Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: Submod Index, Recommendations and Questions - updated for 3.2

Default Re: SubMod Recommendations and Questions

Guys i watch the forum like 1 week and i search for mods to make my campaign better as i play with AI foes. I need help because i cant understand how to activate simply sub-mods (or mods?) . I put the extract files on third age file but i dont know what to do next, meawhile i have read instalization steps for some submods but i faces problems. If someone can help me to learn how to install mods and in which files i will be glad.

Tell us what submod do u want to install and someone will help u.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

i had download 5-6 , i only need to learn the procedure to activate a simply submod. i have sound extractor,total diplomacy, Turambar's Gondor Soldier Overhual 2.5 and some others. anyone can help me set one of them?

Hello,

I am looking for a specific sub-mod. One that basically works similiar to the feature of the autonomous shire. Is there any submod that based on the diplomacy standings with other factions (Elves and Dwarves mostly, since I am playing a Eriador cmpgn currently) very rarely "rewards" you with 1 unit of an allied faction. Certainly I am looking for a balanced submod, but since I am a newbie here I was wondering if any submod of this kind does actually exist?

Because it really would be very awesome to have one unit of dwarven warriors or elven archers within my ranks.

Muuuu

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Welcome to the forums!
    You might want to try this one:

It was made for 3.1, and I haven't tried it with 3.2 yet, but it has an installer that should make it compatible with almost everything but it won't be save game compatible.I suggest you to make a backup of your vanilla folder first though.

EDIT: You could also try SAUS, it spawns Eriador some elven rangers.
    Or you can this first and install the one above over it.
    Last edited by Araval; July 23, 2012 at 08:35 AM.

Thank you. I will check it out.

Hello,

I have a question concerning the current possibilities and limits of modding. So if you know the answer pleas feel free to chip in. Playing as Eriador mostly I had an idea for the Woodland Hunters. Is it possible for a unit to use both bow and arrow and throwing spears? Basically the javelins should be "activated" via the special ability slot a unit possesses.

Now since I haven't seen it yet I kind of believe that it can't be done, because this idea can't possible be that original. Also, if one would want to change around the unit stats of lets say TATW vanilla and or MOS where should he look at?

Muuuu

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Bit wrong thread but I blame it on Stealth's title Answer is : can't; two weapons is the limit.

Edit: change unit stats etc? Read here (not as hard as it might look ) http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=221093

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Yeah, thought so. Well, thanks for the quick reply.

Muuuu

General Dan's Avatar Tiro

Default is there a mod that makes battles more "intense"?

Hey everyone, i was wondering, are there any mods out there that make battles more intense and exciting? What i mean by that is are there any that make the troops clash with more power and they mix into each other's ranks and basically becomes a bloodbath, i havent had any luck finding any mod like that. I feel like a mod for that would be perfect for the third age.

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

It's possible to give troops more mass so that they charge deeper into enemy lines. I don't think any submods here focus specifically on that though.

Hello all, I have a question about a slight sound modification I'd love to get working and I hope I'm in the right place for this question. Anyway, here's the problem, I have Baron Samedi's sub mod and I know its outdated
    and not going to be continued which is upsetting to say the least, but what can ya do. I also love the updated sound and music in the MOS sub mod so I thought I'd combine the two. So after some fiddling I've replaced Baron's events.dat and .idx, and music.dat and .idx with MOS's files. It actually worked but I know have a problem on the campaign map. It seems mordor and rhun's voices have replaced eachother and the dwarves lost their scottish accent.

It's not a huge deal but It's just a little silly to hear orcs talking in the bandit english accent and easterlings talking like orc's. If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

Libertus

I installed MOS, and looking at the stats of the units, it looks to me like archery as a whole has been nerfed a lot. Since I'm new and I'm relying on HE arrow spam. Im wondering if playing this sub mod will make things much harder for me.

Rhaenys Targaryen's Avatar Campidoctor

Which submods or submod compilations have a total conversion of the music in TATW? Or, are there any recently released music submods? Since the only ones I've seen are quite old.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman the Magnificent View Post
    Which submods or submod compilations have a total conversion of the music in TATW? Or, are there any recently released music submods? Since the only ones I've seen are quite old.
    * MOS has, and such that get appriciating comments continuous (credit to Scout of Imladris); though it's ofc a compilation and not a single mod.

* As a rule, and if the submods do only change music, then it will not matter how old they are, they will work fine anyway since music is autonomous from other sounds and files

* And if you wan't to add your own music, then here's a tutorial http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=77905

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Hey guys! Can someone point me in the right direction for the mod(s) or mod compilation I'm looking for? I'd like to have one that allows Aragorn to become King of Gondor, as well as one that helps fix the issues with creating Arnor as the Free Peoples of Eriador (IE faction still being called Eriador, armies/cities still being called Eriador armies/cities, and the faction staying green despite the new flag). I definitely wouldn't mind adding the larger campaign and extra units/buildings/realism. Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre48 View Post
    Hey guys! Can someone point me in the right direction for the mod(s) or mod compilation I'm looking for? I'd like to have one that allows Aragorn to become King of Gondor, as well as one that helps fix the issues with creating Arnor as the Free Peoples of Eriador (IE faction still being called Eriador, armies/cities still being called Eriador armies/cities, and the faction staying green despite the new flag). I definitely wouldn't mind adding the larger campaign and extra units/buildings/realism. Thanks in advance!
    U could check out PCP ( click on my signature) there is a custom campaign called Dawn of the Fourth Age, it begins prior to the fall of Sauron and restoration of The Reunited Kingdom. Lot of new buildings, units, extended campaign.. and lot of new factions and campaign add ons.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

I BEG THAT SOMEONE MAKE BETTER WARGS (Warg Model)
    Dobro je Kako Si

Icon5 Re: SubMod Recommendations and Questions

Which submods do I use to disable the garrison script, all kinds of magical spawn and all those annoying illogical things? Oh how do I disable them manually? Thanks. I started a thread on this today but it did not appear for whatever reasons.

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Your thread did post. It's right here.