Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: Earthsea: Total War

  1. #21
    Blackomur89's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,904

    Default Re: Earthsea: Total War

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pendor View Post
    haha If we could get our hands on someone who can make animations... lol
    Then we could modify the effects on the mangonels and use it for Wizards...
    Special Attack: Rain of Fire!!!! Lol

    I was thinking that no matter who owns it, Pendor eventually rebels and becomes .... Pendor!
    or at the beginning of the game it could say tht the Lords of Pendor have returned, and they could be playable.... lol
    We'll find someone don't worry.
    Sure why not.
    Oh and I have great news I know a guy who made a working dragon unit so maybe if he gives us permission we could use it.
    2D artist for Call of Warhammer TW; 2D artist for Westeros TW; 2D artist and researcher for The Ruins of Arnor TATW sub-mod; 2D artist for Warcraft TW.

  2. #22
    Lord of Pendor's Avatar Laetus
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SC, United States of America
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: Earthsea: Total War

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackomur89 View Post
    We'll find someone don't worry.
    Sure why not.
    Oh and I have great news I know a guy who made a working dragon unit so maybe if he gives us permission we could use it.
    Hmmm Ok, but the dragons really never bowed to any of the factions.
    Theyre the wisest, most powerful, and longliving creatures in Earthsea...
    Mabye we could make them pop up as rebels, and send whole armies to kill one dragon...

  3. #23
    Blackomur89's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,904

    Default Re: Earthsea: Total War

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pendor View Post
    Hmmm Ok, but the dragons really never bowed to any of the factions.
    Theyre the wisest, most powerful, and longliving creatures in Earthsea...
    Mabye we could make them pop up as rebels, and send whole armies to kill one dragon...
    What was the name of the island where Ged went to find the name of the Gebeth?
    2D artist for Call of Warhammer TW; 2D artist for Westeros TW; 2D artist and researcher for The Ruins of Arnor TATW sub-mod; 2D artist for Warcraft TW.

  4. #24
    Lord of Pendor's Avatar Laetus
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SC, United States of America
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: Earthsea: Total War

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackomur89 View Post
    What was the name of the island where Ged went to find the name of the Gebeth?
    i think it was just called The Dragon of Pendor....
    the one he outsmarted right?

  5. #25
    Blackomur89's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,904

    Default Re: Earthsea: Total War

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pendor View Post
    i think it was just called The Dragon of Pendor....
    the one he outsmarted right?
    Yeah, we could bend the lore a bit and put the island on the map!
    Oh and I'm very sorry about the descriptions I am very busy.
    I only menaged to do Ghont.

    Ghont
    At first sight there is nothing special about it. A simple island on witch simple people dwell, mostly farmers and blacksmiths. The island is covered with fertile farms and hills where people take their cattle. But the peace of Ghont is not safe because it is dangerously close to the Kargard empire that is constantly expanding and is sure to attack Ghonts shores very soon. But behind the naive exterior of Ghont there lise a hidden power! A mighty wizard Gidion dwels there and he is not the only powerful figure on the island, a nother one even more powerful is yet to emerge...

    What do you think?
    2D artist for Call of Warhammer TW; 2D artist for Westeros TW; 2D artist and researcher for The Ruins of Arnor TATW sub-mod; 2D artist for Warcraft TW.

  6. #26
    Lord of Pendor's Avatar Laetus
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SC, United States of America
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: Earthsea: Total War

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackomur89 View Post
    Yeah, we could bend the lore a bit and put the island on the map!
    Oh and I'm very sorry about the descriptions I am very busy.
    I only menaged to do Ghont.

    Ghont
    At first sight there is nothing special about it. A simple island on witch simple people dwell, mostly farmers and blacksmiths. The island is covered with fertile farms and hills where people take their cattle. But the peace of Ghont is not safe because it is dangerously close to the Kargard empire that is constantly expanding and is sure to attack Ghonts shores very soon. But behind the naive exterior of Ghont there lise a hidden power! A mighty wizard Gidion dwels there and he is not the only powerful figure on the island, a nother one even more powerful is yet to emerge...

    What do you think?

    Nice, but of course, nothing is perfect first the first time. (Hint: Gont doesnt have an H)
    We could spice it up a bit, but for now its fine.
    You are giving some ideas to me tho.
    Yeah, we could use this "Gidion" as the faction leader....
    On all the factions tht we use wizards for leaders, we'll make their lifespan pretty long
    and we could come up with something different then the family tree / heir thing..
    Like instead of adopting sons and such, he takes in assistants and such
    and they become heirs

  7. #27
    Blackomur89's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,904

    Default Re: Earthsea: Total War

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pendor View Post
    Nice, but of course, nothing is perfect first the first time. (Hint: Gont doesnt have an H)
    We could spice it up a bit, but for now its fine.
    You are giving some ideas to me tho.
    Yeah, we could use this "Gidion" as the faction leader....
    On all the factions tht we use wizards for leaders, we'll make their lifespan pretty long
    and we could come up with something different then the family tree / heir thing..
    Like instead of adopting sons and such, he takes in assistants and such
    and they become heirs
    Sorry about the Gont thing I'm from Serbia and I don't really know how to spell all the names.
    About the adoption thing we could use the same system as in the Teutonic campaign.
    And instead of adopting he could take on apprentices.
    2D artist for Call of Warhammer TW; 2D artist for Westeros TW; 2D artist and researcher for The Ruins of Arnor TATW sub-mod; 2D artist for Warcraft TW.

  8. #28
    Lord of Pendor's Avatar Laetus
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SC, United States of America
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: Earthsea: Total War

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackomur89 View Post
    Sorry about the Gont thing I'm from Serbia and I don't really know how to spell all the names.
    About the adoption thing we could use the same system as in the Teutonic campaign.
    And instead of adopting he could take on apprentices.

    Well, you still speak English quite well
    Yeah, good idea, the Grand Master thing...
    Hmmm I think instead of using the pope thing on havnor,
    just give it the mission thing from the original medieval 2 total war..
    for every faction too..

  9. #29
    Blackomur89's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,904

    Default Re: Earthsea: Total War

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pendor View Post
    Well, you still speak English quite well
    Yeah, good idea, the Grand Master thing...
    Thanks for the compliment.
    Regarding I failed the exam in English this semester.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of Pendor View Post
    Hmmm I think instead of using the pope thing on havnor,
    just give it the mission thing from the original medieval 2 total war..
    for every faction too..
    That goes without saying.
    2D artist for Call of Warhammer TW; 2D artist for Westeros TW; 2D artist and researcher for The Ruins of Arnor TATW sub-mod; 2D artist for Warcraft TW.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Earthsea: Total War

    If you guys are going to do this I would be really interested. I've only just started modding myself but I might be able to do some of the grunt work after I practice a little bit.

  11. #31
    Lord of Pendor's Avatar Laetus
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SC, United States of America
    Posts
    21

    Default Re: Earthsea: Total War

    Quote Originally Posted by SSmithSell View Post
    If you guys are going to do this I would be really interested. I've only just started modding myself but I might be able to do some of the grunt work after I practice a little bit.
    You're welcome to work on the mod.
    Every modder lessens the work for us, and itll be faster.
    Be sure to contact us from time to time to check in.

  12. #32

    Default Re: Earthsea: Total War

    Itís been almost 11 years lol was any progress made with this at all?

  13. #33
    Imperator Majora's Avatar What's under your mask?
    Citizen

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    The Beyond
    Posts
    1,638
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Earthsea: Total War

    I think it's safe to say if nobody's said anything about it in 11 years, it's not only dead, it's buried 18 feet under unless stated otherwise. It's happened from 2013, so hey, not impossible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •