Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Total Guide

Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgūl Killer View Post
    I already mentioned that about 5 times

I will try and hurry up with Venice, but I got like 4 more factions until I reach them.
    oh I see, you did mentioned it (albeit only once, at the bottom of the page).
    E:TW's natives have developed a new "Ballistic Automatic Detection And Seeking System" to utterly annihilate any European that sets foot on their soil... That's BADASS for short!

Nazgūl Killer's Avatar ✡At Your Service✡

And actually, it's not really an advantage, you have to fight a religion and the army. I added it only as an advantage for the Pope, and that's the only place it really is an advantage.
    Nazgul Killer's M2TW Guide
    Personal Help & Advice forum
    My view on the "Friend Zone"
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.

man cant wait for the venitian guide, the second best infantry and awesome stradiots make venice number 1

Ascarona's Avatar Praeses

Naz, can't you put Venice a little higher up the list?
    “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”

Viking Prince's Avatar Horrible(ly cute)
    Patrician

Keep Venice low on the list. Maybe the great unwashed masses will be inspired by one of your other factions to give them a try!
    Grandson of Silver Guard, son of Maverick, and father to Mr MM|Rebel6666|Beer Money |bastard stepfather to Ferrets54
    The Scriptorium is looking for great articles. Don't be bashful, we can help with the formatting and punctuation. I am only a pm away to you becoming a published author within the best archive of articles around.
    Post a challenge and start a debate
    Garb's Fight Club - the Challenge thread

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Cashmere View Post
    Weighing into threads with the steel capped boots on just because you disagree with my viewpoints, is just embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagar_the_Horrible
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Prince View Post
    Keep Venice low on the list. Maybe the great unwashed masses will be inspired by one of your other factions to give them a try!
    Maybe the great unwashed masses are all playing Venice and need some help with, ever thought of that big guy
    (what does great unwashed masses mean anyway? is that a joke insult or something? I don't know because i'm not that good with English)
    “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”

yeah i just want help with venice dude i play the other factions and they arent hard but with constant sieges on venice by three factions(and the pope occassionaly) just want to know how to survive that. Dang!

Actually, because of the public demand, I will now start the Venician one.
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.

Actually, because of the public demand, I will now start the Venician one.
    Thank God

Great news: Venice update released!

thank god almighty venice is here thank you i managed to wipe the byzantines out so quickly bcuz i used the turks and my treasury is 100k which the only bad part of that is the traits characters gain, also after i read your tutorial the game got a lot harder, the sicillans invaded iraklion some how and the milinease spammed an army 10k strong against venice but my VHI (the second strongest unit in the game) and my VA held them off. So thank you, thank you for making the game fun again!!! if there was a rep button i give you rep but i cant for some reason so +rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuz 2 View Post
    thank god almighty venice is here thank you i managed to wipe the byzantines out so quickly bcuz i used the turks and my treasury is 100k which the only bad part of that is the traits characters gain, also after i read your tutorial the game got a lot harder, the sicillans invaded iraklion some how and the milinease spammed an army 10k strong against venice but my VHI (the second strongest unit in the game) and my VA held them off. So thank you, thank you for making the game fun again!!! if there was a rep button i give you rep but i cant for some reason so +rep.
    Hehe... No problem...
    Like I said, the best friend is the one you consider as a threat.

Foederatus

very very nice work Nazgūl, thanks for all the effort you have put in the french guide really helped me since i have never played them before bravo if i could + rep you i would

Hehe, thanks.
    I'll get to work on the rest of the guides soon, if I am not mistaken, Sicily is up next.

Quite impressive work.

But... I personally reccommend going in-depth on few factions, and making them a work of art. You don't have to do all the factions, not even Venice (wait, too late).

And again, very good work! I'd rep ya if I could.

Thanks for the suggestions, but this guide is supposed to show you who your good allies could be and who your threats are, show you the strong points of your faction and give you advice on how to build on them early on in the game, this is a completely general guide, and I do not want to make an in-depth guide for 2 reasons:
    1) If it fails, I'll get flamed to no end.
    2) People should find their own strategy, not have it fed to them and given to them in a silver spoon. Figure out what you want to do and do it, don't let others dictate it for you.

Viking Prince's Avatar Horrible(ly cute)
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Ascarona View Post
    Maybe the great unwashed masses are all playing Venice and need some help with, ever thought of that big guy
    (what does great unwashed masses mean anyway? is that a joke insult or something? I don't know because i'm not that good with English)
    No personal offense is meant by the phrase. It is usually used to mean the common man or the lower class. It also can be used to seperate the skilled military class from the civilian population.

And no, it was not meant as a joke. I am terrible at internet based jokes. It was meant in a light hearted manner though.
    Grandson of Silver Guard, son of Maverick, and father to Mr MM|Rebel6666|Beer Money |bastard stepfather to Ferrets54
    The Scriptorium is looking for great articles. Don't be bashful, we can help with the formatting and punctuation. I am only a pm away to you becoming a published author within the best archive of articles around.
    Post a challenge and start a debate
    Garb's Fight Club - the Challenge thread

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Cashmere View Post
    Weighing into threads with the steel capped boots on just because you disagree with my viewpoints, is just embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagar_the_Horrible
    As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something.

Please, no veering off topic...
    Anyways, I'm going to start my Sicilian and Turkish guide soon, and those will be the last two faction guides!
    Afterward, I will start strategy guides.

Uh oh, Viking and his humour again... *runs*

Looking forward to the rest of the guides.

1) If it fails, I'll get flamed to no end.
    2) People should find their own strategy, not have it fed to them and given to them in a silver spoon. Figure out what you want to do and do it, don't let others dictate it for you.
    1) nobody here is going to flame you (Unless you don't make a in-depth guide, jerk!)
    2) It's called a guide for god's sake. People read this when they are absolutely clueless on what to do next (or atleast close to that)... I am 100% sure it only improves your guide if you chose 2-3 specific (Hard or fun) factions and go in-depth with them .
    This could be about anything, from relocating Russia to England or rebuild the Ottoman Empire with the Turks
    E:TW's natives have developed a new "Ballistic Automatic Detection And Seeking System" to utterly annihilate any European that sets foot on their soil... That's BADASS for short!