Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: Submod Index, Recommendations and Questions - updated for 3.2

Default Re: SubMod Recommendations and Questions

What would you recommend for an easier gameplay, easy money and more "progression" inside a game. A submod who change things in a way that you could really see your cities grow and armies get bigger, faster. I don't want any cheat, but I'm tired to get poor as soon as I build a road

Thanks.

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

PCP, perhaps?

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

@ Joubarbe
    Hi and welcome to the forum

The only suggestion on the top of my head would be this http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=562886
    Not sure what it does as it was long since I read the OP, but might have some of what you want, so check it out

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Rhaenys Targaryen's Avatar Campidoctor

Hey guys I'm looking for this submod I once had (I don't have it anymore since I got a new computer, and on my old one I apparently deleted the download) it's a princesses submod that was compatible with MOS. I looked around but I didn't find anything, I was hoping someone here could help me out.

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Kilic Ali had one. Can't recall the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Suleiman the Magnificent View Post
    Hey guys I'm looking for this submod I once had (I don't have it anymore since I got a new computer, and on my old one I apparently deleted the download) it's a princesses submod that was compatible with MOS. I looked around but I didn't find anything, I was hoping someone here could help me out.
    It's called Return of the King by Kilic Ali, should be page 2 (or 3) of the submods folder. It's not compatible with MOS 1.41 although it's pretty easy to manually merge (I got it running within a half hour or less).
    The Fiefdoms of Gondor submod are already in MOS 1.4 -> so you don't have to merge that part

I am looking for a submod that enhances each factions strength. For example, that elven units are stronger (especially better archers) but much harder to recruit (longer recriutment time, less population growth). Orcs are weaker but more numerous (larger units or more units).
    Just a submod that enhances each factions strength and weakness. Preferably also makes the game harder.
    It would be nice to also have additional good features but this first point is the most important.

Eönwë's Avatar Semisalis

Try MOS!
    LINK: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=571022

Be sure to download from TreeKnee's site, Gamefront links aren't working properly

It has the RC/RR submod! (Realistic Combat and Realistic Recruitment)

If that doesn't work for you, you could change the EDB and EDU files of the game?
    Or if you don't know how I'll be willing to change them for you
    Last edited by Eönwë; November 28, 2012 at 06:39 AM.

SirEyeball's Avatar Miles

I watch and Learn

Quote Originally Posted by Sandermatt View Post
    I am looking for a submod that enhances each factions strength. For example, that elven units are stronger (especially better archers) but much harder to recruit (longer recriutment time, less population growth). Orcs are weaker but more numerous (larger units or more units).
    Just a submod that enhances each factions strength and weakness. Preferably also makes the game harder.
    It would be nice to also have additional good features but this first point is the most important.
    You want this http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=383258
    use the add_ons if your experienced.

Are there any mods that allow me to change from fortifications to settlements and then grow my villages much faster? I'm annoyed that (currently) it takes far longer than in Medieval II to grow a city and so I miss out on all the cool stuff for ages. Also, capturing a motte and bailey or village is almost useless since they never grow into anything significant and I can't upgrade the roads either.

Thank you all for your advice. I will start with TATW Realsim but might well try out the other ones. One question about MOS, you write it contains RC/RR, but when I look the mod up it says this only works for version 1.4.

RC/RR is a standard content of MOS, its in all versions and have been so for a long time

Dunno where you read that it only work in v1.4? Should be edited if so, but I can only find the changelog note that we updated some of the RC/RR parts in 1.4, not that we removed it in 1.41 hehe

Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I think he meant TATW 1.4.

Doh! ^^
    Well yes, RC/RR is only for TATW 1.4, while MOS (that have a modified versions of RC/RR within) works with TATW 3.2 naturally

Christonikos's Avatar Centenarius

Hi, because of the upcoming Hobbit movie, I 'd like to start again playing TATW. But I am looking for a mod that will somewhat balance the factions (by adding new units prefferably) , because I enjoy playing as Goblins, but the lack of heavy infantry annoys me and the fact that half of my armies are Snaga javelinmen. I 'd like to deactivate the garrison script, and some of the bonuses I hear the AI factions have (Long story short, I 'd like a closer feeling to vanilla M2TW). So could you please help me?
    Last edited by Christonikos; December 09, 2012 at 02:39 PM.

Well, in PCP you can build all units from the start ( and if you have barracks built for them ofcourse ), no garrison script, some bonuses are removed, some are added, lot of new buildings, factions, units, creature units, custom campaigns etc.. There is no script selection, only few of them ( like Extra cash at the start, Quick play, Lore diplomacy or not..) If you want more scripts, events and looonger campaign (12 TPY ), then there is MOS. You can check either of them in my signature. Enjoy!
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Default is there a RR/RC mod for 3.2?

as it says on the title. im kind of bored of the elven skill at arms in vanilla, so i want some of the better ones. does it exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean=A=Luc View Post
    What the hell is wrong with you people?

Default Re: is there a RR/RC mod for 3.2?

Yes. Darth Lord Revan and Nemesis_GR each made an EDU for 3.2 according to RC principles, beginning with the EDU of the RR/RC Compilation for 1.4.

I am currently updating my 1.4.1 install to RC 2.0 and I'll make a version for TA 3.2 as well, if there is interest.

Hero of the West's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: is there a RR/RC mod for 3.2?

Also MOS has the 2.0 version from Point Blank