Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Total Guide

Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Total Guide

Got a bookmark for this thread to xD.
    Men are more ready to repay an injury than a benefit, because gratitude is a burden and revenge a pleasure ~ Tacitus

Original and cool guides :O!

Nazgūl Killer's Avatar ✡At Your Service✡

Thanks, both of you
    Nazgul Killer's M2TW Guide
    Personal Help & Advice forum
    My view on the "Friend Zone"
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.

Double A's Avatar person man

Wow I just realized I never posted in this thread before!

Well it's a really good guild and it learned me good stuff about M2.
    Jon had taken Donal and Benjen’s advice to heart: Sam may be fat and pathetic, but he is still a member of the watch, and one of the few black brothers who isn't a rapist or thief. (out of context, this sounds ridiculously racist)
    super awesome music thing | political profile
    GSTK member - Join today! (We're restarting. Again.)

Heh, thanks mate, I was happy to help you learn just a bit more
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.

Your faction guides help tremendously
    Jon had taken Donal and Benjen’s advice to heart: Sam may be fat and pathetic, but he is still a member of the watch, and one of the few black brothers who isn't a rapist or thief. (out of context, this sounds ridiculously racist)

Heh, thanks AA.
    I'm currently fixing some minor typos and stuff like that, and formatting all of them correctly... I will soon continue work on the Combat Guide.

Hey Nazgul, shouldn't you add in Denmark's weakness section "has to rely on merc spearmen if they want the job done cost-effectively" ?

This thread is big! :0

good guides nazgul!

(I know I already said it before but I see you put in more guides in it after my last visit )

keep up the good work and + rep

edit: When I can
    E:TW's natives have developed a new "Ballistic Automatic Detection And Seeking System" to utterly annihilate any European that sets foot on their soil... That's BADASS for short!

guide to hold off the timurids????

Heheh, thanks Pinky, and I will do that, AA, thanks for pointing it out.

Sadly, Kyle, I do not have enough experience fighting with the Timruids to do that sort of guide, I can only help you in theory.
    However, I suggest you head over to Rebel's thread, I am sure he has some guy to handling the Timruids there.

will you do a guide to kingdoms soon? i could really use some advice on playing as the Teutons when Novgorod and Poland viscously attack me along with....everyone else...

Watch some of me replays for RTW http://www.youtube.com/user/TeutonicJoe

To be honest, I don't think I will.
    I haven't played Kingdoms that much, it bored me... Sorry Joe.

well do you have any knowledge to spare to help me survive....?

Yes.
    The Teutonic order is a very tough faction to play, what you need to do early on is to cripple the Lithuanian army, meaning, gather up 2 stacks of whatever forces you can and attack the 2 main locations of Lithuania, from there, just continue fighting and take over whatever you possibly can while building up your economy.
    Remember - Get more and more soldiers, but don't start mass recruiting, that's for later.

After your economy is strong enough (2000 florins or so per turn), start producing a bigger army, and launch it to the front.

After your economy is very strong (4000 florins, at the very least, per turn), start mass recruiting.

Are u ever going to create faction guides for newly added factions in mods? ( If u play mods and have the time afcourse).

My problem has been the constant attacks from Novgorod whenever i move troops from Riga, and the backstabbing of Poland whenever i dont have a half stack in both castles. This saps alot of military strength that i need to combat Lithuania. This is how i start my game

1. I move both my armies to attack Plock before the Polish diplomats arrive. I build roads in all the cities that need em. I add troops to the two castles in my southern half of the empire. I move troops towards Visby.

2. I siege Plock and Visby. Build more troops to keep the southern half still fortified. Since i have artillery i take Plock.

3. Poland asks for peace. I accept. Make alliances with em. They tend to leave me alone accept for the small stacks they have prowling. Visby is taken. Lithuania is on the move.

4. After alot of horrid fights i might take Palanga when the Crusading Noble arrives. Lithuania is mass spamming stacks. I could attack their northern half with the stacks in Riga but big brother Russia attacks me if i even think about moving em.

After a horridly long fight, Lithuania never converts, i massacre them and never get the reward. I take Jazdow from the Polish and HRE wipes them out. Novgorod, Denmark, Norway, and HRE all declare war on me. Mongols are my only ally and they become allies with HRE and HRE and me are at peace. HRE attacks the next turn and Mongols break their alliance with me and then attack. I rage quit.

So what do i do....im boxed in and the alliance system is crap and always against me

You could always leave all the southern settlements and move all troops north destroying all north/east factions using Lithiania and the Mongols as a meat shield.

Well i have tried the extreme of abandoning all my cities and mass invading all of Scandinavia...worked but i could never get my economy up lol

Wait the AI kept their ally with the attacker? GASP!

Wait if you take the city of Novgorod wouldn't that screw Novgorod's economy and make yours good?