Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041

Thread: Middle-earth Lore - Status: closed - partially included in TATW 3.1

Aikanár's Avatar no vaseline
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Middle-earth Lore submod - v0.55 - Elven Soundpack 2.0 - No progress in the near future

As my beloved father pointed out, there will be no progress of this mod in the foreseeable future.
    That said, it is still my long term goal to finish this mod including the voice mod and to keep it up to date to the latest TA:TW vanilla and RC release.
    Well, sometime in the future, some far time in the future, that may be, but atm. and for the next months I won't be able to work on this.

Kind regards,

Aikanár

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Elfhelm's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Middle-earth Lore submod - v0.55 - Elven Soundpack 2.0 - No progress in the near future

Hia,
    I hope you do come back to it and its included officially at some point,it should have been in 1.4 but 2.1 is most definately lacking without it. I simply can't play my beloved elves anymore due the lack of your splendid mod!
    I totally understand when real life gets in the way Aikanar but I do hope you can get back to it sometime as it will be a 'must' addon for any self respecting TATW fanatic!
    ps: hope you are well mate!

Blog Entries

Hi Elfhelm, my friend
    Rest assured that I will continue modding and of course will continue with this project, but just not yet.

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

ninja51's Avatar Biarchus

Is it possible to manualy just add the awesome voices to a 2.1 game as a sort of makeshift temporary fix? Having them would be seriously great, and untill we can get an official full port-over id love to at least have those

ninja51's Avatar Biarchus

Is it possible to manualy just add the awesome voices to a 2.1 game as a sort of makeshift temporary fix? Having them would be seriously great, and untill we can get an official full port-over id love to at least have those

I would simply love to have any part of this for 2.1. Awesome mod.

Hero of the West's Avatar Artifex

As always, it is in Mos

Ok, here goes. Playing High Elves on Massive Overhaul Submod (brilliant, with Corsair Invasion disabled), and a after a few turns I have taken Lunelaith and Eryn Vorn near the coast, now being aggressive towards Isengard because frankly that's where the danger will come from in the future if I don't hit them first.

Here's my query: I'm playing with the Elven Lore submod (louis Lux et al) and have no idea how to access the so-called ancillary settings, which will apparently help me stop the Elves from leaving. I mean, what are they?
    I've had the whole "we're buggering off" warning quite a few times and it's limiting my cities' growth. Is it simply a question of doing well from the point of view of the overall faction rankings?

Thanks for any help. Have also posted on MOS forum, just wanted to spread my audience.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Middle-earth Lore - Status: halted - Guilds are included in TATW 3.1

Updated permission section.
    Excluded sound mod.

No further progress in the forseeable future.

dannyalex's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Middle-earth Lore - Status: halted - Guilds are included in TATW 3.1

your work is great...

i ll wait until the end
    Most Chivalrous commander 2020-2021

Blog Entries

Thanks mate, I really do appreciate your words

dannyalex's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Middle-earth Lore - Status: closed - partially included in TATW 3.1

Hi Aikanar,any news?

happy new year ,good health and etc
    Most Chivalrous commander 2020-2021

Blog Entries

Default Re: Middle-earth Lore - Status: closed - partially included in TATW 3.1

Cheers and the same to you

This is partially included in the official releases and I'm busy with other projects.