Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Download Mod and Patches, version 2.3.6

Default Re: Download Mod and Patches, version 2.3.6

yes i think so

Quote Originally Posted by uanime5 View Post
    The Eras Total Conquest mod allows the player to start their campaign at one of 11 different times, these are 970, 1080, 1200, 1220, 1230, 1300, 1331, 1400, 1453, 1500, and 1547. Each campaign contains different factions, faction start positions, and levels of technology.

Eras Total Conquest Installation Guide

This mod requires the 1.5 patch for Kingdoms. If you use the 1.3 version of Kingdoms factions without a family tree will be destroyed when their faction leader dies. You can check which version you have by right clicking on the kingdoms.exe, selecting "Properties" and going to the "Details" tab.

The 1.5 patch can be downloaded here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=96588

If you're having problems trying to unpack the exe file trying downloading and installing 7zip, as I use 7zip to compress these files.
    http://www.7-zip.org/

If you're using Windows 7 you need to follow the steps in this guide or you won't be able to switch campaigns:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=321237

If you're using the Steam version I'd recommend using this tool to add this mod to the Kingdoms launcher:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=353922

2.3.6 Gamefront version

To install the 2.3.6 version you need to do the following.

1) Download the conquest 2.3.5.part1.rar, conquest 2.3.5.part2.rar, and conquest 2.3.5.part3.rar.

2) Place all 3 files in your 'Medieval II Total War' folder and unpack the conquest 2.3.5.part1.rar, this will create the conquest 2.3.5.exe. The default location of the 'Medieval II Total War' folder is 'C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War'.

3) Double click on the conquest 2.3.5.exe and unpack it in your 'Medieval II Total War' folder. The default location of the 'Medieval II Total War' folder is 'C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War'.

4) Download the Conquest patch 2.3.6.

5) Unpack the conquest 2.3.6.rar in your 'Medieval II Total War' folder. The default location of the 'Medieval II Total War' folder is 'C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War'.

5) To start the mod go to your in your 'Medieval II Total War' folder (default location 'C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War') and double click on the 'conquest XP.bat' it you're using XP or 'conquest VISTA.bat' if you're using Vista or Windows 7.

This will bring up the Eras Menu. Select the campaign you want to play (type either 'A', 'B', 'C', 'D', 'E', '1', '2', or '3' and press 'enter' or 'return').

If the Eras Menu closes after loading the files but the mod doesn't start then double click on the 'conquest.bat' and on the Eras Menu type '0' (zero).

2.3.6 version

For people who can't download from gamefront here is an alternative way to download this mod.

1) The 2.0 version can be downloaded here:
    http://www.gamershell.com/download_58652.shtml
    http://depositfiles.com/files/5j9f70siu
    To install download the TW_conquest_2.0.zip or conquest_2.0.exe file and unpack it in the mods\conquest\data folder (default location 'C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\conquest\data'). Overwrite the existing files.

2)The 2.2 patch and can be downloaded from any of these sites:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/an0w2059x
    To install download the conquest patch 2.2.exe file and unpack it in the mods\conquest\data folder (default location 'C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\conquest\data'). Overwrite the existing files.

3) The 2.3.3 patch and can be downloaded from any of these sites:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?u4n798emznktn6i
    To install download the Conquest patch 2.3.3.exe and unpack it in your 'Medieval II Total War' folder. The default location of the 'Medieval II Total War' folder is 'C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War'. Overwrite the existing files.

4) Download the conquest patch 2.3.5.rar attached to this post.
    To install unpack the conquest patch 2.3.5.rar in the Medieval II Total War\mods\conquest\data folder.

5) The 2.3.6 patch and can be downloaded from any of these sites:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/8ll300ux4
    To install unpack the conquest 2.3.6.rar in your 'Medieval II Total War' folder. The default location of the 'Medieval II Total War' folder is 'C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War'.

You also need the new bat files attached to this post. To install them download the conquest patch 2.3 bat.rar, unpack it, and put the bat files in the Medieval II Total War folder (default location 'C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War'). Overwrite the existing files.

How to uninstall Eras Total Conquest

To uninstall this mod delete the 'Medieval II Total War\mods\conquest' folder (default location 'C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\conquest'), and the 'Medieval II Total War\data\ui\shared.sd' and 'Medieval II Total War\data\ui\strategy.sd' files.

Additional Bat file

Some user have reported that the bat files just copy files but doesn't load. The True Conquest.bat is designed to fix this, as it's made to just load the mod without copying any files. To install them download the True Conquest.rar, unpack it, and put the True Conquest.bat file in the Medieval II Total War folder (default location 'C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War'). Use this .bat file to launch the mod.
    Couple of questions:

1. For the 2.3.2 patch, I downloaded that and it got detected as a virus. So I went ahead and installed the 2.3.3. patch directly. Will this cause a problem?

2. I cannot download the 2.3.5 patch files. What can I do about this? Can I just go and install the 2.3.6 patch without using the 2.3.5 patch?
    Last edited by EgyptianWarLord; March 23, 2015 at 05:59 PM.

There's no 2.3.5 download link D:

Cuauchiquetl's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by EgyptianWarLord View Post
    Can someone please help me with the following issue?

I am trying to download the three parts from Gamefront. However, when I click the download button, it keeps saying "this webpage is not available".

Am I the only one who has this problem?
    I'm having the same problem

Also:

1. Patch 2.3.3 is detected as a virus for me.
    2. There's no download link for 2.3.5

Do I have to download all patches o can I just download 2.3.6?
    Last edited by Cuauchiquetl; June 20, 2015 at 07:38 PM.

There is no download link for 2.3.5, the bat does not start the game for v. 2.0, the kingdoms mod launcher can't start the mod even when adding it with the tool suggested and the installation instructions are very unclear. Sadly this is a broken and abandoned mod.

Default Re: Download Mod and Patches

got issues unpacking conquest 2.3.5.part1 even with 7zip.says acces denied.any ideas plz?

CroMix's Avatar Laetus

Check this thread http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...st-DOWNLOAD!!!

it is conquest 2.3.5.
    Quote Originally Posted by tronvarg View Post
    Nice someone got here first i was uploading to but my contry net providers are a bunch of corrupted fat bastards
    Well anyways the more links the better
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/1mlvcivw37...st%202.3.5.rar

i have installed MTW kingdoms gold edition in my pc, already updated it to the 1.5 version patch..im not too sure if the conquest version 2.0 is the first one i needed to install for this mod...but thats what i thought , so i did that ..but i tried to install it did not see the conquest folder the mods folder like it said in the instructions
    i wonder if im missing some steps here or did i not install something incorrectly ...can someone tell me where i can find the instructions to install and play this mod from the beginning ... please help!.thx a bunch.

The 1547 scenario is new to me And what is a good bat for Windows 10 users?
    "Run to the rescue with love and peace will follow"

i download the full version from drive .google 2.3.6 1.47 gb my pc windows 8.1 whats the next step ? i didnt find any exe file to install ?????

Maybe it's just archive to repack in Eras Total Conquest folder?

Why i've got ctd, when i choose New Age era in 'conquest VISTA.bat' ?

Quote Originally Posted by pillullis View Post
    There's no 2.3.5 download link D:
    Quote Originally Posted by FieryMastermind View Post
    There is no download link for 2.3.5
    You don't need one:
    Quote Originally Posted by uanime5 View Post
    2.3.6 version

For people who can't download from gamefront you can download the full 2.3.6 version here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzL...ew?usp=sharing
    I just checked that Google Drive link and it seems to work just fine.

Anyway, Uanime, if you still visit this thread, I don't know if you remember me, but I haven't played this mod for several months. I just wanted to check if there's been any progress on getting battle maps to correspond with the campaign map?
    Last edited by kdub22; May 22, 2016 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kdub22 View Post
    You don't need one:

I just checked that Google Drive link and it seems to work just fine.

Anyway, Uanime, if you still visit this thread, I don't know if you remember me, but I haven't played this mod for several months. I just wanted to check if there's been any progress on getting battle maps to correspond with the campaign map?
    'Don't know if it's related, but if the map heights are set incorrectly, it will alter the campaign map depiction versus the battle map depiction, a known problem in the Third Age mod.

I've downloaded from the full Google Drive version, unpacked the entire contents into the Medieval 2 folder as directed, turned off my UAC as I'm on Windows 7 64 bit and attempted to start the game...Nothing happens...Neither the XP or Vista bat files launch anything, even after selecting "0", and the True Conquest bat file doesn't do anything at all (not surprising seeing as it only seems to be 1KB large!)...Where am I going wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by RubiconDecision View Post
    'Don't know if it's related, but if the map heights are set incorrectly, it will alter the campaign map depiction versus the battle map depiction, a known problem in the Third Age mod.
    I'm not sure what goes on to be honest with you. All I remember was that there was a lot of times where I'm in a desert on the campaign map, but then when it went to the battle map it's suddenly in an American rainforest or European woodland.

Quote Originally Posted by zaroff1 View Post
    I've downloaded from the full Google Drive version, unpacked the entire contents into the Medieval 2 folder as directed, turned off my UAC as I'm on Windows 7 64 bit and attempted to start the game...Nothing happens...Neither the XP or Vista bat files launch anything, even after selecting "0", and the True Conquest bat file doesn't do anything at all (not surprising seeing as it only seems to be 1KB large!)...Where am I going wrong?
    I concur. The original separate now defunct links worked fine, but the Google Drive version doesn't work.

Edit: Wrong. It does work. Place the .bat files in the correct M2TW directory and then it launches just fine.

The 1326 menu option is way more balanced versus the Empires version as Spain controls vast ahistorical territory in the New World. Japan (Nippon) had an enormous army in 1326 versus say France.

Quote Originally Posted by kdub22 View Post
    I'm not sure what goes on to be honest with you. All I remember was that there was a lot of times where I'm in a desert on the campaign map, but then when it went to the battle map it's suddenly in an American rainforest or European woodland.
    I don't recall that happening and I played the heck out of the 1326 mod menu.
    Last edited by RubiconDecision; May 27, 2016 at 08:10 PM.

Edit: Wrong. It does work. Place the .bat files in the correct M2TW directory and then it launches just fine.
    Ah...OK...Would that be the main M2TW folder?...Should I move the config file there as well?

OK...I've got the Google Drive version working and perhaps the OP should be edited to explain how to do it...Instead of immediately extracting the zip file to the M2TW, I'd suggest extracting it elsewhere first and THEN opening the resulting folder and moving its contents to the main M2TW folder...Only then will all the files be in the correct place...

I don't recall that happening and I played the heck out of the 1326 mod menu.
    I must be lying then.