

Flusatko's Avatar Laetus

Great news. Hope i will be abel to play ETW again. Without this mod it is soo boring.