Thread: Medieval Total War campaign ending

IamthePope's Avatar Senator

Default Medieval Total War campaign ending

Last night I was fondly recalling memories of completing the main campaign on the Medieval Total War. When the campaign was completed, a wonderful audio track would play listing all of your faction specific accomplishments. This track differed depending on on the faction and the length of the campaign. This morning I searched for the sound files online, but was unable to find them. I attempted to install MTW on my computer, but it apparently will not run on Vista. I extracted the sound files, but found that they are incompatible with Vista.

I would like to see if anyone knows where I might find these audio tracks online. Your help would be much appreciated.

"Not to know what happened before you were born is to be a child forever. For what is the time of a man, except that it should be interwoven with that memory of ancient things of a superior age?" -Marcus Tullius Cicero

Axalon's Avatar She-Hulk wills it!

Default Re: Medieval Total War campaign ending

EDIT: I am sorry, I misunderstood you a bit the first time around, my bad…. You are in fact looking for the “game-end”-dialog-audio files. The thing is that these are mono files (CD-quality) and that may very well make Vista freak out – I honestly don’t know (I don’t have Vista)…. However, convert the files to either stereo wave-files or Mp3 stereo - that should do the trick. Again, sorry…
    ========================================================

Hello Mr.Pope,

Once you install MTW on your PC, this issue will be resolved. The wave-files you get from a healthy install of the game will work with Vista – I can almost guarantee it. As for troubles concerning installing MTW on Vista - please consult the Eras Technical Help-section which is the designated section for such matters. Alternatively, raise the problems with the install-matter there….

For the record: it is not legal to publicly upload any unaltered files from the game,
    regardless how small and insignificant. Since this matter is now resolved….

Closed.
    Last edited by Axalon; June 24, 2009 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Correction...