Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979104119120121122123124125126127128129
Results 2,561 to 2,578 of 2578

Thread: Divide And Conquer - An Expanded Faction Mod - Beta released! 3.99* series Sept 1st Oct ## NEWS! We have reached 31 faction limit !!! ##

Default Re: Divide And Conquer - An Expanded Faction Mod - Beta released! 3.99* series Sept 1st Oct ## NEWS! We have reached 31 faction limit !!! ##

but if there are not upkeep...where s the fun to play it? i can recruit all the units i want and where s the fun? what i should chenge for put recruitment costs?
    where s the script to change upkeeps?
    Last edited by totalwar89; May 31, 2010 at 05:44 PM.

Wesserd's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Divide And Conquer - An Expanded Faction Mod - Beta released! 3.99* series Sept 1st Oct ## NEWS! We have reached 31 faction limit !!! ##

Quote Originally Posted by Zwurkel View Post
    I can't get it to work.

I downloaded both files now 3 times. And that w7 program to open. But all the time I want to extract the files, it says that there is no archive.

Can't anyone just put it as a .rar file? Never had problems with those
    You must open the archive of the first file, and then you click and drag the maps from the first file to your Third_ageDAC folder. And then run the game with the ThirdageDAC bat.

Makrell's Avatar The first of all fish

I have read that in m2tw you can have up to 50 factions but then only with 26 playable , then you could add a lot of factions and make two campaigns one with the 25 first playable and the second one with the rest playable.

There are some files to download for add upkeeps and recruitment costs in game?

in the beta 3.99 there are not upkeeps... but in beta 3.992 there should be upkeeps?

There is no beta 3.992.
    But version 4 will have upkeep back again IIRC.

Beorn's Avatar Praepositus

it will

thank you guys how many time still for a version 4? i m curious to see this game playable
    p.s. --> in first post there s write that the version beta 3.999 aka 3.992 was posted...but if tjere are not upkeeps in this than it s like unplayable, or better they post this beta just for show us how should be the game?

Thank you guys how many time still for a version 4?
    Basically when it's done.

They post this beta just for show us how should be the game?
    Not really, our original intention was to update the mod with patches regulary, but we have changed our methods and will now only release completely new and better versions, not just some patches from time to time. This is the reason why a new update is taking so long, but it doesn't mean that the older DAC versions are just here for show. They are playable and still very fun to play with!

Forgive me, how can i play the game with a full screen video?...

Quote Originally Posted by totalwar89 View Post
    Forgive me, how can i play the game with a full screen video?...
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...86#post7426086

Icon9 Re: Divide And Conquer - An Expanded Faction Mod - Beta released! 3.99* series Sept 1st Oct ## NEWS! We have reached 31 faction limit !!! ##

PLEASE!! Which program Do I have to download to can open and install the 2 Third_AgeDAC.7z files? 7-Zip.exe doesn't work! I've vista... please give me the link to the right download page of 7z, or to oneother program which allows me to unpack the 2 install files.

do you have too a bug in khazad doom and in mordor fortress that unable to bringh soldiers that are present in the fortresses?

Bela's Avatar Ducenarius

Yep, we know about it. This is because of the garrisoned troops command via script, but this will surely be changed in the 4.0 version. All you can do now is to move a general into the town. Then you have to click on the army label (just next to the missions button), search for the general (who is moved to the town) and right-click on him (in the list). Then you will be able to move him or any other units out of the town.
    "No Rest until the Blood of Greenskins flows like Dark Ale upon the Earth!"

+++ Josef Bugman +++

how many time still for a version 4.0?

3,000 times the lives of men this mod has walked the Earth and now it has no time!

Ozzmosis's Avatar Domesticus

Isn't the quote "300 lives of men"?

Closed on Eol's request. There is going to be a new DaC thread soon with less clutter and hopefully some more previews and up to date info.

Sorry Eol, too late for that ibtl.
    Last edited by Jean=A=Luc; June 14, 2010 at 05:06 PM.