Thread: Patches ( gold 1.5)

Default Patches ( gold 1.5)

I cant find patch 1.5 for The Gold edition of M2tw i had it once but lost it due to Reformat and im unable to find it since. i looked everywhere on gamershell and google but it seems to have gone somewhere unfindable could someone Find a Link or place for the Gold edition patch 1.5? im still looking but its very hard to find it =/ ( i though ti installed the good one but i know installing the gold edition patch over the kingdoms patch works) so im now unable to play kingdom mods or The Kingdom campaings =/ Edit: i might have the correct one will edit later to confirm Edit2: delete this i found it again after a long search
    Last edited by Thierry007; June 18, 2009 at 04:03 PM.

Yojimbo's Avatar Pig tail Sock
    Citizen

Default Re: Patches ( gold 1.5)

Gold edition comes fully patched. You do not need to patch it in any way.

it doesnt have the 1.5 patch ( Late reaction just noticed reply today) if i install the 1.5 patch it never said i had it ( if i tired to patch when i patched it it then says i already have it) you mean that it is patched to 1.3 or 1.4 not 1.5 =P

Sig made by Yellowdogg23

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Start a Kingdoms campaign. On the options page, up in the top-right corner is the version number. What does it say?

1.5 ( but i patched it to play DLV) i might need to check on my mothers laptop though btw are Diouble posts allowed? (since Edits dont count to see if a Thread is "updated")

Sig made by Yellowdogg23

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Double posts not allowed and will get you in trouble. If it says 1.5, you need no more patches. Go play DLV.