Thread: Crusades?

Default Crusades?

I noticed that a lot's of players are mention g some crusades so i ask Is there any crusades in Chivalry and are they ass in MTW or MTW2?

Default Re: Crusades?

i dont know about mtw but in chivalery u need to raise an army and sail to the holy land, take one or two cities and establish ur self in the levant, u can even give a citie or two to england or germany to make it more realistic, granted that u are in peace with them and that they accept ur offer ( stupid AI ), u get access to new units in the holy land ( jerusalem tripoli antioch and edessa ) and u can have a lot of fun fighting off the fatimids or the seljoukids

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

Icon13 Re: Crusades?

I suggest using the search button, this has been asked alot.....

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

Default Re: Crusades?

Quote Originally Posted by Bull3pr00f View Post
    I suggest using the search button, this has been asked alot.....
    Correct.

Anyway, the Additional Campaign 'Crusader Epoche' (started as France or Sicily with crusader states at the start) will show you all the options.

In the Main Campaign 'Rise of the Knighthood', you first need to conquer regions in the Levante (the historical crusader state regions), just to get on the options as crusader state faction.
    Crusader State factions are: France, HRE, England and Sicily - plus Pisa, but limited.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.