Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Modding MTW

Henry X's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Icon5 Modding MTW

How do you add units to another faction's roster? I'd like to give the Russians a unit that uses a sword primarily.
    Last edited by Axalon; June 21, 2009 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Icon change... - Axalon
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Jung was right View Post
    We just don't get films which accurately portray military decision making like Dr. Strangelove anymore these days.

Axalon's Avatar She-Hulk wills it!

Default Re: Modding MTW

Hello Henry X, I’ll help you out....

Well you grab a GnomeEditior (courtesy of Lord Gnome) and get cooking.
    It’s pretty self-explanatory and don't forget to be exact in your entries!

Download link:
    -------------
    http://www.atomicgamer.com/file.php?id=68503

And, you could also do this as well - if you want that..... (Courtesy of Hermano)

To add a unit you'll have to add and edit some files:

Add a new Line to your crusaders_unit_prod11.txt, this describes most of the unit, you'll need to name it, this name should be uniqu[e] and easy, you'll write it a few times

Add a description to \loc\eng\descriptions.txt

Add names (singular & plural) to \loc\eng\names.txt

Add the unitname+.bif to \campmap\info_pics\units\_files.txt

Add the unit and positions (best copy&paste from another fitting unit) to \textures\men\deadpage coords.txt

Add a lbm file to \battle\UnitIcons\ [unitname.lbm]

Add a bif image to \campmap\info_pics\units\ [imagename.bif]
    Create a file containing the actionsdata to \textures\men\actionsdiddy\[unitname.txt]
    and \textures\men\actionspage\[unitname.txt]

Choose the units texture (set in crusaders_unit_prod.txt also)
    for example "Chainhlm" (new textures can't be added yet)

Add the files [unitname_W.txt] and [unitname_S.txt] (if shield used)
    to the texture\men directory, in this example \textures\men\chainhlm\
    in these files are the numbers of weapons and shield stored, lets take weapon1 and shield 2

Add folders and files to the \textures\men\items\... folders
    one for the weapon, in this example \textures\men\items\Weapon1\Unitname\
    and \textures\men\items\Shield2\Unitname\
    in these folders all weapon/shield movement files are stored (for example fight.txt)

that's it.

Don’t forget to back up da files....

- Good luck

Henry X's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Thank you Axalon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Jung was right View Post
    We just don't get films which accurately portray military decision making like Dr. Strangelove anymore these days.

Glad to be able to help you out, Henry X....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've made this thread a sticky for a while – in case others might have other
    and additional MTW-mod questions, answers or guides here…

Hi! I downloaded a mod, but I want to modify the game even further.
    I copied sound files from Shogun Total War to Medieval Total War: Viking Invasion (music and speech), and I want to have theese sounds for the Mongols.
    I edited the "playlist", but no effect.

Hello Hunnic,

I think the problems are with MTW-hardcoding, at least as far as SFX goes. I don’t think the game will recognize any new filenames and thus no effect “in-game” with any of that. As in, you can not create new events, terms or triggers for the game to play any additional SFX. Same story for “battle-orders” I think, the game will probably only recognize 3 out of 4 categories/cultures (it is essentially the structural distinction-marker in this case); catholic, orthodox, muslim – while pagan is ignored. Bad call I know, but there it is…

In a standard game, Mongols use catholic orders whether we like it or not. In order to have any Mongol orders in MTW you will have to replace one of the 3 categories (catholic, orthodox and muslim) that the game do recognize. On top of that, the files might need to be in the exact same wave-format as well – possibly. A compromise and suggestion would be that all the orthodox battle-orders are replaced with the Mongol ones and all orthodox factions are transferred to catholic orders. Just thinking out loud here…

As for music (VI only), things are a bit brighter…. Once the playlist and startpos-files are located - Eat Cold Steel, CA-employee – offers this explanation (I quote)…

Find the music you want to play and put them in the Sounds\Music directory. They have to be in wav format. For example if I have 6 pieces of music I want to use called:
    My Tension.wav
    My Mobilize.wav
    My Battle1.wav
    My Battle2.wav
    My Win.wav
    My Lose.wav
    Just drop all 5 in that directory. Now open playlist with a text editor, double click and open with notepad. Go down to the first custom space and add in before the first line "My Tension",0 so it look something like:
    // custom 1,2 and 3
    "My Tension",0
    "", 0
    "", 0
    "", 0

You may want to edit the comment to make it look better
    // Shogun music
    "My Tension",0
    "", 0
    // custom 2 and 3
    "", 0
    "", 0

Now repeat the process with the mobilize section to:
    // Shogun music
    "My Mobilize",0
    "", 0
    // custom 2 and 3
    "", 0
    "", 0

I have 2 pieces of battle music, the game will pick one at random when the fighting start, so:
    // Shogun music
    "My Battle1",0
    "My Battle2",0
    "", 0
    // custom 2 and 3
    "", 0
    "", 0

Repeat for win and lose. You can put the same track in more times to weight the random progress, the more it appear in a section the more chance it will be selected. You can have up to 6 tracks for each slot. Finally go into startpos file and change the music for the factions:
    SetFactionMusic:: FN_ENGLISH 3

Now you'll get different music when you do battle as the English

- Cheers

Ah, thanks!
    I could sucesfully add them, and it's awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Axalon View Post

A compromise and suggestion would be that all the orthodox battle-orders are replaced with the Mongol ones and all orthodox factions are transferred to catholic orders. Just thinking out loud here…

- Cheers
    And how I gona do that
    I won't add new battle orders, because japanese speech doesen't suit the mongols.
    But the music from Shogun Total War suits the Mongols well.

As for battle orders, I'm trying to make one for the Hungarians.... I'm adding some speech from the hungarian version of Stronghold Crusader.
    And I even managed to find a file:
    Table.cfg

ORIGINAL:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    ;****** Orders ******

; latin version

Event ORDER_LATIN_ADVANCE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    folder sounds\battle\orders\latin
    Advance01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_AGREED maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    agreed01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_ATTACK maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Attack01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_GET_THEM maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    GetThem02 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_CHANGE_FORMATION maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    ChangeFormation01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_CHANGE_FACING maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    ChangeFacing01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_CHARGE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Charge01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_CLOSE_RANKS maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    CloseRanks01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_FORM_A_WEDGE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    FormAWedge01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_HALT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Halt01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_HOLD_YOUR_GROUND maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    HoldYourGround03 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_OPEN_FIRE_HAND maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    OpenFire02 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_OPEN_FIRE_ARTILLERY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Fire03 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_LOAD_ARTILLERY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Load01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_RALLY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Rally02 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_RETREAT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Retreat01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_RUN maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Run02 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_SPREAD_OUT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    SpreadOut01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_TAKE_AIM maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    TakeAim02 vol .5

; arabic version

Event ORDER_ARABIC_ADVANCE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    folder sounds\battle\orders\arabic
    Advance01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_AGREED maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Agreed01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_ATTACK maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Attack04 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_GET_THEM maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    GetThem03 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_CHANGE_FORMATION maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    ChangeFormation01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_CHANGE_FACING maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    ChangeFacing02 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_CHARGE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Charge02 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_CLOSE_RANKS maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    CloseRanks02 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_FORM_A_WEDGE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    FormAWedge01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_HALT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Halt01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_HOLD_YOUR_GROUND maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    HoldYourGround01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_OPEN_FIRE_HAND maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    OpenFire01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_OPEN_FIRE_ARTILLERY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Fire03 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_LOAD_ARTILLERY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Load01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_RALLY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Rally01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_RETREAT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Retreat03 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_RUN maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Run03 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_SPREAD_OUT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    SpreadOut01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_TAKE_AIM maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    TakeAim01 vol .5

; russian version

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_ADVANCE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    folder sounds\battle\orders\russian
    Advance01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_AGREED maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Agreed01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_ATTACK maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Attack01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_GET_THEM maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    GetThem01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_CHANGE_FORMATION maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    ChangeFormation02 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_CHANGE_FACING maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    ChangeFacing01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_CHARGE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Charge01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_CLOSE_RANKS maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    CloseRanks01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_FORM_A_WEDGE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    FormAWedge01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_HALT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Halt01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_HOLD_YOUR_GROUND maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    HoldYourGround01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_OPEN_FIRE_HAND maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    OpenFire01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_OPEN_FIRE_ARTILLERY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Fire01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_LOAD_ARTILLERY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Load01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_RALLY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Rally01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_RETREAT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Retreat01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_RUN maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Run01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_SPREAD_OUT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    SpreadOut01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_TAKE_AIM maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    TakeAim01 vol .5

;****** Marching ******

;non-armoured

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_SLOW_L maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    folder sounds\battle\troops
    inf_walk_lrg vol .6

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_SLOW_M maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    inf_walk_med vol .6

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_SLOW_S maxDist 500 minDist 5 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    inf_walk_sml vol .6

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_MED_L maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    inf_fast_lrg vol .6

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_MED_M maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    inf_fast_med vol .6

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_MED_S maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    inf_fast_sml vol .6

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_FAST_L maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    inf_charge_lrg vol .6

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_FAST_M maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    inf_charge_med vol .6

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_FAST_S maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    inf_charge_sml vol .6

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_SLOW_L maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    cavalry_walk_lrg vol .6

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_SLOW_M maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    cavalry_walk_med vol .6

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_SLOW_S maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    cavalry_walk_sml vol .6

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_MED_L maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    cavalry_trot_lrg vol .6

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_MED_M maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    cavalry_trot_med vol .6

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_MED_S maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    cavalry_trot_sml vol .6

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_FAST_L maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    cavalry_charge_lrg vol .6

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_FAST_M maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    cavalry_charge_med vol .6

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_FAST_S maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    cavalry_charge_sml vol .6

Event CAMELS_MARCH_SLOW_L maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camels_walk_lrg vol .6

Event CAMELS_MARCH_SLOW_M maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camels_walk_med vol .6

Event CAMELS_MARCH_SLOW_S maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camels_walk_sml vol .6

Event CAMELS_MARCH_MED_L maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camels_trot_lrg vol .6

Event CAMELS_MARCH_MED_M maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camels_trot_med vol .6

Event CAMELS_MARCH_MED_S maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camels_trot_sml vol .6

Event CAMELS_MARCH_FAST_L maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camels_charge_lrg vol .6

Event CAMELS_MARCH_FAST_M maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camels_charge_med vol .6

Event CAMELS_MARCH_FAST_S maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camels_charge_sml vol .6

;armoured

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_HEAVY_SLOW_L maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    inf_walk_lrg vol 1

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_HEAVY_SLOW_M maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    inf_walk_med vol 1

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_HEAVY_SLOW_S maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    inf_walk_sml vol 1

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_HEAVY_MED_L maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    inf_fast_lrg vol 1

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_HEAVY_MED_M maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    inf_fast_med vol 1

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_HEAVY_MED_S maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    inf_fast_sml vol 1

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_HEAVY_FAST_L maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    inf_charge_lrg vol 1

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_HEAVY_FAST_M maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    inf_charge_med vol 1

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_HEAVY_FAST_S maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    inf_charge_sml vol 1

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_HEAVY_SLOW_L maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    cavalry_walk_lrg vol 1

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_HEAVY_SLOW_M maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    cavalry_walk_med vol 1

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_HEAVY_SLOW_S maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    cavalry_walk_sml vol 1

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_HEAVY_MED_L maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    cavalry_trot_lrg vol 1

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_HEAVY_MED_M maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    cavalry_trot_med vol 1

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_HEAVY_MED_S maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    cavalry_trot_sml vol 1

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_HEAVY_FAST_L maxDist 500 minDist 11 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    cavalry_charge_lrg vol 1

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_HEAVY_FAST_M maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    cavalry_charge_med vol 1

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_HEAVY_FAST_S maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    cavalry_charge_sml vol 1

Event CAMELS_MARCH_HEAVY_SLOW_L maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    camels_walk_lrg vol 1

Event CAMELS_MARCH_HEAVY_SLOW_M maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    camels_walk_med vol 1

Event CAMELS_MARCH_HEAVY_SLOW_S maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    camels_walk_sml vol 1

Event CAMELS_MARCH_HEAVY_MED_L maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    camels_trot_lrg vol 1

Event CAMELS_MARCH_HEAVY_MED_M maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    camels_trot_med vol 1

Event CAMELS_MARCH_HEAVY_MED_S maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    camels_trot_sml vol 1

Event CAMELS_MARCH_HEAVY_FAST_L maxDist 500 minDist 11 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    camels_charge_lrg vol 1

Event CAMELS_MARCH_HEAVY_FAST_M maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    camels_charge_med vol 1

Event CAMELS_MARCH_HEAVY_FAST_S maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    camels_charge_sml vol 1

;****** Melee ******

Event MELEE_L maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    fight_lrg vol 1

Event MELEE_M maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    fight_med vol .9

Event MELEE_S maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    fight_sml vol .8

Event CAVALRY_DEATH probability 1 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    horse_death01
    horse_death03
    horse_death07
    horse_death09
    horse_death10

Event CAMEL_DEATH probability 1 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    camel_groan_116
    camel_groan_134
    camel_groan_138
    camel_groan_147
    camel_groan_156
    camel_groan_159
    camel_groan_67

Event INFANTRY_DEATH probability 1 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    short_death32
    medium_death19
    medium_death25
    medium_death20
    long_death24
    long_death26
    long_death05
    long_death12

Event SWORDSMEN_FIGHTING probability 0.2 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    sword_hit_new_01
    sword_hit_new_02
    sword_hit_new_03
    sword_hit_new_04
    sword_hit_new_05
    sword_hit_25
    sword_hit_42
    sword_hit_43
    sword_hit_12
    sword_hit_01
    sword_hit_35
    sword_hit_53
    sword_scrape_new_01
    sword_scrape_new_02
    sword_scrape_new_03
    sword_scrape_new_04
    sword_scrape_new_05
    sword_scrape_13
    sword_scrape_02
    sword_scrape_05
    sword_slide_01
    s_armour01
    s_armour02
    s_armour08
    s_armour11
    s_armour13
    sword_stab_new_01
    sword_stab_new_02
    s_flesh13
    s_flesh03
    s_flesh01

Event SPEARMEN_FIGHTING probability 0.2 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    i_spear03
    i_spear09
    s_armour02
    s_armour13
    sword_stab_new_01
    sword_stab_new_02
    s_flesh13
    s_flesh03
    s_flesh01

Event CAVALRY_FIGHTING probability 0.2 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    sword_hit_new_01
    sword_hit_new_02
    sword_hit_new_03
    sword_hit_new_04
    sword_hit_new_05
    sword_hit_25
    sword_hit_42
    sword_hit_43
    sword_hit_12
    sword_hit_01
    sword_hit_35
    sword_hit_53
    sword_scrape_new_01
    sword_scrape_new_02
    sword_scrape_new_03
    sword_scrape_new_04
    sword_scrape_new_05
    sword_scrape_13
    sword_scrape_02
    sword_scrape_05
    sword_slide_01
    s_armour01
    s_armour02
    s_armour08
    s_armour11
    s_armour13
    sword_stab_new_01
    sword_stab_new_02
    s_flesh13
    s_flesh03
    s_flesh01

Event AXEMEN_FIGHTING probability 0.2 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    AxeClang1
    AxeClang2
    AxeScrape1
    AxeScrape2
    AxeSwoosh1
    AxeSwoosh2
    AxeSwoosh3
    AxeSwoosh4
    s_armour02
    s_armour13
    sword_stab_new_01
    sword_stab_new_02
    s_flesh13
    s_flesh03
    s_flesh01

Event CLUBMEN_FIGHTING probability 0.2 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    Club1b
    Club2b
    Club4b
    s_armour02
    s_armour13
    sword_stab_new_01
    sword_stab_new_02
    s_flesh13
    s_flesh03
    s_flesh01

Event BATTLE_CRY probability .2 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    combat_grunt04
    combat_grunt05
    combat_grunt07
    combat_grunt09
    combat_grunt10
    combat_grunt14
    combat_grunt17
    combat_grunt19
    combat_grunt21
    trip_on_dirt_01
    trip_on_dirt_02

Event BATTLE_CRY_ROUTING_S probability .2 maxDist 500 minDist 5 minPitch .9 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    Yell_Retreat_Sml

Event BATTLE_CRY_ROUTING_M probability .2 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .9 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    Yell_Retreat_Med

Event BATTLE_CRY_ROUTING_L probability .2 maxDist 500 minDist 3 minPitch .9 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    Yell_Retreat_Lrg

;****** Shooting ******

;arrow
    Event FIRE_ARROW_VOLLEY_L maxDist 500 minDist 5 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    archers_lrg1 vol .7
    archers_lrg2 vol .7
    archers_lrg3 vol .7

Event FIRE_ARROW_VOLLEY_M maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    archers_med1 vol .7
    archers_med2 vol .7
    archers_med3 vol .7

Event FIRE_ARROW_VOLLEY_S maxDist 500 minDist 3 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    archers_sml1 vol .7
    archers_sml2 vol .7
    archers_sml3 vol .7

;xbow
    Event FIRE_XBOW_VOLLEY_L maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    XbowLarge1
    XbowLarge2
    XbowLarge3

Event FIRE_XBOW_VOLLEY_M maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    XBowMed1a
    XBowMed2a
    XBowMed3a

Event FIRE_XBOW_VOLLEY_S maxDist 500 minDist 5 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    XBowSmall1b
    XBowSmall2b
    XBowSmall3b

;spear
    Event FIRE_SPEAR_VOLLEY_L maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    spearmen_lrg1
    spearmen_lrg2
    spearmen_lrg3

Event FIRE_SPEAR_VOLLEY_M maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    spearmen_med1
    spearmen_med2
    spearmen_med3

Event FIRE_SPEAR_VOLLEY_S maxDist 500 minDist 5 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    spearmen_sml1
    spearmen_sml2
    spearmen_sml3

;gun
    Event FIRE_GUN_VOLLEY_NEAR_L maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    muskets_lrg1
    muskets_lrg2
    muskets_lrg3

Event FIRE_GUN_VOLLEY_NEAR_M maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    muskets_med1
    muskets_med2
    muskets_med3

Event FIRE_GUN_VOLLEY_NEAR_S maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    muskets_sml1
    muskets_sml2
    muskets_sml3

Event FIRE_GUN_VOLLEY_FAR_L maxDist 500 minDist 25 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    muskets_far_lrg1
    muskets_far_lrg2
    muskets_far_lrg3

Event FIRE_GUN_VOLLEY_FAR_M maxDist 500 minDist 25 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    muskets_far_med1
    muskets_far_med2
    muskets_far_med3

Event FIRE_GUN_VOLLEY_FAR_S maxDist 500 minDist 25 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    muskets_far_sml1
    muskets_far_sml2
    muskets_far_sml3

Event ARROW_IN_FLIGHT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority .4
    Arrows_in_Flight vol .7

Event BALISTA_ARROW_IN_FLIGHT maxDist 500 minDist 2 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority .4
    folder sounds\battle\artillery
    Ballista_Arrow

Event MISSILE_HITS_CAVALRY probability .3 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    horse_arrow07
    horse_arrow10
    horse_arrow11
    armour02
    armour10
    armour11

Event MISSILE_HITS_CAMEL probability .3 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    camel_arrow1
    camel_arrow2
    camel_arrow3
    camel_arrow4
    armour02
    armour10
    armour11

Event MISSILE_HITS_ARMOURED_INFANTRY probability .3 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    armour02
    armour10
    armour11

Event MISSILE_HITS_UNARMOURED_INFANTRY probability .3 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    flesh01
    flesh05
    flesh11

Event MISSILE_DEATH_BLOW probability 1 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch 0.7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    flesh01nw
    flesh04nw
    flesh07nw

Event MELEE_DEATH_BLOW probability 1 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch 0.7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    s_flesh05nw
    s_flesh07nw
    s_flesh16nw

Event GRENADE_NEAR_L maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    ThunderBombers_Large_1
    ThunderBombers_Large_2
    ThunderBombers_Large_3

Event GRENADE_NEAR_M maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    ThunderBombers_Medium_1
    ThunderBombers_Medium_2
    ThunderBombers_Medium_3

Event GRENADE_NEAR_S maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    ThunderBombers_Small_1
    ThunderBombers_Small_2
    ThunderBombers_Small_3

Event GRENADE_FAR_L maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    ThunderBombers_Large_Far_1
    ThunderBombers_Large_Far_2
    ThunderBombers_Large_Far_3

Event GRENADE_FAR_M maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    ThunderBombers_Medium_Far_1
    ThunderBombers_Medium_Far_2
    ThunderBombers_Medium_Far_3

Event GRENADE_FAR_S maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    ThunderBombers_Small_Far_1
    ThunderBombers_Small_Far_2
    ThunderBombers_Small_Far_3

;****** Misc ******
    ; n0z3h3d was here

Event AMBIENT_HORSE_SOUND probability .3 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    horse_snort_03
    horse_snort_05
    horse_nay_02
    horse_nay_09

Event AMBIENT_CAMEL_SOUND probability .1 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camel_groan_1
    camel_groan_111
    camel_groan_130
    camel_groan_130a
    camel_groan_131a
    camel_groan_132
    camel_groan_132a
    camel_groan_137
    camel_groan_139
    camel_groan_142
    camel_groan_145
    camel_groan_154
    camel_groan_160
    camel_groan_161
    camel_groan_17
    camel_groan_53
    camel_groan_60
    camel_groan_73
    camel_groan_98
    camel_snort_1

Event BIRD_LUSH_SUMMER probability .001 maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .85 maxPitch 1.15 priority 0.1
    folder sounds\battle\enviro\animals
    Woodpecker01
    Woodpecker02
    Sparrow01
    Sparrow02
    Songbird01
    Songbird02
    Lark01
    Lark02
    Lark03
    Lark04
    Wren01
    Wren02
    Wren03
    Wren04
    Wren05
    Wren06
    Wren07
    Wren08
    Wren09
    Wren10

Event BIRD_LUSH_WINTER probability .0001 maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .85 maxPitch 1.15 priority 0.1
    Woodpecker01
    Woodpecker02
    Sparrow01
    Sparrow02

Event BIRD_ARID_SUMMER probability .001 maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .85 maxPitch 1.15 priority 0.1
    Hawk01
    Eagle01
    Eagle02
    Woodpecker01
    Woodpecker02
    Sparrow01
    Sparrow02
    Songbird01
    Songbird02
    Lark01
    Lark02
    Lark03
    Lark04
    Wren01
    Wren02
    Wren03
    Wren04
    Wren05
    Wren06
    Wren07
    Wren08
    Wren09
    Wren10
    Flicker01
    Flicker02

Event BIRD_ARID_WINTER probability .0001 maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .85 maxPitch 1.15 priority 0.1
    Hawk01
    Eagle01
    Eagle02
    Woodpecker01
    Woodpecker02
    Sparrow01
    Sparrow02

Event BIRD_DESERT_SUMMER probability .001 maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .85 maxPitch 1.15 priority 0.1
    Vulture01
    Vulture02
    Vulture03
    Vulture04
    crow01
    crow02
    Hawk01
    Eagle01
    Eagle02

Event BIRD_DESERT_WINTER probability .0001 maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .85 maxPitch 1.15 priority 0.1
    Vulture01
    Vulture02
    Vulture03
    Vulture04
    crow01
    crow02
    Hawk01
    Eagle01
    Eagle02

Event BIRD_COAST probability .003 maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .85 maxPitch 1.15 priority 0.1
    SeaGull01
    SeaGull02
    SeaGull03
    SeaGull04

Event FAUNA_WOLF probability .02 maxDist 500 minDist 250 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    Wolf01
    Wolf02
    Wolf03
    Wolf04
    Bull01 vol .3
    Cow01 vol .3
    Cow02 vol .3
    Dog01 vol .3
    Dog02 vol .3
    Dog03 vol .3
    Dog04 vol .3
    Goat01 vol .3
    Goat02 vol .3
    Goat03 vol .3
    Sheep01 vol .3
    Sheep02 vol .3
    Bee
    Rooster01

Event FAUNA_BIRD probability 0.02 maxDist 500 minDist 5 minPitch .85 maxPitch 1.15 priority 0.1
    Wingflap01
    Birdonatwig01
    bird01
    bird02
    bird03
    bird04
    crow01
    crow02
    Bull01 vol .3
    Cow01 vol .3
    Cow02 vol .3
    Dog01 vol .3
    Dog02 vol .3
    Dog03 vol .3
    Dog04 vol .3
    Goat01 vol .3
    Goat02 vol .3
    Goat03 vol .3
    Sheep01 vol .3
    Sheep02 vol .3
    Bee
    Rooster01

Event FAUNA_CICADA probability 0.005 maxDist 500 minDist 2 minPitch .85 maxPitch 1.15 priority 0.1
    cicada01
    fly_swarm01

Event SE_ARMOUR_CLINK maxDist 500 minDist 3 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    clink01
    clink02
    clink03
    clink04
    clink05
    clink06
    clink07
    clink08
    clink09
    clink10
    clink11
    clink12
    clink13

Event SE_RUSTLE probability 0.002 maxDist 500 minDist 2 minPitch .9 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Rustle01
    Rustle02
    Rustle03
    Rustle04
    Rustle05
    Rustle06
    Rustle07
    Rustle08

;******* Water *******

Event RIVER maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 1
    folder sounds\battle\enviro
    River vol .5

Event LAKE maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 1
    Lake vol .5

Event SE_OCEAN maxDist 500 minDist 75 priority 1
    Ocean vol .5

Event SE_THUNDER_NEAR maxDist 500 minDist 1000 priority 1 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2
    Thunder_Near_1
    Thunder_Near_2

Event SE_THUNDER_FAR maxDist 500 minDist 1000 priority 1 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2
    Thunder_Far

;****** War Horns ******

Event SE_HORN_EURO_ATTACK maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .95 maxPitch 1.05 priority .5
    Horn_Euro_Alpine_Advance vol .7

Event SE_HORN_EURO_RETREAT maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .95 maxPitch 1.05 priority .5
    Horn_Euro_Alpine_Retreat vol .7

Event SE_HORN_ARAB_ATTACK maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .95 maxPitch 1.05 priority .5
    Horn_Arab_Small_Advance vol .7

Event SE_HORN_ARAB_RETREAT maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .95 maxPitch 1.05 priority .5
    Horn_Arab_Small_Retreat vol .7

;****** Buildings ******

;stone

Event SE_BUILDING_WALL_COLLAPSING_STONE1 maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Stone_Wall_Collapse_1

Event SE_BUILDING_WALL_COLLAPSING_STONE2 maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Stone_Wall_Collapse_2

Event SE_BUILDING_WALL_COLLAPSING_STONE3 maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Stone_Wall_Collapse_3

Event SE_BUILDING_WALL_COLLAPSING_STONE4 maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Stone_Wall_Collapse_4

Event SE_BUILDING_KEEP_COLLAPSING_STONE maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Keep_Collapse

Event SE_BUILDING_TOWER_ARROW_COLLAPSING_STONE maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Tower_arrow_Collapse

Event SE_BUILDING_TOWER_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_STONE maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Tower_artillery_Collapse

Event SE_BUILDING_TOWER_BALISTA_COLLAPSING_STONE maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Tower_ballista_Collapse

Event SE_BUILDING_TOWER_CATAPULT_COLLAPSING_STONE maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Tower_catapult_Collapse

Event SE_BUILDING_TOWER_GUN_COLLAPSING_STONE maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Tower_gun_Collapse

Event SE_BUILDING_TOWER_KEEP_COLLAPSING_STONE maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Tower_keep_Collapse

Event SE_BUILDING_GATE_OPENING_STONE maxDist 500 minDist 15 priority 0.7
    Portcullis_Open

Event SE_BUILDING_GATE_CLOSING_STONE maxDist 500 minDist 15 priority 0.7
    Portcullis_Close

;wood

Event SE_BUILDING_WALL_COLLAPSING_WOOD1 maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Palisade_Collapse_1

Event SE_BUILDING_WALL_COLLAPSING_WOOD2 maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Palisade_Collapse_2

Event SE_BUILDING_FORT_COLLAPSING_WOOD maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Fort_Collapse

Event SE_WOODEM_BUILDING_COLLAPSE maxDist 500 minDist 15 priority 0.7
    Palisade_Collapse_2

Event SE_STONE_BUILDING_COLLAPSE maxDist 500 minDist 15 priority 0.7
    Stone_Wall_Collapse_3

Event SE_TENT_COLLAPSE maxDist 500 minDist 5 priority 0.7
    Ballista_Collapse

Event SE_BUILDING_GATE_OPENING_WOOD maxDist 500 minDist 15 priority 0.7
    Palisade_Gate_Open

Event SE_BUILDING_GATE_CLOSING_WOOD maxDist 500 minDist 15 priority 0.7
    Palisade_Gate_Close

Event SE_FIRE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    fire

;****** Artillery ******

Event SE_ARTILLERY_BOMBARDIER maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.6
    Bombard

Event SE_ARTILLERY_SIEGE_CANNON maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.6
    SiegeCannon

Event SE_ARTILLERY_DEMI_CANNON maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.6
    DemiCannon

Event SE_ARTILLERY_CULVERIN maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.6
    Culverin

Event SE_ARTILLERY_SERPENTINE maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.6
    Serpentine

Event SE_ARTILLERY_DEMI_CULVERIN maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.6
    DemiCulverin

Event SE_ARTILLERY_MORTAR maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.6
    Mortar

Event SE_ARTILLERY_MANGONEL maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.6
    Mangonel

Event SE_ARTILLERY_TREBUCHET maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.6
    Trebuchet

Event SE_ARTILLERY_CATAPULT maxDist 500 minDist 15 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.6
    Catapult

Event SE_ARTILLERY_BALLISTA maxDist 500 minDist 15 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.6
    Ballista2

Event SE_ARTILLERY_ORGAN_GUN maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.6
    OrganGunFiring

Event SE_ARTILLERY_TURNING maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch 0.7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.4
    Artillery_Move

Event SE_ARTILLERY_EXPLODES maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.7
    Artillery_Explodes

;****** Artillery Collapsing******

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_BALLISTA maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    Ballista_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_CATAPULT maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    Catapult_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_TREBUCHET maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    Trebuchet_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_MANGONEL maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    Mangonel_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_BOMBARDIER maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    Bombard_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_CULVERIN maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    Culverin_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_DEMI_CULVERIN maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    DemiCulverin_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_SIEGE_CANNON maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    SiegeCannon_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_DEMI_CANNON maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    DemiCannon_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_MORTAR maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    Mortar_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_SERPENTINE maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    Serpentine_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_ORGAN_GUN maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    OrganGunCollapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_PROJECTILE_BANG maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .6 maxPitch 1.2 priority .6
    ExplosionSmall1 vol .7
    ExplosionSmall2 vol .7
    ExplosionSmall3 vol .7

Event SE_BALLISTA_BANG maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch .6 maxPitch 1.2 priority .6
    ballista_bang vol .7

Event SE_ARTILLERY_PROJECTILE_FLY maxDist 500 minDist 5 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority .4
    Missile_Fly

Event SE_FLAMING_ROCK_FLY maxDist 500 minDist 5 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority .4
    FlamingRockFly

Event SE_POUR_BOILING_OIL maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .9 maxPitch 1.1 priority 1
    PourBoilingOil_1
    PourBoilingOil_2
    PourBoilingOil_3

Event SE_STRUCTURE_ATTACK probability 0.2 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 ;priority 0.2
    sword_hit_new_01
    sword_hit_new_02
    sword_hit_new_03
    sword_hit_new_04
    sword_hit_new_05
    sword_hit_25
    sword_hit_42
    sword_hit_43
    sword_hit_12
    sword_hit_01
    sword_hit_35
    sword_hit_53
    sword_scrape_new_01
    sword_scrape_new_02
    sword_scrape_new_03
    sword_scrape_new_04
    sword_scrape_new_05
    sword_scrape_13
    sword_scrape_02
    sword_scrape_05
    sword_slide_01
    s_armour01
    s_armour02
    s_armour08
    s_armour11
    s_armour13

Event SE_ARROW_HIT_MODEL probability .3 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    wood01.wav
    wood02.wav
    wood03.wav
    wood04.wav
    wood05.wav
    wood07.wav
    wood08.wav
    wood09.wav
    wood10.wav
    wood11.wav
    wood12.wav
    My version:
    ;****** Orders ******

; latin version

Event ORDER_LATIN_ADVANCE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Advance01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_AGREED maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    agreed01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_ATTACK maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Attack01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_GET_THEM maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    GetThem02 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_CHANGE_FORMATION maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    ChangeFormation01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_CHANGE_FACING maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    ChangeFacing01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_CHARGE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Charge01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_CLOSE_RANKS maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    CloseRanks01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_FORM_A_WEDGE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    FormAWedge01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_HALT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Halt01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_HOLD_YOUR_GROUND maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    HoldYourGround03 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_OPEN_FIRE_HAND maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    OpenFire02 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_OPEN_FIRE_ARTILLERY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Fire03 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_LOAD_ARTILLERY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Load01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_RALLY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Rally02 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_RETREAT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Retreat01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_RUN maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Run02 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_SPREAD_OUT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    SpreadOut01 vol .5

Event ORDER_LATIN_TAKE_AIM maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    TakeAim02 vol .5

; arabic version

Event ORDER_ARABIC_ADVANCE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Advance01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_AGREED maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Agreed01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_ATTACK maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Attack04 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_GET_THEM maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    GetThem03 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_CHANGE_FORMATION maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    ChangeFormation01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_CHANGE_FACING maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    ChangeFacing02 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_CHARGE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Charge02 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_CLOSE_RANKS maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    CloseRanks02 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_FORM_A_WEDGE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    FormAWedge01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_HALT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Halt01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_HOLD_YOUR_GROUND maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    HoldYourGround01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_OPEN_FIRE_HAND maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    OpenFire01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_OPEN_FIRE_ARTILLERY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Fire03 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_LOAD_ARTILLERY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Load01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_RALLY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Rally01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_RETREAT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Retreat03 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_RUN maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Run03 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_SPREAD_OUT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    SpreadOut01 vol .5

Event ORDER_ARABIC_TAKE_AIM maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    TakeAim01 vol .5

; russian version

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_ADVANCE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Advance01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_AGREED maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Agreed01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_ATTACK maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Attack01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_GET_THEM maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    GetThem01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_CHANGE_FORMATION maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    ChangeFormation02 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_CHANGE_FACING maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    ChangeFacing01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_CHARGE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Charge01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_CLOSE_RANKS maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    CloseRanks01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_FORM_A_WEDGE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    FormAWedge01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_HALT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Halt01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_HOLD_YOUR_GROUND maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    HoldYourGround01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_OPEN_FIRE_HAND maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    OpenFire01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_OPEN_FIRE_ARTILLERY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Fire01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_LOAD_ARTILLERY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Load01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_RALLY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Rally01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_RETREAT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Retreat01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_RUN maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Run01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_SPREAD_OUT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    SpreadOut01 vol .5

Event ORDER_RUSSIAN_TAKE_AIM maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    TakeAim01 vol .5

; magyar version

Event ORDER_magyar_ADVANCE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    folder sounds\battle\orders\magyar
    Advance01 vol .5

Event ORDER_magyar_AGREED maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    agreed01 vol .5

Event ORDER_magyar_ATTACK maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Attack01 vol .5

Event ORDER_magyar_GET_THEM maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    GetThem02 vol .5

Event ORDER_magyar_CHANGE_FORMATION maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    ChangeFormation01 vol .5

Event ORDER_magyar_CHANGE_FACING maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    ChangeFacing01 vol .5

Event ORDER_magyar_CHARGE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Charge01 vol .5

Event ORDER_magyar_CLOSE_RANKS maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    CloseRanks01 vol .5

Event ORDER_magyar_FORM_A_WEDGE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    FormAWedge01 vol .5

Event ORDER_magyar_HALT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Halt01 vol .5

Event ORDER_magyar_HOLD_YOUR_GROUND maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    HoldYourGround03 vol .5

Event ORDER_magyar_OPEN_FIRE_HAND maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    OpenFire02 vol .5

Event ORDER_magyar_OPEN_FIRE_ARTILLERY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Fire03 vol .5

Event ORDER_magyar_LOAD_ARTILLERY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Load01 vol .5

Event ORDER_magyar_RALLY maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Rally02 vol .5

Event ORDER_magyar_RETREAT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Retreat01 vol .5

Event ORDER_magyar_RUN maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Run02 vol .5

Event ORDER_magyar_SPREAD_OUT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    SpreadOut01 vol .5

Event ORDER_magyar_TAKE_AIM maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1

;****** Marching ******

;non-armoured

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_SLOW_L maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    inf_walk_lrg vol .6

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_SLOW_M maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    inf_walk_med vol .6

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_SLOW_S maxDist 500 minDist 5 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    inf_walk_sml vol .6

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_MED_L maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    inf_fast_lrg vol .6

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_MED_M maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    inf_fast_med vol .6

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_MED_S maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    inf_fast_sml vol .6

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_FAST_L maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    inf_charge_lrg vol .6

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_FAST_M maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    inf_charge_med vol .6

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_FAST_S maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    inf_charge_sml vol .6

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_SLOW_L maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    cavalry_walk_lrg vol .6

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_SLOW_M maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    cavalry_walk_med vol .6

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_SLOW_S maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    cavalry_walk_sml vol .6

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_MED_L maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    cavalry_trot_lrg vol .6

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_MED_M maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    cavalry_trot_med vol .6

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_MED_S maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    cavalry_trot_sml vol .6

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_FAST_L maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    cavalry_charge_lrg vol .6

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_FAST_M maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    cavalry_charge_med vol .6

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_FAST_S maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    cavalry_charge_sml vol .6

Event CAMELS_MARCH_SLOW_L maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camels_walk_lrg vol .6

Event CAMELS_MARCH_SLOW_M maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camels_walk_med vol .6

Event CAMELS_MARCH_SLOW_S maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camels_walk_sml vol .6

Event CAMELS_MARCH_MED_L maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camels_trot_lrg vol .6

Event CAMELS_MARCH_MED_M maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camels_trot_med vol .6

Event CAMELS_MARCH_MED_S maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camels_trot_sml vol .6

Event CAMELS_MARCH_FAST_L maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camels_charge_lrg vol .6

Event CAMELS_MARCH_FAST_M maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camels_charge_med vol .6

Event CAMELS_MARCH_FAST_S maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camels_charge_sml vol .6

;armoured

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_HEAVY_SLOW_L maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    inf_walk_lrg vol 1

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_HEAVY_SLOW_M maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    inf_walk_med vol 1

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_HEAVY_SLOW_S maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    inf_walk_sml vol 1

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_HEAVY_MED_L maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    inf_fast_lrg vol 1

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_HEAVY_MED_M maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    inf_fast_med vol 1

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_HEAVY_MED_S maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    inf_fast_sml vol 1

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_HEAVY_FAST_L maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    inf_charge_lrg vol 1

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_HEAVY_FAST_M maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    inf_charge_med vol 1

Event INFANTRY_MARCH_HEAVY_FAST_S maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    inf_charge_sml vol 1

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_HEAVY_SLOW_L maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    cavalry_walk_lrg vol 1

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_HEAVY_SLOW_M maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    cavalry_walk_med vol 1

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_HEAVY_SLOW_S maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    cavalry_walk_sml vol 1

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_HEAVY_MED_L maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    cavalry_trot_lrg vol 1

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_HEAVY_MED_M maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    cavalry_trot_med vol 1

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_HEAVY_MED_S maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    cavalry_trot_sml vol 1

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_HEAVY_FAST_L maxDist 500 minDist 11 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    cavalry_charge_lrg vol 1

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_HEAVY_FAST_M maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    cavalry_charge_med vol 1

Event CAVALRY_MARCH_HEAVY_FAST_S maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    cavalry_charge_sml vol 1

Event CAMELS_MARCH_HEAVY_SLOW_L maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    camels_walk_lrg vol 1

Event CAMELS_MARCH_HEAVY_SLOW_M maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    camels_walk_med vol 1

Event CAMELS_MARCH_HEAVY_SLOW_S maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    camels_walk_sml vol 1

Event CAMELS_MARCH_HEAVY_MED_L maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    camels_trot_lrg vol 1

Event CAMELS_MARCH_HEAVY_MED_M maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    camels_trot_med vol 1

Event CAMELS_MARCH_HEAVY_MED_S maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    camels_trot_sml vol 1

Event CAMELS_MARCH_HEAVY_FAST_L maxDist 500 minDist 11 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    camels_charge_lrg vol 1

Event CAMELS_MARCH_HEAVY_FAST_M maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    camels_charge_med vol 1

Event CAMELS_MARCH_HEAVY_FAST_S maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1 priority 0.1
    camels_charge_sml vol 1

;****** Melee ******

Event MELEE_L maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    fight_lrg vol 1

Event MELEE_M maxDist 500 minDist 9 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    fight_med vol .9

Event MELEE_S maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    fight_sml vol .8

Event CAVALRY_DEATH probability 1 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    horse_death01
    horse_death03
    horse_death07
    horse_death09
    horse_death10

Event CAMEL_DEATH probability 1 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    camel_groan_116
    camel_groan_134
    camel_groan_138
    camel_groan_147
    camel_groan_156
    camel_groan_159
    camel_groan_67

Event INFANTRY_DEATH probability 1 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    short_death32
    medium_death19
    medium_death25
    medium_death20
    long_death24
    long_death26
    long_death05
    long_death12

Event SWORDSMEN_FIGHTING probability 0.2 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    sword_hit_new_01
    sword_hit_new_02
    sword_hit_new_03
    sword_hit_new_04
    sword_hit_new_05
    sword_hit_25
    sword_hit_42
    sword_hit_43
    sword_hit_12
    sword_hit_01
    sword_hit_35
    sword_hit_53
    sword_scrape_new_01
    sword_scrape_new_02
    sword_scrape_new_03
    sword_scrape_new_04
    sword_scrape_new_05
    sword_scrape_13
    sword_scrape_02
    sword_scrape_05
    sword_slide_01
    s_armour01
    s_armour02
    s_armour08
    s_armour11
    s_armour13
    sword_stab_new_01
    sword_stab_new_02
    s_flesh13
    s_flesh03
    s_flesh01

Event SPEARMEN_FIGHTING probability 0.2 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    i_spear03
    i_spear09
    s_armour02
    s_armour13
    sword_stab_new_01
    sword_stab_new_02
    s_flesh13
    s_flesh03
    s_flesh01

Event CAVALRY_FIGHTING probability 0.2 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    sword_hit_new_01
    sword_hit_new_02
    sword_hit_new_03
    sword_hit_new_04
    sword_hit_new_05
    sword_hit_25
    sword_hit_42
    sword_hit_43
    sword_hit_12
    sword_hit_01
    sword_hit_35
    sword_hit_53
    sword_scrape_new_01
    sword_scrape_new_02
    sword_scrape_new_03
    sword_scrape_new_04
    sword_scrape_new_05
    sword_scrape_13
    sword_scrape_02
    sword_scrape_05
    sword_slide_01
    s_armour01
    s_armour02
    s_armour08
    s_armour11
    s_armour13
    sword_stab_new_01
    sword_stab_new_02
    s_flesh13
    s_flesh03
    s_flesh01

Event AXEMEN_FIGHTING probability 0.2 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    AxeClang1
    AxeClang2
    AxeScrape1
    AxeScrape2
    AxeSwoosh1
    AxeSwoosh2
    AxeSwoosh3
    AxeSwoosh4
    s_armour02
    s_armour13
    sword_stab_new_01
    sword_stab_new_02
    s_flesh13
    s_flesh03
    s_flesh01

Event CLUBMEN_FIGHTING probability 0.2 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    Club1b
    Club2b
    Club4b
    s_armour02
    s_armour13
    sword_stab_new_01
    sword_stab_new_02
    s_flesh13
    s_flesh03
    s_flesh01

Event BATTLE_CRY probability .2 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    combat_grunt04
    combat_grunt05
    combat_grunt07
    combat_grunt09
    combat_grunt10
    combat_grunt14
    combat_grunt17
    combat_grunt19
    combat_grunt21
    trip_on_dirt_01
    trip_on_dirt_02

Event BATTLE_CRY_ROUTING_S probability .2 maxDist 500 minDist 5 minPitch .9 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    Yell_Retreat_Sml

Event BATTLE_CRY_ROUTING_M probability .2 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .9 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    Yell_Retreat_Med

Event BATTLE_CRY_ROUTING_L probability .2 maxDist 500 minDist 3 minPitch .9 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    Yell_Retreat_Lrg

;****** Shooting ******

;arrow
    Event FIRE_ARROW_VOLLEY_L maxDist 500 minDist 5 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    archers_lrg1 vol .7
    archers_lrg2 vol .7
    archers_lrg3 vol .7

Event FIRE_ARROW_VOLLEY_M maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    archers_med1 vol .7
    archers_med2 vol .7
    archers_med3 vol .7

Event FIRE_ARROW_VOLLEY_S maxDist 500 minDist 3 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    archers_sml1 vol .7
    archers_sml2 vol .7
    archers_sml3 vol .7

;xbow
    Event FIRE_XBOW_VOLLEY_L maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    XbowLarge1
    XbowLarge2
    XbowLarge3

Event FIRE_XBOW_VOLLEY_M maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    XBowMed1a
    XBowMed2a
    XBowMed3a

Event FIRE_XBOW_VOLLEY_S maxDist 500 minDist 5 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    XBowSmall1b
    XBowSmall2b
    XBowSmall3b

;spear
    Event FIRE_SPEAR_VOLLEY_L maxDist 500 minDist 7 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    spearmen_lrg1
    spearmen_lrg2
    spearmen_lrg3

Event FIRE_SPEAR_VOLLEY_M maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    spearmen_med1
    spearmen_med2
    spearmen_med3

Event FIRE_SPEAR_VOLLEY_S maxDist 500 minDist 5 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    spearmen_sml1
    spearmen_sml2
    spearmen_sml3

;gun
    Event FIRE_GUN_VOLLEY_NEAR_L maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    muskets_lrg1
    muskets_lrg2
    muskets_lrg3

Event FIRE_GUN_VOLLEY_NEAR_M maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    muskets_med1
    muskets_med2
    muskets_med3

Event FIRE_GUN_VOLLEY_NEAR_S maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    muskets_sml1
    muskets_sml2
    muskets_sml3

Event FIRE_GUN_VOLLEY_FAR_L maxDist 500 minDist 25 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    muskets_far_lrg1
    muskets_far_lrg2
    muskets_far_lrg3

Event FIRE_GUN_VOLLEY_FAR_M maxDist 500 minDist 25 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    muskets_far_med1
    muskets_far_med2
    muskets_far_med3

Event FIRE_GUN_VOLLEY_FAR_S maxDist 500 minDist 25 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    muskets_far_sml1
    muskets_far_sml2
    muskets_far_sml3

Event ARROW_IN_FLIGHT maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority .4
    Arrows_in_Flight vol .7

Event BALISTA_ARROW_IN_FLIGHT maxDist 500 minDist 2 minPitch 1 maxPitch 1.2 priority .4
    Ballista_Arrow

Event MISSILE_HITS_CAVALRY probability .3 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    horse_arrow07
    horse_arrow10
    horse_arrow11
    armour02
    armour10
    armour11

Event MISSILE_HITS_CAMEL probability .3 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    camel_arrow1
    camel_arrow2
    camel_arrow3
    camel_arrow4
    armour02
    armour10
    armour11

Event MISSILE_HITS_ARMOURED_INFANTRY probability .3 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    armour02
    armour10
    armour11

Event MISSILE_HITS_UNARMOURED_INFANTRY probability .3 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    flesh01
    flesh05
    flesh11

Event MISSILE_DEATH_BLOW probability 1 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch 0.7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    flesh01nw
    flesh04nw
    flesh07nw

Event MELEE_DEATH_BLOW probability 1 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch 0.7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    s_flesh05nw
    s_flesh07nw
    s_flesh16nw

Event GRENADE_NEAR_L maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    ThunderBombers_Large_1
    ThunderBombers_Large_2
    ThunderBombers_Large_3

Event GRENADE_NEAR_M maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    ThunderBombers_Medium_1
    ThunderBombers_Medium_2
    ThunderBombers_Medium_3

Event GRENADE_NEAR_S maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    ThunderBombers_Small_1
    ThunderBombers_Small_2
    ThunderBombers_Small_3

Event GRENADE_FAR_L maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    ThunderBombers_Large_Far_1
    ThunderBombers_Large_Far_2
    ThunderBombers_Large_Far_3

Event GRENADE_FAR_M maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    ThunderBombers_Medium_Far_1
    ThunderBombers_Medium_Far_2
    ThunderBombers_Medium_Far_3

Event GRENADE_FAR_S maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.3
    ThunderBombers_Small_Far_1
    ThunderBombers_Small_Far_2
    ThunderBombers_Small_Far_3

;****** Misc ******
    ; n0z3h3d was here

Event AMBIENT_HORSE_SOUND probability .3 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    horse_snort_03
    horse_snort_05
    horse_nay_02
    horse_nay_09

Event AMBIENT_CAMEL_SOUND probability .1 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    camel_groan_1
    camel_groan_111
    camel_groan_130
    camel_groan_130a
    camel_groan_131a
    camel_groan_132
    camel_groan_132a
    camel_groan_137
    camel_groan_139
    camel_groan_142
    camel_groan_145
    camel_groan_154
    camel_groan_160
    camel_groan_161
    camel_groan_17
    camel_groan_53
    camel_groan_60
    camel_groan_73
    camel_groan_98
    camel_snort_1

Event BIRD_LUSH_SUMMER probability .001 maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .85 maxPitch 1.15 priority 0.1
    Woodpecker01
    Woodpecker02
    Sparrow01
    Sparrow02
    Songbird01
    Songbird02
    Lark01
    Lark02
    Lark03
    Lark04
    Wren01
    Wren02
    Wren03
    Wren04
    Wren05
    Wren06
    Wren07
    Wren08
    Wren09
    Wren10

Event BIRD_LUSH_WINTER probability .0001 maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .85 maxPitch 1.15 priority 0.1
    Woodpecker01
    Woodpecker02
    Sparrow01
    Sparrow02

Event BIRD_ARID_SUMMER probability .001 maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .85 maxPitch 1.15 priority 0.1
    Hawk01
    Eagle01
    Eagle02
    Woodpecker01
    Woodpecker02
    Sparrow01
    Sparrow02
    Songbird01
    Songbird02
    Lark01
    Lark02
    Lark03
    Lark04
    Wren01
    Wren02
    Wren03
    Wren04
    Wren05
    Wren06
    Wren07
    Wren08
    Wren09
    Wren10
    Flicker01
    Flicker02

Event BIRD_ARID_WINTER probability .0001 maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .85 maxPitch 1.15 priority 0.1
    Hawk01
    Eagle01
    Eagle02
    Woodpecker01
    Woodpecker02
    Sparrow01
    Sparrow02

Event BIRD_DESERT_SUMMER probability .001 maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .85 maxPitch 1.15 priority 0.1
    Vulture01
    Vulture02
    Vulture03
    Vulture04
    crow01
    crow02
    Hawk01
    Eagle01
    Eagle02

Event BIRD_DESERT_WINTER probability .0001 maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .85 maxPitch 1.15 priority 0.1
    Vulture01
    Vulture02
    Vulture03
    Vulture04
    crow01
    crow02
    Hawk01
    Eagle01
    Eagle02

Event BIRD_COAST probability .003 maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .85 maxPitch 1.15 priority 0.1
    SeaGull01
    SeaGull02
    SeaGull03
    SeaGull04

Event FAUNA_WOLF probability .02 maxDist 500 minDist 250 minPitch .8 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    Wolf01
    Wolf02
    Wolf03
    Wolf04
    Bull01 vol .3
    Cow01 vol .3
    Cow02 vol .3
    Dog01 vol .3
    Dog02 vol .3
    Dog03 vol .3
    Dog04 vol .3
    Goat01 vol .3
    Goat02 vol .3
    Goat03 vol .3
    Sheep01 vol .3
    Sheep02 vol .3
    Bee
    Rooster01

Event FAUNA_BIRD probability 0.02 maxDist 500 minDist 5 minPitch .85 maxPitch 1.15 priority 0.1
    Wingflap01
    Birdonatwig01
    bird01
    bird02
    bird03
    bird04
    crow01
    crow02
    Bull01 vol .3
    Cow01 vol .3
    Cow02 vol .3
    Dog01 vol .3
    Dog02 vol .3
    Dog03 vol .3
    Dog04 vol .3
    Goat01 vol .3
    Goat02 vol .3
    Goat03 vol .3
    Sheep01 vol .3
    Sheep02 vol .3
    Bee
    Rooster01

Event FAUNA_CICADA probability 0.005 maxDist 500 minDist 2 minPitch .85 maxPitch 1.15 priority 0.1
    cicada01
    fly_swarm01

Event SE_ARMOUR_CLINK maxDist 500 minDist 3 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.1
    clink01
    clink02
    clink03
    clink04
    clink05
    clink06
    clink07
    clink08
    clink09
    clink10
    clink11
    clink12
    clink13

Event SE_RUSTLE probability 0.002 maxDist 500 minDist 2 minPitch .9 maxPitch 1.1 priority 0.1
    Rustle01
    Rustle02
    Rustle03
    Rustle04
    Rustle05
    Rustle06
    Rustle07
    Rustle08

;******* Water *******

Event RIVER maxDist 500 minDist 6 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 1
    River vol .5

Event LAKE maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 1
    Lake vol .5

Event SE_OCEAN maxDist 500 minDist 75 priority 1
    Ocean vol .5

Event SE_THUNDER_NEAR maxDist 500 minDist 1000 priority 1 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2
    Thunder_Near_1
    Thunder_Near_2

Event SE_THUNDER_FAR maxDist 500 minDist 1000 priority 1 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2
    Thunder_Far

;****** War Horns ******

Event SE_HORN_EURO_ATTACK maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .95 maxPitch 1.05 priority .5
    Horn_Euro_Alpine_Advance vol .7

Event SE_HORN_EURO_RETREAT maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .95 maxPitch 1.05 priority .5
    Horn_Euro_Alpine_Retreat vol .7

Event SE_HORN_ARAB_ATTACK maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .95 maxPitch 1.05 priority .5
    Horn_Arab_Small_Advance vol .7

Event SE_HORN_ARAB_RETREAT maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .95 maxPitch 1.05 priority .5
    Horn_Arab_Small_Retreat vol .7

;****** Buildings ******

;stone

Event SE_BUILDING_WALL_COLLAPSING_STONE1 maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Stone_Wall_Collapse_1

Event SE_BUILDING_WALL_COLLAPSING_STONE2 maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Stone_Wall_Collapse_2

Event SE_BUILDING_WALL_COLLAPSING_STONE3 maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Stone_Wall_Collapse_3

Event SE_BUILDING_WALL_COLLAPSING_STONE4 maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Stone_Wall_Collapse_4

Event SE_BUILDING_KEEP_COLLAPSING_STONE maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Keep_Collapse

Event SE_BUILDING_TOWER_ARROW_COLLAPSING_STONE maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Tower_arrow_Collapse

Event SE_BUILDING_TOWER_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_STONE maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Tower_artillery_Collapse

Event SE_BUILDING_TOWER_BALISTA_COLLAPSING_STONE maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Tower_ballista_Collapse

Event SE_BUILDING_TOWER_CATAPULT_COLLAPSING_STONE maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Tower_catapult_Collapse

Event SE_BUILDING_TOWER_GUN_COLLAPSING_STONE maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Tower_gun_Collapse

Event SE_BUILDING_TOWER_KEEP_COLLAPSING_STONE maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Tower_keep_Collapse

Event SE_BUILDING_GATE_OPENING_STONE maxDist 500 minDist 15 priority 0.7
    Portcullis_Open

Event SE_BUILDING_GATE_CLOSING_STONE maxDist 500 minDist 15 priority 0.7
    Portcullis_Close

;wood

Event SE_BUILDING_WALL_COLLAPSING_WOOD1 maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Palisade_Collapse_1

Event SE_BUILDING_WALL_COLLAPSING_WOOD2 maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Palisade_Collapse_2

Event SE_BUILDING_FORT_COLLAPSING_WOOD maxDist 500 minDist 30 priority 0.7
    Fort_Collapse

Event SE_WOODEM_BUILDING_COLLAPSE maxDist 500 minDist 15 priority 0.7
    Palisade_Collapse_2

Event SE_STONE_BUILDING_COLLAPSE maxDist 500 minDist 15 priority 0.7
    Stone_Wall_Collapse_3

Event SE_TENT_COLLAPSE maxDist 500 minDist 5 priority 0.7
    Ballista_Collapse

Event SE_BUILDING_GATE_OPENING_WOOD maxDist 500 minDist 15 priority 0.7
    Palisade_Gate_Open

Event SE_BUILDING_GATE_CLOSING_WOOD maxDist 500 minDist 15 priority 0.7
    Palisade_Gate_Close

Event SE_FIRE maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    fire

;****** Artillery ******

Event SE_ARTILLERY_BOMBARDIER maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.6
    Bombard

Event SE_ARTILLERY_SIEGE_CANNON maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.6
    SiegeCannon

Event SE_ARTILLERY_DEMI_CANNON maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.6
    DemiCannon

Event SE_ARTILLERY_CULVERIN maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.6
    Culverin

Event SE_ARTILLERY_SERPENTINE maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.6
    Serpentine

Event SE_ARTILLERY_DEMI_CULVERIN maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.6
    DemiCulverin

Event SE_ARTILLERY_MORTAR maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.6
    Mortar

Event SE_ARTILLERY_MANGONEL maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.6
    Mangonel

Event SE_ARTILLERY_TREBUCHET maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.6
    Trebuchet

Event SE_ARTILLERY_CATAPULT maxDist 500 minDist 15 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.6
    Catapult

Event SE_ARTILLERY_BALLISTA maxDist 500 minDist 15 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.6
    Ballista2

Event SE_ARTILLERY_ORGAN_GUN maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.6
    OrganGunFiring

Event SE_ARTILLERY_TURNING maxDist 500 minDist 8 minPitch 0.7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.4
    Artillery_Move

Event SE_ARTILLERY_EXPLODES maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.7
    Artillery_Explodes

;****** Artillery Collapsing******

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_BALLISTA maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    Ballista_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_CATAPULT maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    Catapult_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_TREBUCHET maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    Trebuchet_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_MANGONEL maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    Mangonel_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_BOMBARDIER maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    Bombard_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_CULVERIN maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    Culverin_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_DEMI_CULVERIN maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    DemiCulverin_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_SIEGE_CANNON maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    SiegeCannon_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_DEMI_CANNON maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    DemiCannon_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_MORTAR maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    Mortar_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_SERPENTINE maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    Serpentine_Collapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_COLLAPSING_ORGAN_GUN maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch 0.99 maxPitch 1.01 priority 0.7
    OrganGunCollapse

Event SE_ARTILLERY_PROJECTILE_BANG maxDist 500 minDist 30 minPitch .6 maxPitch 1.2 priority .6
    ExplosionSmall1 vol .7
    ExplosionSmall2 vol .7
    ExplosionSmall3 vol .7

Event SE_BALLISTA_BANG maxDist 500 minDist 20 minPitch .6 maxPitch 1.2 priority .6
    ballista_bang vol .7

Event SE_ARTILLERY_PROJECTILE_FLY maxDist 500 minDist 5 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority .4
    Missile_Fly

Event SE_FLAMING_ROCK_FLY maxDist 500 minDist 5 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority .4
    FlamingRockFly

Event SE_POUR_BOILING_OIL maxDist 500 minDist 10 minPitch .9 maxPitch 1.1 priority 1
    PourBoilingOil_1
    PourBoilingOil_2
    PourBoilingOil_3

Event SE_STRUCTURE_ATTACK probability 0.2 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 ;priority 0.2
    sword_hit_new_01
    sword_hit_new_02
    sword_hit_new_03
    sword_hit_new_04
    sword_hit_new_05
    sword_hit_25
    sword_hit_42
    sword_hit_43
    sword_hit_12
    sword_hit_01
    sword_hit_35
    sword_hit_53
    sword_scrape_new_01
    sword_scrape_new_02
    sword_scrape_new_03
    sword_scrape_new_04
    sword_scrape_new_05
    sword_scrape_13
    sword_scrape_02
    sword_scrape_05
    sword_slide_01
    s_armour01
    s_armour02
    s_armour08
    s_armour11
    s_armour13

Event SE_ARROW_HIT_MODEL probability .3 maxDist 500 minDist 4 minPitch .7 maxPitch 1.2 priority 0.2
    wood01.wav
    wood02.wav
    wood03.wav
    wood04.wav
    wood05.wav
    wood07.wav
    wood08.wav
    wood09.wav
    wood10.wav
    wood11.wav
    wood12.wav
    Last edited by Hesus de bodemloze; August 22, 2010 at 06:41 AM.

hello,

i can't find a tool to use and edit the .bif files... i got Paintshoppro but that's all.. is there a tool to convert in bmp or other.?

EDIT : It's ok i found it... not easy but i found.. thanks Axalon for this tool...
    Last edited by Matthias the great; August 17, 2010 at 03:38 AM.

Squiggle's Avatar Primicerius

Icon5 Modding MTW?

Is anyone aware of the basics of modding MTW? Such as adding a faction in? It's always pained me immensely that VI was so poorly done. Its a great map and a GREAT time period to represent but the factions are just so pitifully small, not to mention the vikings [at least under the AI] are no threat at all. I want to add in a few more countries and, if I can, modify the Vikings wildly inefficient income rate to be a tad higher. Does anyone even know where to begin in this venture? I realize this is a long shot.
    Man will never be free until the last King is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.
    ― Denis Diderot
    ~
    As for politics, I'm an Anarchist. I hate governments and rules and fetters. Can't stand caged animals. People must be free.
    ― Charlie Chaplin

Default Re: Modding MTW?

Quote Originally Posted by Squiggle View Post
    Is anyone aware of the basics of modding MTW? Such as adding a faction in? It's always pained me immensely that VI was so poorly done. Its a great map and a GREAT time period to represent but the factions are just so pitifully small, not to mention the vikings [at least under the AI] are no threat at all. I want to add in a few more countries and, if I can, modify the Vikings wildly inefficient income rate to be a tad higher. Does anyone even know where to begin in this venture? I realize this is a long shot.
    Hi, Squiggle. I refer you to the following thread in this
    very forum:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=269508

Also, I'd recommend you check out the MTW modding community at Totalwar.org, which is a sight more active than the equivalent community at TWC.

http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumd...W-Modification

Finally, there have been other attempts to do what you're talking about with regards to MTW-VI. You will find them at the Org. One is Psychonaut's (barely completed) Britannia Divided. There is another one currently in progress, but I can't think of the author at the moment.

Good luck!

Squiggle's Avatar Primicerius

Wow! I had no idea. This saves me a ton of works, thanks man.
    Man will never be free until the last King is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.
    ― Denis Diderot
    ~
    As for politics, I'm an Anarchist. I hate governments and rules and fetters. Can't stand caged animals. People must be free.
    ― Charlie Chaplin

As people are asking for it time and time again, I thought I might as well post up a link
    to RSW's magic tool for STW/MTW-modding. Yup, the BIF-reader 22b – in all its glory….

http://www.atomicgamer.com/files/734...-reader22b-zip

- A

Hi, Squiggle. Not sure if you're still looking for a MTW-VI modification to play, but here's one created by the very graphically-talented Org member, Leith.

This thread from the Org offers some graphical previews of the mod:

http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...in-development

And this link will take you to the Org, where the mod can be downloaded:

http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...n-1.0-released!

(I must confess that I have not had a chance to try it yet, but I'll welcome some of your feedback if/when you do!)

EDIT: I should note that Leith's mod, afaik, does not add new factions or provinces. This might be something planned for future releases. At any rate, I'm sure he'd appreciate your feedback and any offers of help.
    Last edited by Cyprian2; June 24, 2011 at 08:44 PM.

Greetings.
    Thx for links for great tools.
    Any other tools for moding?
    Like editor for buldings for example?
    "Its a GUNDAM!"
    "Nope. This is Polish Winged Cavalry."

So... are there any good mods for Medieval Total War? I can't find any on the internet, and I just want more factions. Anything like that?

"It's me, Smeagol."
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Thrillology View Post
    So... are there any good mods for Medieval Total War?
    For all people with MTW v.1.1 - the major mods available are MTW-Redux, MedMod and Italy TW (as I understand it). All other major works are solely made for MTW v.2.01 somehow. Redux, MedMod (different version) and Italy TW are also available for that version as well....

There is little doubt that ALL major mods (works of at least 1000+ files) are all worth their salt somehow. The reason for that is simple, none of the respective creators/teams of each major work would never otherwise bother to finish them somehow in the first place - and then, also bother to publicly release it if that was not the case in various regards.

Anything else is straight up insane. And, remember that all this stuff are made by people who (with little exception) knows MTW better then you gamers do. All major stuff is worth its salt alright, and usually they have some pretty fancy and impressive work included, whatever that may be. The fact that all this is available to the public, free of charge, is just an amazing privilege – treat it accordingly...

- A
    Last edited by Axalon; April 14, 2012 at 06:32 AM. Reason: grammar

Alright

I think it is about time I put up this little piece of TW-history here. A long, long time ago, in happier times, Creative Assembly actually released Mod-tools for the then existing community at the time. This small set of tools is among the few official MOD-tools that have ever been released to the public (to date). They are intended for work with BIF- and BUF-files for MTW1/STW1. Hardly perfect, but they remain one of the few existing alternatives for all such related work. Personally, I always regarded them as the most useful ones CA ever released. Here in all their humble glory (and probably for the first time ever on the TWC) – the CA official MOD-tools “BIF & BUF”….

http://www.atomicgamer.com/files/968...ls_bif_buf-zip

- A
    Last edited by Axalon; April 13, 2012 at 09:40 PM. Reason: She-Hulk wanted me too...

Thanks for dusting these off and bringing them back into the light of day, Axalon. I'm interesting in learning some modding basics, and may just start here.

Hi all.

This would be my very first post in this forums so please be kind to me if this belongs elsewhere. I play Medieval TW (with the Viking expansion) + XL Mod but there is still a small thing about the game that hinders me from enjoying this game completely and that would the following: during campaign all generals (regardless whether they hold a title or not) change name and icon over time (presumably because they die), yet I can't really see the point in having generals with limited lifespan if they keep stats (like commando, piety, etc) but change icon and name?? If they die and some else takes over, shouldn't stats change too? You see where am getting at? I personally prefer that generals never die because it helps me remember faster when I'm getting the pop up that shows which general got a new trait or developed an older one. I saw this modding related thread and I thought I would ask for help from some more acknowledged players who could guide me through either modding the game files myself or downloading the appropriate file from somewhere.

Thank you in advance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast