Thread: Course Feedback & Suggestions

Augustus Lucifer's Avatar Life = Like a beanstalk
    Patrician Citizen

Default Course Feedback & Suggestions

Please use this thread to provide feedback and suggestions concerning the class. Information pertaining to your experience of the class is helpful for future iterations of a class and in the determination of recommended structure for course syllabus, among other things.

Default Re: Course Feedback & Suggestions

I was away last week but i will make a start on Lesson one today.

Default Help

I know i shouldnt make threads like this but i would like to complain. I contacted Ged via PM 2 days ago saying my script didnt make a difference to the campaign. I got no reply after a day so by MSN i tried contacting Augustus Lucifier but no reply from him. In the end i got a reply from Icedie helping me a bit but not fully...

If the main professor is busy atleast the deputy should help. Though the class is great and easy to understand i am not getting a reply

Default Re: Help

Well, in all fairness, there are some seventy-seven(I think) of us taking this class, quite a few of which are active, which is enough to swamp the professors, even if they had no other site responsiblities. However, I will admit I've experienced similar problems.
    Son of PW

Patrician Citizen

Merged this thread into the course feedback thread, since it's already intended for feedback. As well, you only contacted me on MSN 40 minutes ago and I haven't checked my MSN since then, but all I see is "hey". You can always PM me your problem and I'll attend to it when I can, as I have already done with Icedie.

Ok i guess your right i dont like modding stuff via PM its really awkward for me but since as push has come to shove i will pm you eventually.

GrnEyedDvl's Avatar Liberalism is a Socially Transmitted Disease
    Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Default Re: Help

Quote Originally Posted by Nakharar View Post
    I know i shouldnt make threads like this but i would like to complain. I contacted Ged via PM 2 days ago saying my script didnt make a difference to the campaign. I got no reply after a day so by MSN i tried contacting Augustus Lucifier but no reply from him. In the end i got a reply from Icedie helping me a bit but not fully...

If the main professor is busy atleast the deputy should help. Though the class is great and easy to understand i am not getting a reply
    Thats a fair complaint, and completely my fault. I got your script and I thought I PMed you back on it. I have been getting about 75-100 PMs a day lately.

I have downloaded and installed the syntax highlighter for Notepad++ No problems there and it runs okay my problem is the couours look very nice but i am not sure what they mean.

Okay i found the key but a bit of advice on how to use it would be welcome.
    Last edited by Alex-ander; July 09, 2009 at 12:52 PM.

Patrician Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Alex-ander View Post
    I have downloaded and installed the syntax highlighter for Notepad++ No problems there and it runs okay my problem is the couours look very nice but i am not sure what they mean.

Okay i found the key but a bit of advice on how to use it would be welcome.
    The main usage is to insure that things like events and conditions and commands always appear in their color. If you see something like that without a color then you know it must be spelled wrong somehow. It also helps you remember the format by remembering which colors follow each other.

If you know parameters and things which have no colors that you'll be using often, such as settlement names or faction names, you could also set up highlight colors for them by editing the userDefineLang.xml which is pretty simple to understand.

hmm still cant get it right GED you seen my one yet?

GrnEyedDvl's Avatar Liberalism is a Socially Transmitted Disease
    Artifex Technical Staff

Blog Entries

Check your PMs.