Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Praise] Big thanks for the mod!

Default Re: Big thanks for the mod! ("official" praise Chivalry II:SV thread)

I really love this mod. I hope it continues to be worked on!

kastrologos's Avatar Libertus

Excellent work and a great mod. Just downloaded, i ll try it in a few hours. Keep up the great inspiration! Have a nice summer!

aut Ceasar aut nihil - ή Καίσαρ ή τίποτα - or Ceasar or nothing

Yes, a very beautiful Mod!
    Developer of Rising Sumer
    Beta-tester for ChC; Mapper of Colonialism-TW;

Icon6 Re: Big thanks for the mod! ("official" praise Chivalry II:SV thread)

Brilliant Mod!!!

"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julius Caeser

Great mod!!

Really like factions included (esp. in the Balkans: Serbians, Bulgars in high era 1212 AD). Thatīs really missing in e.g Stainless Steel.

But just started a Byzantium campaign with SV3.3 in high era (1212 AD) and was able to wipe out all 3 Latin FM in a turn-1 siege-attack on the 3 settlements the Latin FM were in, therefore totaly eliminating the Latin faction. Maybe in a next patch/update that could be fixed?!

Really a great Mod.

Sadly there aren't many people playing it, it seems...

Maybe i should present it in the german forum.

The King Of Peasants's Avatar Senator

Due to not having a decent computer or enough money to buy one I haven't been able to play TW for at least a year. Jumping back I've really enjoyed SV; which has always been my favorite mod the XAI especially makes campaigns interesting! So much has been added since I last played, from all the new skins, to the buildings, to the starting campaign positions everything has been fleshed out this is an absolute joy to play! great work!
    "July 14, 2008: I think this is a case where Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are fundamentally sound. They're not in danger of going under. They're not the best investment these days from a long term standpoint going back. I think they are in good shape going forward. They're in the housing market. I do think their prospects going forward are very solid."
    -Barney Frank

Yes, in my opinion this is the best and most complete medieval period mod for MTW2. I like the choice of factions, I agree with the sub mods included and it has some truly awesome unit skins to boot. I also like the provinces included and the whole multi era thing is an absolute triumph.

If I have a critisizm,( and I dont really) then maybe the map could extend eastwards to the western borders of the Caspian sea(easy for me to say, I know) but certainly I dont think that the landmass, ie distance between settlements and geographical features needs increasing. IMO the mods that do this have created unneccessary empty space.

To finish though Id just like to repeat that this is an awesome mod in every way and SV should rightly be congratulated on giving up his time in order that we can get more out of the game.

My favourite MTW mod.

Great work! Thanks!

VIP

Zmaj od Noćaja's Avatar Miles

Great mod!
    And great signature, VIP!!

Ahlerich's Avatar Praeses

yep thanks for the mod. by now i played almost any finnished m2tw mod at least once. the most time i spent was likely with DLV but this one is the one i play still. its great. for me its the perfect ballance. its definatelly challanging but its not so hard that you dont enjoy it anymore.
    personally i dont like the rebellion feature as a reliable way to get rid of the rebelling generals is missing but everything else i love.
    i play a HRE campaign currently and almost am done conquering sicily and as well in war with france. even though i am well into the game i am far from dominating the map so the challange and excitment is still there like in the first few rounds.

well done!

Foederatus

Wonderful mod, rich in complexity and diversity. My favourite mod of all.

This is easily my favorite M2:TW mod, really looking forward to the 4.0 version!

great mod guys!

The best thing about this mod is how you added more factions in the balkans!!

Nosjack's Avatar Praepositus

Downloaded this mod 2 days ago, I've spent at least 8 hours since then playing it, I must say, I'm blown away.

Everything about the building tree, AI, factions, EVERYTHING IS JUST AWESOME! Superb job guys!

With a little more polishing (missing unit descriptions, duplicate units in building tree) this mod could easily pass SS as the most popular.

Ultimus's Avatar Foederatus

Icon14 Re: Big thanks for the mod! ("official" praise Chivalry II:SV thread)

I had bought Medieval 2 when it came out,kingdoms too when it came out and was playing vanilla for around 2years
    Then a couple of weeks ago a friend of mine introduced me to this mod (and Third Age TW too but this is irrelevant to this thread) and holy cows this is magnificent! Keep up the good work

Averroes19's Avatar Miles

I just downloaded the mod yesterday believing that with SS 6.4 and BC 2.3 I would not need any more M2TW mods. Boy, I played a battle in my Armenia campaign and I had the such a pleasure going through this battle, that in all honesty I forgot about noticing any comparisons to SS 6.4. I just had so much fun and personally felt like it was more about strategy (counters and counter-attack) then the size of the army. Definitely a great experience. I hope that the team of Chivalry II recognizes that just because your mod is not as popular as other ones, players still appreciate all your effort. I definitely am going to play this mod more now. I actually got bored a bit with SS 6.4 and returned to BftB 2.2 and The Last Kingdoms. But, please, if you read this, I hope you continue to work on this mod.

Is it?...is it? YES!! A mod with the 4th crusade!!! Now I can paly my shattered Byzantines! Best M2TW mod out.

Liked playing Chivalry for RTW and like this just as much. Thanks for making it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast