Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Sub-mod: Campaign for BoA 2.0! (Outdated, see Download Thread)

Default Re: Sub-mod: Campaign for BoA 2.0!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayami Kagemusha View Post
    As of tomorrow I will be back to work on this as usual. I recovered all the files now I need to make sure none of them got corrupted (during transfer, not by the virus), which could take a little bit. But beyond that it was very close to completetion when we stopped last, so assuming nothing goes wrong it should be soon. Personally I hate projects getting delayed, and though it seems like all my recent projects have been constantly delayed by unforseen events, I do try to take charge as much as possible.

One odd sidenote though, since reformatting my computer I have been unable to open up this forum on my web browser. Obviously I'm missing some flash add-on or other but I'm not sure which... the browser simply crashes when trying to open the page. Works fine on my roomie's work laptop though XD
    To check the files for curruption when transferring, you can either use some checksum software, creating .md5 or .sfv files before the transfer and checking them after, or simply pack everything in WinRAR and use the "Test Archive" command after you transport the archive to the destination.

I always used Opera and TWC opened for me all the time, flash should only load the advertising.

Tech stuff aside, I'm glad to see you back... I really want to play a campaign.

ah good to know for next time. For now, all major files made it fine, a couple minor files were corrupted but easily fixed with a fresh install of RTW, so everything is running smoothly... for the time being ^^ Now I just need to remember where exactly I left off and get back to work, possible it may be done after work tonight but lets put a tentative release date on Tuesday. That will give me the weekend to handle any unexpected problems.... assuming I haven't forgotten something then it should be doable. Was going to say Monday but then remembered I wont be here that day so Tuesday it is. Helloween when I get home I'm going to send you a note... sooner we get back in regular contact the sooner we get things moving.

gah well I'm stumped. its not a problem with the game or the mod... its a problem with my computer sporadically crashing or hanging up, especially when I try to use web browsers. Pretty clear I missed something when I reformatted... just not sure what yet. slowly going over ever aspect and trying to pinpoint the problem.

Otherwise things are moving along, but its giving me headache after headache. I'm going to try uploading everything to a different computer tonight and do some work... just hoping my shoddy laptop is up to running BoA ^^; All the remaining work is pretty easy if I can just get the computer to cooperate XP

is the ming chinese army be playable in the 2.0 sub mod campaign ?

No, only Japanese Clans at the moment.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

OH ok . thanks hehe too bad then. hoping chinese would come in soon

problem is the map is only designed for Japan, we'd need someone to make a map of Eastern Asia to really include the Ming and Korean armies. There have been some thoughts of creating a Imjin War map, which would feature Korea with parts of China and Japan on the map as well.

Thx for the creator

I'm encounting the problem that the cities are very easy to get rebellion (even with many soliders and civic buildings)

If the cities keeps revolving like this, how could we attack another clans even playing Shimazu clan (no back stabber behind). I don't expect a easy game in total war, of course, but rebellion like this T_T

Is this a difficulty on purpose of designer? Thx

Lord Dakier's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Theres alot of balancing that needs to be done still.
    We Came, We Saw, We Ran Away!

This is like Shogun total war with better graphic! damn cool. Thanks!

We're glad you like it, Lord

~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Alex1987's Avatar Tiro

New version of campaign addon for BOA!
    Changes:
    1. Fixed custom battles.
    2. Fixed some CTD s in campaign.
    3. Added new trait system of weariness from war and marching armies!
    4. New scripts of robbery after winning in battle and robbery of enemy territories!
    5. New info pics.
    6. Emissars on strat map!

Download campaign addon - http://depositfiles.com/files/u5rybm9f0
    Last edited by Alex1987; October 09, 2009 at 02:49 PM.

Hmmm wondor if this version would work?

I may just try it out

Tried it and it didnt work still

Alex1987's Avatar Tiro

Tried it and it didnt work still
    Why? Any CTD do you have? Tip - do not use maximum video settings and high resolution in mod - mod may crash.

I'm using the lowest possible settings with a large unit scale. Bsically I keep having this CTD when I enter battle an zoom in closer to the models. When it loads up and it starts farish away then I'm fine untill It carries on with the speech and zooms in and then it crashes. Even if I start the battle it crashes.

Alex1987's Avatar Tiro

I'm using the lowest possible settings with a large unit scale. Bsically I keep having this CTD when I enter battle an zoom in closer to the models. When it loads up and it starts farish away then I'm fine untill It carries on with the speech and zooms in and then it crashes. Even if I start the battle it crashes.
    In custom battle? Which units do you use?

new add-on campaign!! i will download it now and report soon !

Quote Originally Posted by Alex1987 View Post
    In custom battle? Which units do you use?
    Does this new version include the Good Look mod and the patch by Hayami ?

Alex1987's Avatar Tiro

Does this new version include the Good Look mod and the patch by Hayami ?
    Yes. But it is not exe, only folder.