Thread: Governor Titles

desean's Avatar Semisalis

Default Governor Titles

Hi, before i started playing TATW i used to play SS, and now i miss all the governor titles that were so great, with the city symbol, a small description and the following stat bonus, anyone else would like to see that in TATW? Just a tough tho

feel free to move this if you think this was posted in the wrong area

OfficerJohn's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Governor Titles

The mighty and Evil governor of the noble city Orc Encampment.

Yeah, sounds like a great idea to me.

One could come up with a cooler title then that...

Don't we alrdy have a few (read:feeew) titles like whatisitstuff from Dol-Amroth. Would be great to some for the majority of the towns.
    Patronised by Voltaire le Philosophe

Therefore One hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the most skillful. Seizing the enemy without fighting is the most skillful. War is of vital importance to the state and should not be engaged carelessly... - Sun Tzu

Orochimaru & Aizen you must Die!! Bankai Dattebayo!!

Gampie's Avatar Tiro

There are indeed already several governor titles. I remember ancillaries being granted to my Rhun generals when they were stationed in those eastern cities. Loke-rim or Loke-something among others.
    But there aren't titles for every settlement, I believe. In that regard SS is better (not that I care).

They are details that could make the whole a bit more interesting. Like in the new EB where settlements get a specific "building" (or sort of) which lists the history of the area, this would be pretty cool in Third Age, a trait or a sort of "building icon" (or better: both) that lists the general information (and some bonusses for the governor trait for one) like who built Minas Ithil and in which year, a short history up to the start of the game, we alrdy have the movies for certain settlements/areas, but this would be epic!

Any plans on that? This is pretty much a last detail to add so I don't know if the team took things like this in consideration for work mayhaps to be done when the mod is as good as finished?
    Patronised by Voltaire le Philosophe

Therefore One hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the most skillful. Seizing the enemy without fighting is the most skillful. War is of vital importance to the state and should not be engaged carelessly... - Sun Tzu

Orochimaru & Aizen you must Die!! Bankai Dattebayo!!