Thread: The "Say Cheese" thread

Primicerius

Default Re: Say Cheese !!!!

No, siblesz, he posted a couple of pages ago, guess I should've quoted.

You on the other hand have those wierd almond shaped eyes.
    Last edited by Armfelt; August 22, 2006 at 05:10 AM.

Tom Paine's Avatar Mr Common Sense
    Patrician

Silver Spring, Maryland (inside the Beltway)

I promised more pictures of me. Here is one.

Taken, while I was a) unawares and b) reading. So don't blame me. Also the hair looks substantively better when brushed.

Shave, too young to grow a decent beard.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by the Grim Squeaker
    I promised more pictures of me. Here is one.

Taken, while I was a) unawares and b) reading. So don't blame me. Also the hair looks substantively better when brushed.

Well blow me sideways on a wet Wednesday. This is the first pic I've ever seen of you matey. I don't know what I was expecting but you're damned cute.

I can see I'm going to have to mount a charm offensive.

Tom Paine's Avatar Mr Common Sense
    Patrician

Silver Spring, Maryland (inside the Beltway)

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrets54
    Shave, too young to grow a decent beard.
    Can't shave. Not effectively anyway, mainly because I'd need to shave twice a day to maintain it. That's a hassle I cannot be bothered with. (Note that the beard hair is between 1 and 2 inches long....). Plus I'm too lazy

Tony, cute is hardly the word I'd apply but thanks.

A. who on this site ISN'T gay anymore
    B. Might as well keep the beard, it'll get fuller and what not as time goes by.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Corporal_Hicks
    :laughing: Don't worry mate you can sleep soundly at night, you're still in the majority - for now!

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

Quote Originally Posted by Corporal_Hicks
    Ooh! Ooh! Pick me, me, ME!

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Tony83
    :laughing: Don't worry mate you can sleep soundly at night, you're still in the majority - for now!
    I think that in the recent poll about this about 18 precent were gay. I wonder why we proportionally have so many homosexuals here. Are you gays particullary interested in rts games

Probably the same on many forums, but it's the interwebs, there aren't so many where you can comfortably express homosexuality without receiving some sort of abuse.

Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrets54
    Probably the same on many forums, but it's the interwebs, there aren't so many where you can comfortably express homosexuality without receiving some sort of abuse.
    So that would mean that about half of the homosexuals in real life are in the closet?

Quote Originally Posted by Count Armfelt
    So that would mean that about half of the homosexuals in real life are in the closet?
    I don't see the link between my post and that.

Primicerius

If they only admit being what they are on the internet and not in the real world.

I think that in the recent poll about this about 18 precent were gay. I wonder why we proportionally have so many homosexuals here. Are you gays particullary interested in rts games
    It must be this old roman system which gives gays an advantage to reach the higher ranks more easily than others combined with the fact that lots of gods are gay. I mean both Siblezs and tBP are gay, that's a big part of the amount of gods around here.

As a sidenote I would like to point out to all the Finns here that none of the swedes on this forum are openly gay, so much for your finnish prejudices.

Quote Originally Posted by theking994
    As a sidenote I would like to point out to all the Finns here that none of the swedes on this forum are openly gay, so much for your finnish prejudices.

Heja Sverige!!!
    Faithfully under the patronage of the fallen yet rather amiable Octavian.

Smile! The better the energy you put in, the better the energy you will get out.

If they only admit being what they are on the internet and not in the real world.
    I was just accounting for the seemingly high proportion of homosexuals on TWC. Keep in mind that the poll would have been warped by the sort of people who would have been inclined to take it.

wilpuri's Avatar It Gets Worse.

The common culture of a tribe is a sign of its inner cohesion. But tribes are vanishing from the modern world, as are all forms of traditional society. Customs, practices, festivals, rituals and beliefs have acquired a flut and half-hearted quality which reflects our nomadic and rootless existence, predicated as we are on the global air-waves.

ROGER SCRUTON, Modern Culture

Primicerius

It must be this old roman system which gives gays an advantage to reach the higher ranks more easily than others combined with the fact that lots of gods are gay. I mean both Siblezs and tBP are gay, that's a big part of the amount of gods around here.

None of the Finns here are alcoholic and stupid, so much for your swedish prejudices.

I'm semi joking here by the way.
    Last edited by Armfelt; August 22, 2006 at 12:04 PM.

Did someone say, "Closet?"

Faithfully under the patronage of the fallen yet rather amiable Octavian.

Smile! The better the energy you put in, the better the energy you will get out.

None of the Finns here are alcoholic,
    I was just about to answer Wilpuri and post the picture of him drinking vodka but I haven't been able to find it (over 400 pages left to search through )