Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Animation for Beginners

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

Default Re: Animation for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by Eothese View Post
    From number 6 it sounds like a battlemodels.db entry error. You would have been best trying to launch the game after setting up with just the unpacked anims before going any further.
    The game starts up just fine if I do not delete the .dat and .idx files, it only crashes if I delete them. This leads me to believe that battlemodels.db is fine since it starts up with it fine. Is there a certain spot in cfg that [util] no_animdb = true has to be in or something of that nature? What I theorize is happening is that instead of rebuilding the pack and skeleton file it just does not find them and decides to crash.

Hmm, no on the .cfg location. I assume you have referred to the log on this? The first time you use the unpacked anims over the packs you may get conflicts on seige equipment such as ram's and mangonels, depending on if you are using vanilla descr_skeleton of a kingdoms one, the log will telll you if it is an issue like this or an error in descr_skeleton.

I would seriously suggest you restore your back up descr_skeleton and battlemodels.db and just try to launch a battle with the unpacked anims in place and no other changes. Once you've passed that hurdle try adding back your changes. You will also have to delete the packs every time you make a change to descr_skeleton in the future.

Patrician Artifex

Hmm, no on the .cfg location. I assume you have referred to the log on this? The first time you use the unpacked anims over the packs you may get conflicts on seige equipment such as ram's and mangonels, depending on if you are using vanilla descr_skeleton of a kingdoms one, the log will telll you if it is an issue like this or an error in descr_skeleton.

I would seriously suggest you restore your back up descr_skeleton and battlemodels.db and just try to launch a battle with the unpacked anims in place and no other changes. Once you've passed that hurdle try adding back your changes. You will also have to delete the packs every time you make a change to descr_skeleton in the future.
    I've checked the log folder yet there are no txt files in there. I heard from someone that I should absolutely stay out of the vanilla M2 files when doing this, yet the tutorial on this thread says everything has to also be in the vanilla folders for the stuff to rebuild. What's the final verdict on rebuilding the files... keeping all the stuff in my mod folder or also having it in the vanilla animations folder?

I've restored the default descr_skeleton and all of Caliban's unpacked animations in my mod folder and it runs just fine though it still refuses to rebuild the packs in my mod folder despite this. Every other .dat and .idx file (such as sounds) rebuilds just fine when I delete them, it's only skeleton and pack that will not rebuild.

If your working on a mod then you put the unpacked anims plus any new ones in your mod folder. You remove the packed anims from the vanilla folder and keep them safe somewhere, then you delete/remove the packed anims from your modfolder every time you make a change to descr_skeleton. The anim packs will be re-built in the modfolder every time you follow this.

Patrician Artifex

If your working on a mod then you put the unpacked anims plus any new ones in your mod folder. You remove the packed anims from the vanilla folder and keep them safe somewhere, then you delete/remove the packed anims from your modfolder every time you make a change to descr_skeleton. The anim packs will be re-built in the modfolder every time you follow this.
    Deleting everything in the vanilla animations folder solved the problem. The files are now rebuilding themselves .

Patrician Artifex

Forgive me for the double post, but I feel this is probably the best place to ask about this. I can't seem to get the game to pack the animation files with my custom skeleton, yet it packs them just find without the skeleton entries in the descr_skeleton file. I read in the tutorial here that I should put my new skeleton animations in the root folder and not my mod folder, though I was under the impression the root folder had to be empty. These tutorials and what people have been saying have been very, very inconsistent on the matter of "what should be in the vanilla animation folder and what should not be." For the heck of it I put my custom animations in the vanilla folder and still no luck. I'll post my entry in the descr_skeleton file in hopes that maybe I just made a stupid spelling mistake or something:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Code:
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

type        MTW2_Largeman

locomotion_table soldier
    anim        default                                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_basepose.cas

;;;generals anims

anim        general_signal_charge                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_signal_charge.cas                                    -fr
    anim        general_signal_move                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_signal_move.cas                                        -fr
    anim        general_signal_reform                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_signal_reform.cas                                    -fr
    anim        general_signal_halt                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_signal_halt.cas                                        -fr

;;;Defend

anim        eager_defend_hi_slashlr_med                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_hi_slashlr.cas                                -fr    -if:3    -evade    -prob 10        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_hi_slashlr.evt
    anim        eager_defend_hi_slashrl_med                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_hi_slashrl.cas                                -fr    -if:5    -evade                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_hi_slashrl.evt
    anim        eager_defend_hi_stab_med                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_hi_stab.cas                                    -fr    -if:3                            -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_hi_stab.evt

anim        eager_defend_lo_slashlr                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_lo_slashlr.cas                                -fr    -if:4    -evade    -prob 10        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_lo_slashlr.evt
    anim        eager_defend_lo_slashrl                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_lo_slashrl.cas                                -fr    -if:7    -evade    -prob 10        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_lo_slashrl.evt
    anim        eager_defend_lo_stab                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_lo_stab.cas                                    -fr    -if:4                            -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_lo_stab.evt

anim        eager_defend_mid_slashlr_med                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_mid_slashlr.cas                                -fr    -if:4    -evade    -prob 10        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_mid_slashlr.evt
    anim        eager_defend_mid_slashrl_med                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_mid_slashrl.cas                                -fr    -if:7    -evade                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_mid_slashrl.evt
    anim        eager_defend_mid_stab_med                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_mid_stab.cas                                    -fr    -if:4                            -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_mid_stab.evt

anim        eager_defend_overhead_slashlr                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_hi_slashlr.cas                                -fr    -if:3    -evade    -prob 10        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_hi_slashlr.evt
    anim        eager_defend_overhead_slashrl                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_hi_slashrl.cas                                -fr    -if:5    -evade                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_hi_slashrl.evt
    anim        eager_defend_overhead_stab                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_hi_stab.cas                                    -fr    -if:4                            -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_defend_hi_stab.evt

;;;Reaction

anim        knockback_from_front                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockback_from_front.cas                            -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockback_from_front.evt
    anim        knockback_from_back                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockback_from_back.cas                                -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockback_from_back.evt
    anim        knockback_from_right                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockback_from_right.cas                            -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockback_from_right.evt
    anim        knockback_from_left                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockback_from_left.cas                                -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockback_from_left.evt

anim        knockback_move_from_front                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockback_move_from_front.cas                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockback_move_from_front.evt
    anim        knockback_move_from_back                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockback_move_from_back.cas                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockback_move_from_back.evt
    anim        knockback_move_from_right                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockback_move_from_right.cas                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockback_move_from_right.evt
    anim        knockback_move_from_left                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockback_move_from_left.cas                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockback_move_from_left.evt

anim        knockdown_launch                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockdown_backward_launch.cas                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockdown_backward_launch.evt
    anim        knockdown_lying                                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockdown_backward_lying.cas                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockdown_backward_lying.evt
    anim        knockdown_recover                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockdown_backward_recover.cas                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockdown_backward_recover.evt

anim        knockdown_forward_launch                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockdown_forward_launch.cas                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockdown_forward_launch.evt
    anim        knockdown_forward_lying                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockdown_forward_lying.cas                            -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockdown_forward_lying.evt
    anim        knockdown_forward_recover                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockdown_forward_recover.cas                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_knockdown_forward_recover.evt

;;;Death

anim        die_forward_1                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_die_forward_1.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_die_forward_1.evt
    anim        die_backward_1                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_die_backward_1.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_die_backward_1.evt
    anim        die_forward_2                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_die_forward_2.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_die_forward_2.evt
    anim        die_backward_2                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_die_backward_2.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_die_backward_2.evt
    anim        die_to_back_right_1                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_die_to_back_right_1.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_die_to_back_right_1.evt
    anim        die_to_back_left_1                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_die_to_back_left_1.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_die_to_back_left_1.evt
    anim        die_falling_cycle                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_die_flailing_cycle.cas    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_die_flailing_cycle.evt
    anim        die_falling_end                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_die_flailing_cycle_end.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_die_flailing_cycle_end.evt

;;;Non-Combat

anim        stand_a_idle                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_idle.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_idle.evt
    anim        stand_a_hf_idle_1                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_hf_idle_1.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_hf_idle_1.evt
    anim        stand_a_hf_idle_2                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_hf_idle_2.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_hf_idle_2.evt
    anim        stand_a_hf_idle_3                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_hf_idle_3.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_hf_idle_3.evt
    anim        stand_a_lf_idle_1                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_lf_idle_1.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_lf_idle_1.evt
    anim        stand_a_lf_idle_2                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_lf_idle_2.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_lf_idle_2.evt
    anim        stand_a_lf_idle_3                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_lf_idle_3.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_lf_idle_3.evt
    anim        stand_a_to_stand_b                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_to_stand_B.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_to_stand_B.evt
    anim        stand_a_to_stand_c                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_to_stand_C.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_to_stand_C.evt
    anim        stand_a_to_walk                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_to_walk.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_to_walk.evt
    anim        stand_a_to_run                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_to_run.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_to_run.evt
    anim        stand_a_to_ready                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_to_ready.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_to_ready.evt
    anim        stand_a_to_charge                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_to_charge.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_to_charge.evt
    anim        stand_a_to_hide                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_to_hide.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_to_hide.evt
    anim        stand_a_to_climb_up                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_to_climb_up.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_to_climb_up.evt
    anim        stand_a_to_climb_down                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_to_climb_down.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_to_climb_down.evt

anim        stand_a_turn_45_cw_1                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_turn_45_cw.cas        -mintd:10    -maxtd:68    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_turn_45_cw.evt
    anim        stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_turn_45_ccw.cas        -mintd:10    -maxtd:68    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_turn_45_ccw.evt
    anim        stand_a_turn_90_cw_1                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_turn_90_cw.cas        -mintd:67    -maxtd:115    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_turn_90_cw.evt
    anim        stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_turn_90_ccw.cas        -mintd:67    -maxtd:115    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_turn_90_ccw.evt

anim        step_forward                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_step_forward.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_step_forward.evt
    anim        step_backward                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_step_backward.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_step_backward.evt
    anim        step_left                                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_step_left.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_step_left.evt
    anim        step_right                                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_step_right.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_A_step_right.evt

anim        taunt_1                                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_taunt_1.cas                                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_taunt_1.evt
    anim        taunt_2                                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_taunt_2.cas                                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_taunt_2.evt
    anim        celebrate_1                                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_celebrate_1.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_celebrate_1.evt
    anim        celebrate_2                                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_celebrate_2.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_celebrate_2.evt

anim        stand_b_idle                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_idle.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_idle.evt
    anim        stand_b_hf_idle_1                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_hf_idle_1.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_hf_idle_1.evt
    anim        stand_b_hf_idle_2                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_hf_idle_2.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_hf_idle_2.evt
    anim        stand_b_hf_idle_3                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_hf_idle_3.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_hf_idle_3.evt
    anim        stand_b_lf_idle_1                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_lf_idle_1.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_lf_idle_1.evt
    anim        stand_b_lf_idle_2                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_lf_idle_2.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_lf_idle_2.evt
    anim        stand_b_lf_idle_3                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_lf_idle_3.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_lf_idle_3.evt
    anim        stand_b_to_stand_a                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_to_stand_A.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_to_stand_A.evt
    anim        stand_b_to_stand_c                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_to_stand_C.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_to_stand_C.evt
    anim        stand_b_to_walk                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_to_walk.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_to_walk.evt
    anim        stand_b_to_run                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_to_run.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_to_run.evt
    anim        stand_b_to_ready                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_to_ready.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_B_to_ready.evt

anim        stand_c_idle                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_idle.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_idle.evt
    anim        stand_c_hf_idle_1                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_hf_idle_1.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_hf_idle_1.evt
    anim        stand_c_hf_idle_2                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_hf_idle_2.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_hf_idle_2.evt
    anim        stand_c_hf_idle_3                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_hf_idle_3.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_hf_idle_3.evt
    anim        stand_c_lf_idle_1                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_lf_idle_1.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_lf_idle_1.evt
    anim        stand_c_lf_idle_2                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_lf_idle_2.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_lf_idle_2.evt
    anim        stand_c_lf_idle_3                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_lf_idle_3.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_lf_idle_3.evt
    anim        stand_c_to_stand_a                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_to_stand_A.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_to_stand_A.evt
    anim        stand_c_to_stand_b                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_to_stand_B.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_to_stand_B.evt
    anim        stand_c_to_walk                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_to_walk.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_to_walk.evt
    anim        stand_c_to_run                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_to_run.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_to_run.evt
    anim        stand_c_to_ready                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_to_ready.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stand_C_to_ready.evt

anim        ready                                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_idle.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_idle.evt
    anim        ready_hf_idle_1                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_hf_idle_1.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_hf_idle_1.evt
    anim        ready_hf_idle_2                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_hf_idle_2.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_hf_idle_2.evt
    anim        ready_hf_idle_3                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_hf_idle_3.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_hf_idle_3.evt
    anim        ready_lf_low_morale_1                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_LF_low_morale_1.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_LF_low_morale_1.evt
    anim        ready_lf_low_morale_2                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_LF_low_morale_2.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_LF_low_morale_2.evt
    anim        ready_lf_low_morale_3                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_LF_low_morale_3.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_LF_low_morale_3.evt
    anim        ready_lf_high_morale_1                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_LF_high_morale_1.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_LF_high_morale_1.evt
    anim        ready_lf_high_morale_2                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_LF_high_morale_2.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_LF_high_morale_2.evt
    anim        ready_lf_high_morale_3                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_LF_high_morale_3.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_LF_high_morale_3.evt
    anim        ready_to_stand_a                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_to_stand_A.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_to_stand_A.evt
    anim        ready_to_advance                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_to_advance.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_to_advance.evt
    anim        ready_to_retreat                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_to_retreat.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_to_retreat.evt
    anim        ready_to_combat_jog                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_to_combat_jog.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_to_combat_jog.evt
    anim        ready_to_charge                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_to_charge.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_to_charge.evt

anim        ready_turn_cw_15                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_15_cw.cas        -mintd:5    -maxtd:30        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_15_cw.evt
    anim        ready_turn_ccw_15                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_15_ccw.cas    -mintd:5    -maxtd:30        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_15_ccw.evt
    anim        ready_turn_cw_45                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_45_cw.cas        -mintd:29    -maxtd:68        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_45_cw.evt
    anim        ready_turn_ccw_45                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_45_ccw.cas    -mintd:29    -maxtd:68        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_45_ccw.evt
    anim        ready_turn_cw_90                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_90_cw.cas        -mintd:67    -maxtd:115        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_90_cw.evt
    anim        ready_turn_ccw_90                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_90_ccw.cas    -mintd:67    -maxtd:115        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_ready_90_ccw.evt

anim        shuffle_forward                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_shuffle_forward.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_shuffle_forward.evt
    anim        shuffle_backward                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_shuffle_backward.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_shuffle_backward.evt
    anim        shuffle_left                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_shuffle_left.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_shuffle_left.evt
    anim        shuffle_right                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_shuffle_right.cas                                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_shuffle_right.evt

anim        walk                                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_walk.cas                                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_walk.evt
    anim        walk_to_stand_a                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_walk_to_stand_A.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_walk_to_stand_A.evt
    anim        walk_to_run                                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_walk_to_run.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_walk_to_run.evt

anim        stealthy_walk                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stealthy_walk.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stealthy_walk.evt
    anim        stealthy_walk_to_stand_a                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stealthy_walk_to_stand_A.cas            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stealthy_walk_to_stand_A.evt
    anim        stealthy_walk_to_hide                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stealthy_walk_to_hide.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stealthy_walk_to_hide.evt
    anim        stealthy_walk_to_walk                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stealthy_walk_to_walk.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_stealthy_walk_to_walk.evt
    anim        hide                                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_hide_idle.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_hide_idle.evt
    anim        hide_to_stand_a                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_hide_to_stand_A.cas    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_hide_to_stand_A.evt
    anim        hide_to_stealthy_walk                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_hide_to_stealthy_walk.cas

anim        combat_jog                                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_Combat_Jog.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_Combat_Jog.evt
    anim        combat_jog_to_ready                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_combat_jog_to_ready.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_combat_jog_to_ready.evt
    anim        combat_jog_to_advance                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_Combat_Jog_to_Advance.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_Combat_Jog_to_Advance.evt

anim        run                                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_run.cas                                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_run.evt
    anim        run_to_stand_a                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_run_to_stand_A.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_run_to_stand_A.evt
    anim        run_to_walk                                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_run_to_walk.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_run_to_walk.evt
    anim        run_to_charge                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_run_to_charge.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_run_to_charge.evt

anim        advance                                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_advance.cas                                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_advance.evt
    anim        advance_to_ready                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_advance_to_ready.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_advance_to_ready.evt
    anim        advance_to_combat_jog                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_advance_to_combat_jog.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_advance_to_combat_jog.evt
    anim        retreat                                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_retreat.cas                                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_retreat.evt
    anim        retreat_to_ready                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_retreat_to_ready.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_retreat_to_ready.evt        

anim        charge                                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_charge.cas                                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_charge.evt
    anim        charge_to_ready                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_charge_to_ready.cas                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_charge_to_ready.evt
    anim        charge_attack                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_charge_attack.cas                        -fr        -id:0.2, 0.203, 1.126    -if:15        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_charge_attack.evt

anim        climb_up                                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_climb_up.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_climb_up.evt
    anim        climb_down                                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_climb_down.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_climb_down.evt
    anim        climb_up_to_stand_a                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_climb_up_to_stand_A.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_climb_up_to_stand_A.evt
    anim        climb_down_to_stand_a                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_climb_down_to_stand_A.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_climb_down_to_stand_A.evt
    anim        climb_idle                                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_climb_idle.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_climb_idle.evt

anim        idle_to_druid_chant                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_aztec_coyote_preist_idle_to_druid_chant.cas                            -fr
    anim        druid_chant                                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_aztec_coyote_preist_druid_chant.cas                            -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_aztec_coyote_preist_druid_chant.evt
    anim        druid_chant_to_idle                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_aztec_coyote_preist_druid_chant_to_idle.cas                            -fr

;;;swim

anim        swim                                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_swim.cas                                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_swim.evt
    anim        idle_to_swim                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_idle.cas                                            -fr
    anim        swim_to_idle                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_idle.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_idle.evt
    ;anim        swim_to_swim_idle                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_to_Swim_Idle.cas                    -fr
    anim        swim_idle                                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_idle.cas                                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_idle.evt
    ;anim        swim_idle_to_swim                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_idle_to_swim.cas
    anim        swim_shuffle_forward                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_shuffle_forward.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_shuffle_forward.evt
    anim        swim_shuffle_backward                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_shuffle_forward.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_shuffle_forward.evt
    anim        swim_shuffle_left                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_shuffle_left.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_shuffle_left.evt
    anim        swim_shuffle_right                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_shuffle_right.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_shuffle_right.evt
    ;anim        swim_attack_1                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_attack1.cas                                -id 0.03, 0.0, 1.11    -if:15

;;;crew requirements

anim        stand_a_to_crew_stand                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_stand_A_to_crew_stand.cas                    -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_stand_A_to_crew_stand.evt
    anim        crew_stand_to_stand_a                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_crew_stand_to_stand_A.cas                    -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Knifeman_crew_stand_to_stand_A.evt

anim        crew_stand                                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_idle.cas                                    -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_idle.evt
    anim        crew_stand_to_carry_stand                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_to_carry_stand.cas                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_to_carry_stand.evt
    anim        crew_stand_to_push                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_to_push.cas                                -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_to_push.evt
    ;anim        crew_stand_to_wide_push                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_to_wide_push.cas                            -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/carry_and_artillery/Art_17 Stand 2 Push heavy object.evt
    anim        crew_stand_to_pull                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_to_pull.cas                                -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_to_pull.evt

anim        carry_stand                                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_carry_stand_idle.cas                                -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_carry_stand_idle.evt
    anim        carry_stand_to_carry_walk                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_carry_stand_to_carry_walk.cas                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_carry_stand_to_carry_walk.evt
    anim        carry_stand_to_crew_stand                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_carry_stand_to_crew_stand.cas                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_carry_stand_to_crew_stand.evt
    anim        carry_walk                                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_carry_walk.cas                                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_carry_walk.evt
    anim        carry_walk_to_carry_stand                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_carry_walk_to_carry_stand.cas                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_carry_walk_to_carry_stand.evt

anim        push                                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_push.cas                                            -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_push.evt
    anim        push_to_crew_stand                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_push_to_crew_stand.cas                                -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_push_to_crew_stand.evt
    ;anim        wide_push                                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_wide_push.cas                                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/carry_and_artillery/Art_18 Push heavy object loop.evt
    ;anim        wide_push_to_crew_stand                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_wide_push_to_crew_stand.cas                            -fr
    anim        pull                                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_pull.cas                                            -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_pull.evt
    anim        pull_to_crew_stand                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_pull_to_crew_stand.cas                                -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_pull_to_crew_stand.evt

anim        crew_stand_to_raise_hand_1                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_to_raise_hand.cas                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_to_raise_hand.evt
    anim        raise_hand_1                                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_raise_hand.cas                                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_raise_hand.evt
    anim        raise_hand_1_to_crew_stand                                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_raise_hand_to_crew_stand.cas                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Crew_raise_hand_to_crew_stand.evt

;;;Attacks

anim        eager_attack_centre_hi_a_punch_fail                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_hi_a_punch_fail.cas                                -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_hi_a_punch_fail.evt
    anim        eager_attack_centre_hi_a_punch_success                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_hi_a_punch_success.cas                            -fr    -id:0.205,0.708,1.119    -if:18    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_hi_a_punch_success.evt

anim        eager_attack_centre_hi_c_slashrl_fail                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_hi_c_slashrl_fail.cas                            -fr
    anim        eager_attack_centre_hi_c_slashrl_success                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_hi_c_slashrl_success.cas                            -fr    -id:0.024,0.756,1.477    -if:18    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_hi_c_slashrl_success.evt

anim        eager_attack_centre_mid_a_push_success                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_mid_a_push_success.cas                            -fr    -id:-0.051,0.433,0.637    -if:23    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_mid_a_push_success.evt
    anim        eager_attack_centre_mid_a_push_fail                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_mid_a_push_fail.cas                                -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_mid_a_push_fail.evt

; This anim is a stab, not a slash - djg: 19-Sept-06
    ;anim        eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashlr_v1_s0_success            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_mid_c_slashlr_v1_s0_success.cas                    -fr    -id:0.185,0.384,2.010    -if:17    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_mid_c_slashlr_v1_s0_success.evt
    ;anim        eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashlr_v1_s0_fail            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_mid_c_slashlr_v1_s0_fail.cas                        -fr

anim        eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashrl_s0_fail                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_mid_c_slashrl_s0_fail.cas                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_mid_c_slashrl_s0_fail.evt
    anim        eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashrl_s0_success            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_mid_c_slashrl_s0_success.cas                        -fr    -id:-0.006,0.206,1.624    -if:18    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_mid_c_slashrl_s0_success.evt
    anim        eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashrl_s1_slashlr_fail        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_mid_c_slashrl_s1_slashlr_fail.cas
    anim        eager_attack_centre_mid_c_slashrl_s1_slashlr_success    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_mid_c_slashrl_s1_slashlr_success.cas                -fr    -id:0.162,0.326,2.013    -if:15    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_mid_c_slashrl_s1_slashlr_success.evt

anim        eager_attack_centre_mid_e_slashlr_fail                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_mid_c_slashlr_v0_fail.cas                        -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_mid_c_slashlr_v0_fail.evt
    anim        eager_attack_centre_mid_e_slashlr_success                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_mid_c_slashlr_v0_success.cas                        -fr    -id:0.118,0.394,2.786    -if:26    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_mid_c_slashlr_v0_success.evt

anim        eager_attack_centre_overhead_c_slashrl_fail                data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_hi_c_slashrl_fail.cas                            -fr
    anim        eager_attack_centre_overhead_c_slashrl_success            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_hi_c_slashrl_success.cas                            -fr    -id:0.024,0.756,1.477    -if:18    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_at_hi_c_slashrl_success.evt

;;;Weapon

type        MTW2_Largeman_Primary

anim        default                                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/Weapon/MTW2_Mace_default.cas
    anim        stand_a_idle                                            data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/Weapon/MTW2_Mace_default.cas

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

type        MTW2_Largeman_Fast_Mace
    parent        MTW2_Largeman
    locomotion_table soldier
    anim        default                                                    data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Mace_basepose.cas

anim        run                                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Fast_Mace_run.cas            -fr                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Fast_Mace_run.evt

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

type        MTW2_Largeman_Slow_Mace
    parent        MTW2_Largeman
    locomotion_table soldier

anim        run                                                        data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Slow_Mace_run.cas            -fr                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/MTW2_Slow_Mace_run.evt

Help would be greatly appreciated, I've been at this for over a week and the lack of progress in this field and inconsistent answers is starting to frustrate me.

Try not to get too frustrated with this, the main problem you have is that very few people actually make and include new anims, the basics of it are really simple, changing an existing anim or creating new ones are easy to do. However as you are using a custom skeleton you have an even smaller knowledge base to draw on, I can think of only 2 maybe 3 people who have had success with this and they are no longer active.

However I can say for certain that if you are using a mod, you only use unpacked anims in the modfolder. If the modfolder contains unpacked anims and the vanilla folder contains packed ones, the game will load the packs from vanilla. That's why the vanilla anims must be moved.

Your descr_skeleton entry looks correct, the problem is most likely to be with the exporting of the skeleton to each and every anim that the entry uses. I can only suggest you read through the tutorial and make sure you have followed it correctly, if the packs are being rebuilt, you're at least a step closer. Remember you have to delete the packed files every time you add a new anim or make a change to descr_skeleton.

It may have been easier to have started with something a little more basic.

Patrician Artifex

Try not to get too frustrated with this, the main problem you have is that very few people actually make and include new anims, the basics of it are really simple, changing an existing anim or creating new ones are easy to do. However as you are using a custom skeleton you have an even smaller knowledge base to draw on, I can think of only 2 maybe 3 people who have had success with this and they are no longer active.

However I can say for certain that if you are using a mod, you only use unpacked anims in the modfolder. If the modfolder contains unpacked anims and the vanilla folder contains packed ones, the game will load the packs from vanilla. That's why the vanilla anims must be moved.

Your descr_skeleton entry looks correct, the problem is most likely to be with the exporting of the skeleton to each and every anim that the entry uses. I can only suggest you read through the tutorial and make sure you have followed it correctly, if the packs are being rebuilt, you're at least a step closer. Remember you have to delete the packed files every time you add a new anim or make a change to descr_skeleton.

It may have been easier to have started with something a little more basic.
    A pity not that many people have ventured into this area... hopefully by the time I get this working I'll be able to help out others that might try down the road.

It's good to know that my entries look right. I'm also fairly certain that I have exported my skeleton to all those animations, which are now in the m2tw_largeman folder in my mod's animation folder. Just to experiment I duplicated the mace folder with all the stock mace animations, renamed the duplicated folder, and added those entries into the descr_skeleton file but the same problem happened when the game tried to rebuild the packs. This lead me to believe that the problem was not with the animations, but rather the descr_skeleton file or at the very least it's inablity to find the new folder with the animations I put in it. For some reason my game does not want to rebuild the packs if I have any new entry in my descr_skeleton file, even if the new entry folder containes the exact same stock animations the other entries are using. It's really weird...

I did notice awhile back there was a _desc_skeleton file in my animation folder rather then my data folder, but that file seems to have vanished, maybe that file had some significance?

Hi,

Are you sure your custom skeleton is good? I mean yeah, the descr_skeleton entry looks fine but what about with your custom skeleton?
    Are you absolutely certain that you've done everything right? Is this just a custom skeleton with custom proportions or you've also put additional bones into it?

I've done this type of thing three or four times..with my dwarf, ghol, and my standard bearer unit. To be honest I never remember how exactly supposed to be done. I always re-read all the tutorials.

It's one of the most sucked part of TW modding..
    Last edited by Briarius; March 15, 2011 at 08:00 PM.

Patrician Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Briariuss View Post
    Hi,

Are you sure your custom skeleton is good? I mean yeah, the descr_skeleton entry looks fine but what about with your custom skeleton?
    Are you absolutely certain that you've done everything right? Is this just a custom skeleton with custom proportions or you've also put additional bones into it?

I've done this type of thing three or four times..with my dwarf, ghol, and my standard bearer unit. To be honest I never remember how exactly supposed to be done. I always re-read all the tutorials.

It's one of the most sucked part of TW modding..
    My skeleton is just the standard one with repositioned bones. It's about twice as tall as a standard skeleton with longer arms. I used the Extract Skeleton option in Animation Utilities to take the skeleon out of the MS3D model and turn it into a .skeleton file, and I then used the Export Skeleton option to convert all the Mace animations to the skeleton. All the new animations work fine since I remerged them with the MS3D file and they new skeleton appears in the animation rather then the default one from M2. I'll list the steps I did and hopefully if I missed something it will show up.

1. I moved around the joints in MS3D to create a larger skeleton, used the zero joint option to clean it up.
    2. Used Extract Skeleton to get the information out of the MS3D file and create a .skeleton file.
    3. Copied all the mace, as well as some knifemen and crew .cas and .evt files and put them all in a folder with the .skeleton file.
    4. Used Export Skeleton to convert all those animation files to my new skeleton. It created a folder called converted which I renamed to m2tw_largeman.
    5. I put the m2tw_largeman with all the new animations in my mod's animation directory.
    6. I copied all the m2tw_Mace animation entries (as well as the necessary knifemen and crew ones) from descr_skeleton, pasted them below, and renamed them to the proper directories of m2tw_largeman.
    7. I deleted the pack and skeleton files in my mod directory.
    8. The game crashes about 2 seconds after starting up.

It does not seem limited to my custom skeleton though, I copied the exact same animations from the game (basically having two copies of m2tw_Mace, I only renamed one of them), and it still crashes before getting to the initial loading screen. It's like the game rejects anything but the stock descr_skeleton file... any small variation and it crashes.

Hmm...

It sounds like you've done well everything...you know what, you're clever, I'm not good at giving good advices or tracking problems.
    So the only way I could help is, I'm posting here my Standard bearer entries and I'll describe how and where my files are...you'll make the conclusion I'm sure.

There are certain animations I disabled cause the unit didn't need those but everything works without those ";" as well...
    (I used MTW2_Pike as base.)

descr_skeleton.txt entry

Code:
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;STANDARD_BEARER;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

type        MTW2_Bearer
    locomotion_table    soldier

anim        default                                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_basepose.cas

;;;bracing

;anim        stand_a_to_intermediate_brace                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_to_intermediate_brace.cas            -fr

;anim        kneeling_brace                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_kneeling_brace.cas                                    -fr    -id:0.425,0.826,4.442    -if:0
    ;anim        kneeling_brace_to_ready                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_kneeling_brace_to_ready.cas                            -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_kneeling_brace_to_ready.evt
    ;anim        kneeling_brace_to_intermediate_brace                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_kneeling_brace_to_intermediate_brace.cas            -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_kneeling_brace_to_intermediate_brace.evt

;anim        kneeling_brace_turn_15_cw                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_kneeling_brace_turn_15_cw.cas                                                                -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_kneeling_brace_turn_15_cw.evt
    ;anim        kneeling_brace_turn_15_ccw                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_kneeling_brace_turn_15_ccw.cas                                                                -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_kneeling_brace_turn_15_ccw.evt
    ;anim        kneeling_brace_step_forward                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_kneeling_brace_step_forward.cas                        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_kneeling_brace_step_forward.evt
    ;anim        kneeling_brace_step_back                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_kneeling_brace_step_back.cas                        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_kneeling_brace_step_back.evt
    ;anim        kneeling_brace_step_left                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_kneeling_brace_step_left.cas                        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_kneeling_brace_step_left.evt
    ;anim        kneeling_brace_step_right                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_kneeling_brace_step_right.cas                        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_kneeling_brace_step_right.evt

;anim        overhead_brace                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_overhead_brace.cas                                    -fr    -id:0.228,0.608,3.624    -if:0
    ;anim        overhead_brace_to_ready                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_overhead_brace_to_ready.cas                            -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_overhead_brace_to_ready.evt
    ;anim        overhead_brace_to_intermediate_brace                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_overhead_brace_to_intermediate_brace.cas            -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_overhead_brace_to_intermediate_brace.evt

;anim        overhead_brace_turn_15_cw                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_overhead_brace_turn_15_cw.cas                                                                -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_overhead_brace_turn_15_cw.evt
    ;anim        overhead_brace_turn_15_ccw                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_overhead_brace_turn_15_ccw.cas                                                                -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_overhead_brace_turn_15_ccw.evt
    ;anim        overhead_brace_step_forward                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_overhead_brace_step_forward.cas                        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_overhead_brace_step_forward.evt
    ;anim        overhead_brace_step_back                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_overhead_brace_step_back.cas                        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_overhead_brace_step_back.evt
    ;anim        overhead_brace_step_left                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_overhead_brace_step_left.cas                        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_overhead_brace_step_left.evt
    ;anim        overhead_brace_step_right                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_overhead_brace_step_right.cas                        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_overhead_brace_step_right.evt

;anim        intermediate_brace                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace.cas                                -fr
    ;anim        intermediate_brace_to_stand_a                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_to_stand_a.cas                    -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_to_stand_a.evt
    ;anim        intermediate_brace_to_ready                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_to_ready.cas                        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_to_ready.evt
    ;anim        intermediate_brace_to_kneeling_brace                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_to_kneeling_brace.cas            -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_to_kneeling_brace.evt
    ;anim        intermediate_brace_to_ready_brace                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_to_ready.cas                        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_to_ready.evt
    ;anim        intermediate_brace_to_overhead_brace                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_to_overhead_brace.cas            -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_to_overhead_brace.evt

;anim        intermediate_brace_advance                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_advance.cas                        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_advance.evt
    ;anim        intermediate_brace_stand_to_advance                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_stand_to_advance.cas                -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_stand_to_advance.evt
    ;anim        intermediate_brace_advance_to_stand                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_advance_to_intermediate_brace.cas    -fr                                    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_advance_to_intermediate_brace.evt

;anim        intermediate_brace_combat_jog                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_combat_jog.cas                    -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_combat_jog.evt
    ;anim        intermediate_brace_stand_to_combat_jog                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_to_Intermediate_brace_combat_Jog.cas                -fr                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_to_Intermediate_brace_combat_Jog.evt
    ;anim        intermediate_brace_combat_jog_to_stand                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_combat_jog_to_intermediate_brace.cas                -fr                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_combat_jog_to_intermediate_brace.evt
    ;anim        intermediate_brace_advance_to_combat_jog            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_advance_to_intermediate_brace_combat_jog.cas        -fr                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_advance_to_intermediate_brace_combat_jog.evt
    ;anim        intermediate_brace_combat_jog_to_advance            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_combat_jog_to_intermediate_brace_advance.cas        -fr                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_combat_jog_to_intermediate_brace_advance.evt

;anim        intermediate_brace_turn_45_cw                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_turn_45_ccw.cas                                                            -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_turn_45_ccw.evt
    ;anim        intermediate_brace_turn_45_ccw                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_turn_45_cw.cas                                                            -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_turn_45_cw.evt
    ;anim        intermediate_brace_step_forward                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_step_forward.cas                    -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_step_forward.evt
    ;anim        intermediate_brace_step_back                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_step_back.cas                    -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_step_back.evt
    ;anim         intermediate_brace_step_left                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_step_left.cas                    -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_step_left.evt
    ;anim        intermediate_brace_step_right                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_step_right.cas                    -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_step_right.evt

;anim        intermediate_brace_advance_to_advance                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_advance_to_advance.cas            -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_advance_to_advance.evt
    ;anim        advance_to_intermediate_brace_advance                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_advance_to_intermediate_brace_advance.cas            -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_advance_to_intermediate_brace_advance.evt
    ;anim        intermediate_brace_combat_jog_to_combat_jog            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_combat_jog_to_combat_jog.cas        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_intermediate_brace_combat_jog_to_combat_jog.evt
    ;anim        combat_jog_to_intermediate_brace_combat_jog            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_combat_jog_to_intermediate_brace_combat_jog.cas        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_combat_jog_to_intermediate_brace_combat_jog.evt

;anim        ready_to_intermediate_brace                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_to_intermediate_brace.cas                        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_to_intermediate_brace.evt
    ;anim        ready_to_kneeling_brace                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_to_kneeling_brace.cas                            -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_to_kneeling_brace.evt
    ;anim        ready_to_ready_brace                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready.cas                                            -fr
    ;anim        ready_to_overhead_brace                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_to_overhead_brace.cas                            -fr

;anim        ready_brace                                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready.cas                                            -fr    -id:0.132,0.187,3.824    -if:0
    ;anim        ready_brace_to_ready                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready.cas                                            -fr
    ;anim        ready_brace_to_intermediate_brace                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_to_intermediate_brace.cas                        -fr

;;;Reaction
    anim        knockback_from_front                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockback_from_front.cas                            -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockback_from_front.evt
    anim        knockback_from_back                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockback_from_back.cas                                -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockback_from_back.evt
    anim        knockback_from_right                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockback_from_right.cas                            -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockback_from_right.evt
    anim        knockback_from_left                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockback_from_left.cas                                -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockback_from_left.evt

anim        knockback_move_from_front                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockback_move_from_front.cas                        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockback_move_from_front.evt
    anim        knockback_move_from_right                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockback_move_from_right.cas                        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockback_move_from_right.evt
    anim        knockback_move_from_back                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockback_move_from_back.cas                        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockback_move_from_back.evt
    anim        knockback_move_from_left                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockback_move_from_left.cas                        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockback_move_from_left.evt

anim        knockdown_forward_launch                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockdown_forward_launch.cas                        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockdown_forward_launch.evt
    anim        knockdown_forward_lying                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockdown_forward_lying.cas
    anim        knockdown_forward_recover                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockdown_forward_recover.cas                        -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockdown_forward_recover.evt

anim        knockdown_launch                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockdown_launch.cas                                -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockdown_launch.evt
    anim        knockdown_lying                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockdown_lying.cas                                    -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockdown_lying.evt
    anim        knockdown_recover                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockdown_recover.cas                                -fr                                        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_knockdown_recover.evt

;;;defend
    ; (MTW2_Bearer has no defends, swithches to sword in melee combat)

;;;Death
    anim        die_forward_1                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_die_forward_1.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_die_forward_1.evt
    anim        die_forward_2                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_die_forward_2.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_die_forward_2.evt
    anim        die_backward_1                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_die_backward_1.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_die_backward_1.evt
    anim        die_backward_2                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_die_backward_2.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_die_backward_2.evt
    anim        die_falling_cycle                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_die_flailing_cycle.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_die_flailing_cycle.evt
    anim        die_falling_end                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_die_flailing_cycle_end.cas            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_die_flailing_cycle_end.evt

;;;Non-Combat

anim        stand_a_idle                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_idle.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_idle.evt
    ;anim        stand_a_hf_idle_1                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_hf_idle_1.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_hf_idle_1.evt
    ;anim        stand_a_hf_idle_2                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_hf_idle_2.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_hf_idle_2.evt
    ;anim        stand_a_hf_idle_3                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_hf_idle_3.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_hf_idle_3.evt
    ;anim        stand_a_lf_idle_1                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_lf_idle_1.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_lf_idle_1.evt
    ;anim        stand_a_lf_idle_2                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_lf_idle_2.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_lf_idle_2.evt
    ;anim        stand_a_lf_idle_3                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_lf_idle_3.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_lf_idle_3.evt
    ;anim        stand_a_to_stand_b                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_to_stand_B.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_to_stand_B.evt
    ;anim        stand_a_to_stand_c                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_to_stand_C.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_to_stand_C.evt
    anim        stand_a_to_walk                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_to_walk.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_to_walk.evt
    anim        stand_a_to_run                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_to_run.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_to_run.evt
    anim        stand_a_to_ready                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_to_ready.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_to_ready.evt
    anim        stand_a_to_hide                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_to_hide.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_to_hide.evt
    anim        stand_a_to_climb_up                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_to_climb_up.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_to_climb_up.evt
    anim        stand_a_to_climb_down                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_to_climb_down.cas            -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_to_climb_down.evt

anim        stand_a_turn_45_cw_1                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_turn_45cw.cas    -mintd:10    -maxtd:68    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_turn_45cw.evt
    anim        stand_a_turn_45_ccw_1                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_turn_45ccw.cas    -mintd:10    -maxtd:68    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_turn_45ccw.evt
    anim        stand_a_turn_90_cw_1                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_turn_90cw.cas    -mintd:67    -maxtd:115    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_turn_90cw.evt
    anim        stand_a_turn_90_ccw_1                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_turn_90ccw.cas    -mintd:67    -maxtd:115    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_turn_90ccw.evt

anim        step_forward                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_step_forward.cas            -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_step_forward.evt
    anim        step_backward                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_step_backward.cas            -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_step_backward.evt
    anim        step_left                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_step_left.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_step_left.evt
    anim        step_right                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_step_right.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_A_step_right.evt

;anim        stand_b_idle                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_idle.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_idle.evt
    ;anim        stand_b_hf_idle_1                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_hf_idle_1.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_hf_idle_1.evt
    ;anim        stand_b_hf_idle_2                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_hf_idle_2.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_hf_idle_2.evt
    ;anim        stand_b_hf_idle_3                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_hf_idle_3.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_hf_idle_3.evt
    ;anim        stand_b_lf_idle_1                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_lf_idle_1.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_lf_idle_1.evt
    ;anim        stand_b_lf_idle_2                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_lf_idle_2.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_lf_idle_2.evt
    ;anim        stand_b_lf_idle_3                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_lf_idle_3.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_lf_idle_3.evt
    ;anim        stand_b_to_stand_a                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_to_stand_A.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_to_stand_A.evt
    ;anim        stand_b_to_stand_c                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_to_stand_C.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_to_stand_C.evt
    ;anim        stand_b_to_walk                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_to_walk.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_to_walk.evt
    ;anim        stand_b_to_run                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_to_run.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_to_run.evt
    ;anim        stand_b_to_ready                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_to_ready.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_B_to_ready.evt

;anim        stand_c_idle                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_idle.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_idle.evt
    ;anim        stand_c_hf_idle_1                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_hf_idle_1.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_hf_idle_1.evt
    ;anim        stand_c_hf_idle_2                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_hf_idle_2.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_hf_idle_2.evt
    ;anim        stand_c_hf_idle_3                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_hf_idle_3.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_hf_idle_3.evt
    ;anim        stand_c_lf_idle_1                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_lf_idle_1.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_lf_idle_1.evt
    ;anim        stand_c_lf_idle_2                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_lf_idle_2.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_lf_idle_2.evt
    ;anim        stand_c_lf_idle_3                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_lf_idle_3.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_lf_idle_3.evt
    ;anim        stand_c_to_stand_a                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_to_stand_A.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_to_stand_A.evt
    ;anim        stand_c_to_stand_b                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_to_stand_B.cas                -fr
    ;anim        stand_c_to_walk                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_to_walk.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_to_walk.evt
    ;anim        stand_c_to_run                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_to_run.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_to_run.evt
    ;anim        stand_c_to_ready                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_to_ready.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_stand_C_to_ready.evt

anim        ready                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready.cas                            -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready.evt
    anim        ready_hf_idle_1                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_hf_idle_1.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_hf_idle_1.evt
    anim        ready_hf_idle_2                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_hf_idle_2.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_hf_idle_2.evt
    anim        ready_hf_idle_3                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_hf_idle_3.cas                    -fr
    anim        ready_lf_low_morale_1                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_lf_low_morale_1.cas            -fr
    anim        ready_lf_low_morale_2                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_lf_low_morale_2.cas            -fr
    anim        ready_lf_high_morale_1                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_lf_high_morale_1.cas            -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_lf_high_morale_1.evt
    anim        ready_lf_high_morale_2                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_lf_high_morale_1.cas            -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_lf_high_morale_1.evt
    anim        ready_to_stand_a                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_to_stand_A.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_to_stand_A.evt
    anim        ready_to_advance                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_to_advance.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_to_advance.evt
    anim        ready_to_retreat                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_to_retreat.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_to_retreat.evt
    anim        ready_to_combat_jog                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_to_combat_jog.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_to_combat_jog.evt
    anim        ready_to_charge                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_to_charge.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_to_charge.evt
    anim        shuffle_left                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_shuffle_left.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_shuffle_left.evt
    anim        shuffle_right                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_shuffle_right.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_shuffle_right.evt
    anim        shuffle_forward                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_shuffle_forward.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_shuffle_forward.evt
    anim        shuffle_backward                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_shuffle_backward.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_shuffle_backward.evt

anim        ready_turn_cw_15                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_turn_15cw.cas        -mintd:5    -maxtd:30        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_turn_15cw.evt
    anim        ready_turn_ccw_15                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_turn_15ccw.cas    -mintd:5    -maxtd:30        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_turn_15ccw.evt
    anim        ready_turn_cw_45                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_turn_45cw.cas        -mintd:29    -maxtd:68        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_turn_45cw.evt
    anim        ready_turn_ccw_45                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_turn_45ccw.cas    -mintd:29    -maxtd:68        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_turn_45ccw.evt
    anim        ready_turn_cw_90                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_turn_90cw.cas        -mintd:67    -maxtd:115        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_turn_90cw.evt
    anim        ready_turn_ccw_90                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_turn_90ccw.cas    -mintd:67    -maxtd:115        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_ready_turn_90ccw.evt

;anim        taunt_1                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_taunt_1.cas                            -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_taunt_1.evt
    ;anim        taunt_2                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_taunt_2.cas                            -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_taunt_2.evt
    ;anim        taunt_3                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_taunt_3.cas                            -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_taunt_3.evt
    anim        celebrate_1                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_celebrate_1.cas                        -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_celebrate_1.evt
    anim        celebrate_2                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_celebrate_2.cas                        -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_celebrate_2.evt

anim        walk                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_walk.cas                            -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_walk.evt
    anim        walk_to_stand_a                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_walk_to_stand_A.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_walk_to_stand_A.evt
    anim        walk_to_run                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_walk_to_run.cas                        -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_walk_to_run.evt

anim        combat_jog                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_combat_jog.cas                        -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_combat_jog.evt
    anim        combat_jog_to_ready                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_combat_jog_to_ready.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_combat_jog_to_ready.evt
    anim        combat_jog_to_advance                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_combat_jog_to_advance.cas            -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_combat_jog_to_advance.evt

anim        run                                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_run.cas                                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_run.evt
    anim        run_to_stand_a                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_run_to_stand_A.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_run_to_stand_A.evt
    anim        run_to_walk                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_run_to_walk.cas                        -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_run_to_walk.evt
    anim        run_to_charge                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_run_to_charge.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_run_to_charge.evt

anim        advance                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_advance.cas                            -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_advance.evt
    anim        advance_to_ready                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_advance_to_ready.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_advance_to_ready.evt
    anim        advance_to_combat_jog                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_advance_to_combat_jog.cas            -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_advance_to_combat_jog.evt
    anim        retreat                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_retreat.cas                            -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_retreat.evt
    anim        retreat_to_ready                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_retreat_to_ready.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_retreat_to_ready.evt

anim        charge                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_charge.cas                            -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_charge.evt
    anim        charge_to_ready                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_charge_to_ready.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_charge_to_ready.evt
    anim        charge_attack                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_charge_attack.cas                    -fr        -if:18  -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_charge_attack.evt

anim        hide                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_hide_idle.cas                        -fr
    anim        hide_to_stand_a                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_hide_to_stand_A.cas                    -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_hide_to_stand_A.evt

anim        climb_up                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_climb_up.cas                        -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_climb_up.evt
    anim        climb_down                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_climb_down.cas                        -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_climb_down.evt
    anim        climb_up_to_stand_a                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_climb_up_to_stand_A.cas                -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_climb_up_to_stand_A.evt
    anim        climb_down_to_stand_a                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_climb_down_to_stand_A.cas            -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_climb_down_to_stand_A.evt
    anim        climb_idle                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_climb_idle.cas                        -fr

;;;swim

anim        swim                                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_swim.cas                                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_swim.evt
    anim        idle_to_swim                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_idle.cas                            -fr
    anim        swim_to_idle                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_idle.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_idle.evt
    ;anim        swim_to_swim_idle                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_to_Swim_Idle.cas                    -fr
    anim        swim_idle                                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_idle.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_idle.evt
    ;anim        swim_idle_to_swim                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_idle_to_swim.cas
    anim        swim_shuffle_forward                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_shuffle_forward.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_shuffle_forward.evt
    anim        swim_shuffle_backward                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_shuffle_forward.cas                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_shuffle_forward.evt
    anim        swim_shuffle_left                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_shuffle_left.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_shuffle_left.evt
    anim        swim_shuffle_right                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_shuffle_right.cas                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_shuffle_right.evt
    ;anim        swim_attack_1                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_swim_attack1.cas                        -fr        -id 0.03, 0.0, 1.11    -if:15

;;;crew requirements

anim        stand_a_to_crew_stand                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_stand_A_to_crew_stand.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_stand_A_to_crew_stand.evt
    anim        crew_stand_to_stand_a                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_crew_stand_to_stand_A.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Knifeman_crew_stand_to_stand_A.evt

anim        crew_stand                                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_idle.cas                                        -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_idle.evt
    anim        crew_stand_to_carry_stand                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_to_carry_stand.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_to_carry_stand.evt
    anim        crew_stand_to_push                                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_to_push.cas                                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_to_push.evt
    ;anim        crew_stand_to_wide_push                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_to_wide_push.cas                                -fr        -evt:data/animations/carry_and_artillery/Art_17 Stand 2 Push heavy object.evt
    anim        crew_stand_to_pull                                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_to_pull.cas                                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_to_pull.evt

anim        carry_stand                                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_carry_stand_idle.cas                                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_carry_stand_idle.evt
    anim        carry_stand_to_carry_walk                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_carry_stand_to_carry_walk.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_carry_stand_to_carry_walk.evt
    anim        carry_stand_to_crew_stand                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_carry_stand_to_crew_stand.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_carry_stand_to_crew_stand.evt
    anim        carry_walk                                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_carry_walk.cas                                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_carry_walk.evt
    anim        carry_walk_to_carry_stand                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_carry_walk_to_carry_stand.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_carry_walk_to_carry_stand.evt

anim        push                                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_push.cas                                                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_push.evt
    anim        push_to_crew_stand                                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_push_to_crew_stand.cas                                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_push_to_crew_stand.evt
    ;anim        wide_push                                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_wide_push.cas                                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/carry_and_artillery/Art_18 Push heavy object loop.evt
    ;anim        wide_push_to_crew_stand                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_wide_push_to_crew_stand.cas                                -fr
    anim        pull                                                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_pull.cas                                                -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_pull.evt
    anim        pull_to_crew_stand                                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_pull_to_crew_stand.cas                                    -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_pull_to_crew_stand.evt

anim        crew_stand_to_raise_hand_1                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_to_raise_hand.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_crew_stand_to_raise_hand.evt
    anim        raise_hand_1                                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_raise_hand.cas                                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_raise_hand.evt
    anim        raise_hand_1_to_crew_stand                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_raise_hand_to_crew_stand.cas                            -fr        -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Crew_raise_hand_to_crew_stand.evt

;;;Attack
    anim        eager_attack_centre_overhead_e_stab_success                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_at_overhead_e_stab_success.cas            -fr    -id:0.129,0.970,3.954      -if:14    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_at_overhead_e_stab_success.evt
    anim        eager_attack_centre_overhead_e_stab_fail                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_at_overhead_e_stab_fail.cas        -fr
    anim        eager_attack_centre_mid_e_stab_success                        data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_at_mid_e_stab_success.cas                -fr    -id:0.276,0.305,3.768      -if:13    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_at_mid_e_stab_success.evt
    anim        eager_attack_centre_mid_e_stab_fail                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_at_mid_e_stab_fail.cas            -fr    -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_at_mid_e_stab_fail.evt

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;weapon

type        MTW2_Bearer_primary

anim        default                                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/weapon/MTW2_Pike_default.CAS
    anim        stand_a_idle                                    data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/weapon/MTW2_Pike_default.CAS

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

type        MTW2_Slow_Bearer
    parent        MTW2_Bearer
    anim        default                                            data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Pike_basepose.cas

anim        run                                                data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Slow_Pike_run.cas                                -evt:data/animations/MTW2_Bearer/MTW2_Slow_Pike_run.evt
    As you see I have a folder in mymodfolder/data/animations/MTW2_Bearer

I hope you'll notice something when comparing this and yours... (meanwhile I'll check again your previously psoted entries)

I can't find any problem in your entry and the way you did the extract/export skeleton method sounded good as well...

I'm sure you don't need a copy of descr_skeleton.txt in your vanilla folder, as I told you before my vanilla animation folder is completely empty and the mod builds the packs all the time.

So this is a mistery for me so far...Where is your descr_skeleton.txt located? Probably you know that but it's supposed to be in the data folder, not in the animation.

Patrician Artifex

I can't find any problem in your entry and the way you did the extract/export skeleton method sounded good as well...

I'm sure you don't need a copy of descr_skeleton.txt in your vanilla folder, as I told you before my vanilla animation folder is completely empty and the mod builds the packs all the time.

So this is a mistery for me so far...Where is your descr_skeleton.txt located? Probably you know that but it's supposed to be in the data folder, not in the animation.
    it is indeed located in my mod's data folder.

EDIT: Ah ha! M2 finally spawned an error log this time!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

20:12:37.187 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    20:12:37.187 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Aug 3 2007 version bld-medieval2-kingdoms-104 (45562) ===
    20:12:37.203 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    20:12:37.203 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    20:12:37.203 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    20:12:37.203 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    20:12:37.203 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    20:12:37.203 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    20:12:41.031 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/descr_skeleton.txt, at line 1418, column 128
    AnimDB: Could not load - 'mods/Bare_Kingdoms/data/animations/MTW2_Largeman/Weapon/MTW2_Mace_default.cas'
    20:12:41.031 [data.invalid] [fatal] Animation database failed to load!
    20:12:42.000 [system.rpt] [error] Uh oh. This isn't good. No idea why, but exiting now. Sorry pal.

Apparently something to do with the MTW2_Mace_default.cas animation or something?

EDIT again: I got it to work! Apparently I just copy and pasted the stock MTW2_Mace_default.cas file and put it in my skeleton's weapon folder. Apparently you are not supposed to export your skeleton with it or something of that nature? The tutorial never really mentioned what to do with the weapon .cas file so I presumed to just export my skeleton with it. Ah well, at least it finally works now. Much thanks for putting up with my questions.
    Last edited by UndyingNephalim; March 15, 2011 at 11:01 PM.

EDIT again: I got it to work! Apparently I just copy and pasted the stock MTW2_Mace_default.cas file and put it in my skeleton's weapon folder. Apparently you are not supposed to export your skeleton with it or something of that nature? The tutorial never really mentioned what to do with the weapon .cas file so I presumed to just export my skeleton with it. Ah well, at least it finally works now. Much thanks for putting up with my questions.
    Of course! I can't believe I didn't remember. I had the same exact problem too and this was it.! but you find out by yourself..congrat!

edit: yes, never export your skeleton into the .cas file/files in the "weapon" folder.
    Last edited by Briarius; March 16, 2011 at 01:30 AM.

Patrician Artifex

Of course! I can't believe I didn't remember. I had the same exact problem too and this was it.! but you find out by yourself..congrat!

edit: yes, never export your skeleton into the .cas file/files in the "weapon" folder.
    Thank goodness M2 decided to make an error log that one time. For some reason a majority of the time it never makes a crash log, mostly when this animation process was involved. Someone should note somewhere in the tutorials not to export the skeleton into the weapon file (i presume the authors of these tutorials are inactive now though...). When in the tutorial it shows the weapon entry in the descr_skeleton file it just kinda randomly throws it in there... not saying anything about where to get it (although knowing me it probably does somewhere in the tutorial and I just missed it )

As I remember, I found out this problem just as you did.

I've just looked into that .pdf file which came with the animationutilites.
    Researchers: GrumpyOldMan, KnightErrant, Bwian, zxiang1983, and Casuir
    Author: KnightErrant

And there ar not a single line about this problem. I believe it was never mentioned anywhere else either. Weird.

(question: Check your "victim" anims ingame. I have a small bug with them, sometimes my dwarves just pop back into their original size when their victim-dying sequence triggers..I think of a way I could fix it but I didn't do it yet.(just change their animation a bit, keyframing all the position data as well.)

Does your skeleton do the same?
    Last edited by Briarius; March 16, 2011 at 02:10 AM.

UndyingNephalim, great news man, well done.

Brairiuss, this can be fixed by making the units height greater than 2.6, ie game thinks they should be treated as cavalry and the victim anims are not applied.

UndyingNephalim, great news man, well done.

Brairiuss, this can be fixed by making the units height greater than 2.6, ie game thinks they should be treated as cavalry and the victim anims are not applied.
    Thank you Eothese. I didn't know that.But I've got to ask, do you think my idea would work too?( the position keyframing..) ?

In a word, no. Although I'm not sure what you're suggesting.

The victim anim is appled to the victim from the attackers anim set. So you can alter your custom anim as much as you want, the one in the attackers set will still remain the same, and thats the one that gets played... Hope that's clear enough.

So you can alter your custom anim as much as you want, the one in the attackers set will still remain the same, and thats the one that gets played... Hope that's clear enough.
    This is exactly what I was afraid of.. thank for the answer though!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast