Thread: A Ancillary Generator for BI?

Default A Ancillary Generator for BI?

I have used Vercingtorix's Ancillarhy generator for RTW, but I cannot find one for BI. Does one exist?

What I am doing is just making the ancillary in the RTW, then cutting and pasting from the RTW file to the BI file...
    If any will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. -Jesus

Squid's Avatar Opifex
    Patrician Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Default Re: A Ancillary Generator for BI?

traits and ancillaries work the same for rtw and both expansions
    Under the patronage of Roman_Man#3, Patron of Ishan
    Click for my tools and tutorials
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Sqυιd View Post
    traits and ancillaries work the same for rtw and both expansions
    Thanks, I know that; what I meant was is there a program designed for BI instead of RTW?

Or, is there somehow some way to edit the Ancillary Editor/reprogram it? Because it uses non-BI cultures (greek, etc).
    If any will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me. -Jesus

Squid's Avatar Opifex

Blog Entries

There's no BI specific program as far as I know, but I didn't realize there was even an RTW one. As for editing it, if the code wasn't included then I'd say highly unlikely as Vercingitorix isn't active and hasn't been for a while.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -----Albert Einstein

I downloaded it somewhere in the RTW Downloads tools section, I believe. I think it was lumped together with other tools, in a large set.

Squid's Avatar Opifex

Blog Entries

For the most part I find it much easier to just edit the files with a text editor (I use notepad++).

I do with all other files, but Vercingtorix's Ancillary program makes things a lot faster!