Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 917

Thread: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Total Guide

  1. #61

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    nice job, this is pretty useful

  2. #62
    Ascarona's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sexytown
    Posts
    9,156

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    Stop making special posts to thank him and just rep him, its getting annoying.
    “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”

  3. #63

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    Just write me if you need my "help", but you did everything i just asked about Spain

    EDIT: Where to rep?
    Last edited by Alfonso I; June 03, 2009 at 03:14 PM.

  4. #64
    Nazgūl Killer's Avatar ✡At Your Service✡
    Moderator Emeritus

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Holy Land - Israel
    Posts
    10,976

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Ascarona View Post
    Stop making special posts to thank him and just rep him, its getting annoying.
    Asca, no offense, but don't manage my thread.
    I actually quite like it, it makes me know I'm doing the right thing, and it keeps boosting the thread back to #1 in the thread list, so more can view it, so once again, until you are not the site manager/senior moderator, don't manage my thread.

    Thank you all for your support, and you can't rep until you are here for over a week and have 50 posts, and you can only rep 7 times in 24, and you can't rep the same guy twice in a row, actually, in order to rep him again, you have to have 5 more people that you repped until you can rep him again.
    Nazgul Killer's M2TW Guide
    Personal Help & Advice forum
    My view on the "Friend Zone"
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.

  5. #65

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    i repped you Nazgul plus thanks its really enjoying to read these even if i dont play some of them. Spain was the best by the way

  6. #66
    PorknBeans's Avatar Miles
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    361

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    Sweet, just got the ability to rep. Guess who the first person I repped was Good job again. You should make strategies for kingdoms factions too.

  7. #67
    Nazgūl Killer's Avatar ✡At Your Service✡
    Moderator Emeritus

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Holy Land - Israel
    Posts
    10,976

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by PorknBeans View Post
    Sweet, just got the ability to rep. Guess who the first person I repped was Good job again. You should make strategies for kingdoms factions too.

    In order for your rep to count you need 50 posts
    And I might just... Thank you everyone, for your grand support. I also hope this passes the vote and gets put in the Scriptorium
    Nazgul Killer's M2TW Guide
    Personal Help & Advice forum
    My view on the "Friend Zone"
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.

  8. #68
    PorknBeans's Avatar Miles
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    361

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Nazgūl Killer View Post
    In order for your rep to count you need 50 posts
    And I might just... Thank you everyone, for your grand support. I also hope this passes the vote and gets put in the Scriptorium
    You can rep but it doesnt count...gay?

  9. #69
    Nazgūl Killer's Avatar ✡At Your Service✡
    Moderator Emeritus

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Holy Land - Israel
    Posts
    10,976

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    Well you've been here for a week, really your fault you haven't gone over the 50 post bar
    In my first week here I already had 200 posts... Call me a spammer, call me an enthusiast...
    Nazgul Killer's M2TW Guide
    Personal Help & Advice forum
    My view on the "Friend Zone"
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.

  10. #70
    Nazgūl Killer's Avatar ✡At Your Service✡
    Moderator Emeritus

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Holy Land - Israel
    Posts
    10,976

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    QUESTION! Does everyone see that huge black smudge in the middle of the Spanish guide?
    Nazgul Killer's M2TW Guide
    Personal Help & Advice forum
    My view on the "Friend Zone"
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.

  11. #71
    Ascarona's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Sexytown
    Posts
    9,156

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Nazgūl Killer View Post
    Asca, no offense, but don't manage my thread.
    I actually quite like it, it makes me know I'm doing the right thing, and it keeps boosting the thread back to #1 in the thread list, so more can view it, so once again, until you are not the site manager/senior moderator, don't manage my thread.
    Im just saying that they get their post counts up too much, its too easy to get special features like this
    “Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”

  12. #72

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Nazgūl Killer View Post
    QUESTION! Does everyone see that huge black smudge in the middle of the Spanish guide?
    ANSWER! No. But I swear that when I first checked out your guides you had them hidden in spoiler tags and now they spam half the screen. Am I wrong?

    And one nitpick on England. You claim that Merchants and Priests are hardly necessary for them but I highly disagree. Merchants are always good because they require no upkeep and any extra coin is always good. And highly pious Priests are a necessity if one wants to control the Papacy (to the extent that one can).

    EDIT: Oh and props for the great guides. They're good for getting started while minimizing mistakes for the noobs. Props to you my good man.
    Last edited by PoleCat; June 04, 2009 at 01:41 AM.

  13. #73

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by PoleCat View Post
    ANSWER! No. But I swear that when I first checked out your guides you had them hidden in spoiler tags and now they spam half the screen. Am I wrong?

    And one nitpick on England. You claim that Merchants and Priests are hardly necessary for them but I highly disagree. Merchants are always good because they require no upkeep and any extra coin is always good. And highly pious Priests are a necessity if one wants to control the Papacy (to the extent that one can).

    EDIT: Oh and props for the great guides. They're good for getting started while minimizing mistakes for the noobs. Props to you my good man.
    If you want to see a bit longer in game guides click HERE
    TIME TO DIE!!!! Proud Son of Viking Prince

  14. #74

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    Great work Nazgul! Repped you again, and congrats on your librarian thingy!

  15. #75
    Nazgūl Killer's Avatar ✡At Your Service✡
    Moderator Emeritus

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Holy Land - Israel
    Posts
    10,976

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel6666 View Post
    If you want to see a bit longer in game guides click HERE
    Rebel, are you serious? We already talked about this and it's getting old. Stop.

    And one nitpick on England. You claim that Merchants and Priests are hardly necessary for them but I highly disagree. Merchants are always good because they require no upkeep and any extra coin is always good. And highly pious Priests are a necessity if one wants to control the Papacy (to the extent that one can).
    They are not necessary for your survival as England, at all, so I point them out as hardly necessary. If you want, use them, if you don't, don't. Merchants are always good, but not necessary to all factions. Huge difference between useful and necessary.

    EDIT: Oh and props for the great guides. They're good for getting started while minimizing mistakes for the noobs. Props to you my good man.
    Thank you, I do my best.

    [quote ANSWER! No. But I swear that when I first checked out your guides you had them hidden in spoiler tags and now they spam half the screen. Am I wrong? [/quote] Ah, yes, this is so I can put them in the Scriptorium, this is one of the applications, to have them in [fieldset].

    Im just saying that they get their post counts up too much, its too easy to get special features like this
    I don't know what's wrong with you, Asca, but you seem annoyed, so I have to request that you keep it out of this thread, in case you haven't noticed, you're not helping.

    Great work Nazgul! Repped you again, and congrats on your librarian thingy!
    Thank you
    Last edited by Nazgūl Killer; June 04, 2009 at 01:09 PM.
    Nazgul Killer's M2TW Guide
    Personal Help & Advice forum
    My view on the "Friend Zone"
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.

  16. #76

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    This was very helpful, I am kind of new at this game.
    Is this for the basic Medieval game? Because my brother installed a modification called 'Stainless Steel' for me.
    Will these techniques work with it to?

    But anyways, thank you for helping me out!

  17. #77
    Nazgūl Killer's Avatar ✡At Your Service✡
    Moderator Emeritus

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Holy Land - Israel
    Posts
    10,976

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Arwen Evenstar View Post
    This was very helpful, I am kind of new at this game.
    Is this for the basic Medieval game? Because my brother installed a modification called 'Stainless Steel' for me.
    Will these techniques work with it to?

    But anyways, thank you for helping me out!
    They should... Although, Stainless Steel is completely different at times... I wouldn't count on them working.
    And, no way am I making a Stainless Steel guide, 27 different factions in 2 different campaigns! Even if there are the same factions, the tactics are usually different... That's just too much for me
    Nazgul Killer's M2TW Guide
    Personal Help & Advice forum
    My view on the "Friend Zone"
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.

  18. #78

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    Off course I don't demand such a thing of you!
    I shall try them out anyways, there is always a chance it might work.

  19. #79
    Nazgūl Killer's Avatar ✡At Your Service✡
    Moderator Emeritus

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Holy Land - Israel
    Posts
    10,976

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    Quote Originally Posted by Arwen Evenstar View Post
    Off course I don't demand such a thing of you!
    I shall try them out anyways, there is always a chance it might work.
    I wouldn't count on it...
    Nazgul Killer's M2TW Guide
    Personal Help & Advice forum
    My view on the "Friend Zone"
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.

  20. #80
    Nazgūl Killer's Avatar ✡At Your Service✡
    Moderator Emeritus

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The Holy Land - Israel
    Posts
    10,976

    Default Re: Nazgūl Killer's M2TW Faction Guide

    Work on the Turks will be finished shortly.
    Nazgul Killer's M2TW Guide
    Personal Help & Advice forum
    My view on the "Friend Zone"
    Good things come to those who wait... But better things come to those who never hesitate.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •