Thread: Where is version 2 beta?

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Default Where is version 2 beta?

I am being dense so please forgive me. Do you still have a link to the version 2 beta? I have found version 2 installer and two soundpacks on your Filefront page. I am looking for that 600mb one.

The obvious question would am I supposed to download the soundpacks individually? If so, could I have permission to add them to the Regions and Provinces mod? I believe it would be a great addition.

Thank you for your time.

Beiss's Avatar Nemo nascitur...

Default Re: Where is version 2 beta?

Version 2 beta has been replaced by version 2. In the installation readme, there are two links - one to the new soundpacks and the installation files, and one to the old soundpacks. Yes, you are supposed to download the soundpacks individually, and the readme tells you which ones. There's never been a release of Xenophonia containing the whole mod in one really big zip of 600MB - that's just the approximate total size of all the files.

You can add Xenophonia to any mod you want, but it might not work properly right away.
    Under the patronage of Halie Satanus, Emperor of Ice Cream, in the house of wilpuri

irishron's Avatar Cura Palatii

Default Re: Where is version 2 beta?

Thank you very much. Now, it makes sense. If it can be made to work I'll find it eventually.