Thread: looking for music mod

Default looking for music mod

Hi, ive made a post recently about cc lite music mod, but considering its against copyright and my post was closed.....

I was wondering if there was any other music mod outhere that isnt against copyright.

Im getting really tired of original music, its so repetitive, its getting annoying.

I need something new and good.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Default Re: looking for music mod

EB's and Broken Crescent's (for M2TW but works in RTW)

do they work with rome total war 1.5? ( not barbarian invasion)

thank you for your fast reply by the way

oh if they work can you tell me how to install them without messing my files, ive had a problem with my rome total war cd, and cant reinstall if i mess up

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Install them in some empty folder (ignore M2TW/RTW warnings), then move the top-level "EB" and/or "broken_conscent" directory into your "Rome Total War" dir. To use their music in game, just backup your data\descr_sounds_music.txt and override it with one of my attached sound data files.

PS: you DON'T need to re/install RTW - just zip/unzip the entire "Rome Total War" folder; It's easier and faster than RTW installer
    Last edited by AqD; June 18, 2009 at 09:08 PM.

There is Jones King's awesome 'Chronicles of Arcus', which is a free music resource for mods. It is kind of more fantasy themed music, and you would have to mod it in yourself, but the tunes are pretty darn fantastic.

http://www.twcenter.net/wiki/Chronicles_of_Arcus
    Protein cores made in the rough endoplasmic reticulum are posttranslationally modified by glycosyltransferases in the Golgi apparatus, where GAG disaccharides are added to protein cores to yield proteoglycans; the exception is hyaluronan, which is uniquely synthesized without a protein core and is "spun out" by enzymes at cell surfaces directly into the extracellular space.