Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast

Thread: All Factions Unlocked No FOW Bug! WORKING! Downloadable Now!

Default Re: All Factions Unlocked No FOW Bug! Not compatible ATM - BUGS! Sorry!

Thank you, very much. Installed it and it works just fine.

You made my weekend!

With a little finesse this mod is almost better than sex.
    "My God, I wish we had the 9th Australian Division with us this morning."
    - - Major-General Francis de Guingaund, Chief of Staff, Allied Land-Forces Headquarters Europe, D-Day, 1944

"Australian troops had, at Milne Bay, inflicted on the Japanese their first undoubted defeat on land. Some of us may forget that, of all the allies, it was the Australians who first broke the invincibility of the Japanese army."
    — Field Marshal Sir William Slim.

My internet is playing up majorly at the minute, so unfortunately I can't upload the startpos to the front page. But I will do it the second my internet starts working again!

great Job, HusserlTW

This mod is playing fine for me, 1.3. What exactly are the gamestopper bugs?
    If the Army and the Navy
    Ever gaze on Heaven's scenes
    They will find the streets are guarded
    By UNITED STATES MARINES.

He who has shed blood with me shall forever be my Brother...
    Marines, Army, Navy, Air Force.

Default Re: All Factions Unlocked No FOW Bug! WORKING! Downloadable Now!

Er well, before, the gamestopper bugs were that you couldn't start a new campaign (it was only a small bug - it was what I would call 'game stopping ) - but now, I have uploaded the ETW 1.3 compatible startpos. I shall make one for the late campaign later (hopefully later today, if not, later this week).

At the risk of sounding like a noob is it maybe possible to mod scotland in aswell ? even though they are an emergent nation and all that.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

Will the download of 1.3 put the needed stuff into the startpos, or do I have to delete that and varify my game files? I have your startpos in the main folder, atm, put it in there before the download.

Download the new startpos, and replace the old one with it.

Scotland is 100% Islamic.
    If the Army and the Navy

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquez View Post
    Scotland is 100% Islamic.
    No, that's fine here (70% Protestantism, 30% Catholicism). Also I've noticed the same problem in a post before the startpos.esf was updated.
    Last edited by husserlTW; June 28, 2009 at 06:21 PM.

I'm sorry which version of startpos? Post 1.3?
    If the Army and the Navy

Hello, I was very excited to download this Mod as I wanted nothing more than to play with the Sikhs and Punjab, but for some reason it shows all other factions EXCEPT Punjab on the grand campaign screen.
    I dled and copy and pasted the SIKH.pak files first into the pack area, then replaced the startpos.esf with the one in the dl. What am i doing wrong?
    I also used the other starpos in another thread on the forums that said Punjab was playable but there was unlimited FOW and i couldnt see anything.
    CAn anyone help plz? thanks in advance

All factions? Emergents aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by Vasquez View Post
    I'm sorry which version of startpos? Post 1.3?
    Irmo's 1.3

Quote Originally Posted by Sorkenlol View Post
    Emergents is a tricky situation.

Quote Originally Posted by apar11 View Post
    Hello, I was very excited to download this Mod as I wanted nothing more than to play with the Sikhs and Punjab, but for some reason it shows all other factions EXCEPT Punjab on the grand campaign screen.
    I dled and copy and pasted the SIKH.pak files first into the pack area, then replaced the startpos.esf with the one in the dl. What am i doing wrong?
    I also used the other starpos in another thread on the forums that said Punjab was playable but there was unlimited FOW and i couldnt see anything.
    Punjab is emergent.

Hi is it possible for you to work with applelover to come up with unified compatibility with other mods? Playing SotD mod now and this mod also entices me to use it, but both have different startpos files.

Edit: +rep nice work with all the vic conditions for unlocked factions

TheAussieDigger's Avatar Ducenarius

the link to download the early campaign isnt working

and also...do you extract both sikh.pack and sikhloc.pack to the data folder?
    Last edited by TheAussieDigger; June 29, 2009 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by apar11 View Post
    The startpos with the Sikhs is the Late Campaign, which I haven't gotten round to making it compatible with the 1.3 patch yet. I'm sorry about that. The Sikh pack only gives Punjab religious buildings, because it was slightly unfair that they had no religious buildings. When I do the late campaign, this will have Punjab playable, and you can download the Sikh.pack as a supplement to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorkenlol View Post
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by PrussiaForLife View Post
    Hi is it possible for you to work with applelover to come up with unified compatibility with other mods? Playing SotD mod now and this mod also entices me to use it, but both have different startpos files.

Edit: +rep nice work with all the vic conditions for unlocked factions
    A compatibility mod is being worked on now .

Quote Originally Posted by TheAussieDigger View Post
    the link to download the early campaign isnt working

and also...do you extract both sikh.pack and sikhloc.pack to the data folder?
    Isn't it? I will check now.

Also - yes.

Campidoctor

Is one of the compatibility mods being worked on Darthmod Commander Edition 2.1? So the starting armies will have the larger sizes with all the new factions like the US and everything?

Cause I'd give a big hug and a kiss to anyone who would provide such a mod for US and Persia.

i started with the mamluks but i couldnt make alliances and it starts in 1983 but when does it finish? please dont tell me 1899