Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [Sub-Mod] Sons of the Dannebrog for APE:TI

l33tl4m3r's Avatar A Frakkin' Toaster

Default Re: A sesperate request!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiftehh View Post
    lol.. it's a Desperate request.. typo sorry!
    Hello people!
    Even though there are hundreds of great tutorials made by the best modders on this forum, I'm still failing time and time again to make the city of Genoa a major city. I follow the tutorials step by step and I still can't manage..

So I finally decided to send out a desperate cry of help, please! Could someone plz make a small mod where Genoa can sit amongst the great cities of Europe where she belongs.. I will be forever grateful! You will gain the status of Man-God and I will name my first born son after you!

I'm using the latest APE:TI and the Sons of the Dannebrog mod..

I have attached my regions and startpos esf files.. I know this is as low as I can go.. I'm sorry!
    I'll move this over to the SOD sub-mod; if you are using SOD then the startpos is very specific and should be handled by someone familiar with the sub-mod and its files!
    [House of Caesars|Under the Patronage of Carl von Döbeln]

Default Re: [Sub-Mod] Sons of the Dannebrog for APE:TI

Thanks anyway, lol. But I managed to make Genoa a major city.. I must say though it's a tough faction to play! But alliances seem to mean nothing and on the other hand, true allies do seem to help, it's weird! I allied with savoy and the Italian States at turn 1.. and By turn 4 they just randomly declare war! And if I play, say, Portugal.. Genoa and the Italians never declare war. Is it because I am plying Genoa, and the AI only attacks the human player?

RhoDaZZ's Avatar Foederatus

First of all, great mod, very well done with attention to detail. Secondly, a (probably) stupid question. Why are females able to inherit the throne? Not very historical, though I guess it probably has to do with some (hardcoded?) modding problems?

It might just be a coincidence, but I got two female rulers in a row. Kind of ruined the atmosphere...

I mean, sure in (some) constitutional monarchies it should be possible, but in absolute regimes? For example, among other issues, this was why Britan did not continue to be monarchs of Hanover.

Even if it is not possible to remove, could the chance be reduced? I know Austria and Russia had some female monarchs, though if you take all absolutist monarchs put together they are more the exception than the rule (for Denmark - a non possibility).
    Last edited by RhoDaZZ; September 18, 2009 at 04:13 PM.

After following the installation guide of this mod i get crashed when i pick the danish faction.. it loads a bit and then crashes with and error report. I cant even start a normal faction GRand campaign.. when can i do ??

Quote Originally Posted by Boserup View Post
    After following the installation guide of this mod i get crashed when i pick the danish faction.. it loads a bit and then crashes with and error report. I cant even start a normal faction GRand campaign.. when can i do ??
    This isn't compatible with the new patch yet.

1. Install APETI WHERE DO I GET THE INSTALLERFILE??
    2. Backup your APETI startpos.esf (...\Steam\Steamapps\Common\ETW\data\campaigns\main) and regions.esf (data\campaign_maps\global_map) DONE!
    3. Create a folder for AProperEmpireTerraIncognita_mod-core.pack and AProperEmpireTerraIncognita_localisation.pack. Remove those files from the data folder and place them in the new location. CREAT A FOLDER AND PUT IT WERE?
    4. Extract the files from your download of Sons of the Dannebrog APETI v051. DONE!
    5. Place the extracted startpos.esf and regions.esf in the locations listed in Step 2. DONE!
    6. Place the other files in the data folder. DONE !
    7. Start the game normally. You do not need to use Mod Manager or user.empire_script.txt. DONE!

GAME CRASHES WHEN I START THE DANISH CAMPAIGN!! AND EXPLANATION FOR ÜBER NOOB WOULD BE NICE AND IN DANISH IF POSSIBLE

Quote Originally Posted by erasmus777 View Post
    This isn't compatible with the new patch yet.

Makes sence:-S omg caplock.

when will u make it compatible for the new patch?

Nordfeldt's Avatar Civis

Hi Erasmus777 will SotD be upgraded to AUM 2.7 and APE:TI 1.0.8 and the the new patches?
    System specs:
    Intel Core 2 Quad Extreme QX9650 3.0Ghz
    4GB Mushkin DDR2 PC2-1066
    WD Raptor X WD1500AHFD 150GB SATA 16MB 10000RPM
    Western Digital 1 Terabyte HD 7200RPM
    Gainward PCI-E GeForce GTX280 1024MB 2x DVI
    NorthQ NQ-4775-850-flex 850W modular PSU ATX2

Could some one upload this to something else than rapidshare? Like filefront where we can actully download it without being a premium member..

THEMIK DK's Avatar Senator

are this mod just go down or what?

Having some problems... installed APE TI today and it worked huray! I almost imediately downloaded SOTD, unpacked and followed your instructions, and it crashes on the first loading screen.. any thoughts?

how du i get it

ODaly's Avatar Semisalis

Look at the last few posts (which are about a year old, by the way) and you'll see that this sub-mod hasn't been compatible with the stable versions of APE:TI for a long time.

APE:TI Morale Officer
    2nd Dan Search-Fu Artist

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345