Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: [Add-On] APE: TI with AUM

Default Re: [Add-On] APE: TI with AUM

Hello to all APE:TI and AUM fans,

I'm uploading AUM 3.0 at the moment, but unfortunately my connection is slow. It may take about 3 hours to get all up on the first download site.

Here is the final changelog of AUM 3.0:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- fully adapted the battlefield changes of all AUM and ORNAMENTUM units in the DM-AUM version to DARTH VADER's improvements.
    Huge thanks to DARTH VADER for his great help!

- fully adapted the "skirmishing" settings of all related AUM and ORNAMENTUM units in the APE:TI-AUM version to L33TL4M3R's changes.
    - slightly decreased the "unit size" of several units in the APE:TI-AUM version
    Huge thanks to L33TL4M3R for his support!

Huge thanks to HUSSERITW for his help in testing and verifying that the "DLC region entries" in the "region_unit_ressources_tables" can be used for other vanilla or custom units too.
    We can assign the DLC regions to custom units and it works whether you've bought the DLC packs or not.

As always the vanilla units and DLC units aren't touched by AUM.

I used a DLC region for these three ORNAMENTUM 1.4 units:
    "Royal-Suedois" is recruitable in the region "eua_alsace_lorraine"
    "Royal-Baviere" is recruitable in the region "eua_alsace_lorraine"
    "Régiment O'Gilvy" is recruitable in the region "eua_alsace_lorraine"

All four ORNAMENTUM unit packs are included (38 units)
    - included the new unit pack "ORNAMENTUM 1.4 French" into AUM (9 units)

These fantastic ORNAMENTUM mods were made by Danova, Johan217 and Ahiga.
    Huge thanks for their masterpiece unit packs!

There are screenshots of all integrated ORNAMENTUM units in my album on my profile site.

All ORNAMENTUM units are adapted and balanced to the four versions of AUM > unit size, limit, stats, costs, upkeep, spacings, abilities, firing drills, morale and technologies.
    All grenades have been removed from the Grenadiers.

I've given a technology requirement to several ORNAMENTUM units. Please read the ORNAMENTUM section on my FAQ to see which requirements these units have. I will translate the
    German short descriptions of all ORNAMENTUM units soon.

- optimized all three custom AUM "projectiles" and adapted them to the latest vanilla "blunderbuss" projectile from patch 8.2.2010. The missing firing sounds are fixed too.
    > shotgun > Blunderbuss Shotgunners
    > nocks_volley_gun > Royal British Marines (Nocky Volley Gun)
    > mounted_shotgun > Desert Camel Mercenaries

- decreased the "unit limit" for some custom units in all four versions to stop the AI from spamming these units. The AI raises now more mixed and better armies. Please read
    my FAQ "How to customize AUM" to change the limit if you want.

- re-balanced the "unit_stats_naval_table" and slightly changed the "gun layout" of several ships

- replaced all 6-pdrs guns from AUM's ships and replaced them with 9-prds guns, because of the bugged behavior of this gun type.

- reduced the naval crew numbers of several AUM ships to improve the AI behavior. The crew numbers are still higher than in vanilla and I will tweak that after further testing.

- optimized the costs, upkeep and gun layout of the "Light Merchant Galleon" and "Merchantman (armed)". The "Merchantman (armed)" is equipped with 12 guns instead of 6. The ship
    icon does show 32 guns, but they only carry 12 guns. This is a vanilla bug that the actual used guns aren't counted right and ETW shows instead the cannon size of the ship class.

- optimized the "light infantry" abilities of these ORNAMENTUM units: French Marines and Ottawa Scouts

- fixed the missing "square_formation" of the ORNAMENTUM unit "Russian Semenovski Grenadiers"

- removed AUM's "Swiss Guards" from France, because ORNAMENTUM 1.4 included the French "Gardes Suisses". AUM's "Swiss Guards" are still available for other factions.

- the "Royal Cairo Infantry Guards" are now recruitable in four the latest military buildings

- changed the model of the "Sekban Janissaries Melee" to another vanilla texture, because under certain circumstances only the body did appear in the game of several users

- changed the model of the "Prussian naval crew Marines" to another vanilla texture, because under certain circumstances the model didn't load right in the game of several users

- changed the model of the "British naval crew Marines" to a custom AUM texture, because under certain circumstances the fomerly used vanilla model did always show blue uniforms
    for all factions in the game of several users.

The "Marines (late)" are having a similar bug with a vanilla texture too. A similar problem occurs sometimes for several users with the "Grenadier Guards"
    that they don't use the faction specific color. I will fix both issues soon.

- included a new icon for the "Swiss Line Infantry" by SIR DIGBY CAESAR

- included a new icon for the "Swiss Grenadiers" by SWISS HALBERDIER

- included new icons for these 7 ships by RHEVANT:
    Spanish Over 1st rate "Santisima Trinidad"
    French 2nd rate "Bucentaure"
    Netherlands 2nd rate "Vrijheid"
    Privateer
    Indiaman (late)
    Light Merchant Galleon
    Merchantman (armed)

> "Prussian Fusiliers - Preussische Füsiliere" new texture, icon and info card by POLLUX578
    custom battle = late / only available for Prussia in their home regions / recruitable at the four latest military buildings and the special building "prest_prussia_brandenburg_gate"
    required technology "military_army_fire_by_rank"

> "Prussian Frei-Jagers - Preussische Freijäger" new texture, icon and info card by POLLUX578
    custom battle = late / only available for Prussia in their home regions / recruitable at the four latest military buildings and the special building "prest_prussia_brandenburg_gate"
    required technology "military_army_light_infantry_doctrine"

>>> 9.2.2010 - Graphics Pack 1.7 has been released "patch_aum_graphics.7z"

Empire Total Flags 2.7 by JFC
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=296891

Period Portraits Mod 0.4 by Onkel Tuca and Yoram777
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=308815

Updated the Russian re-textures of „The Glory of the Russian Empire 1.5“ by HELLFELL
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...t=glory+of+the

These are the new re-textures of vanilla units:

United States Line Infantry by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    Polish Line Infantry by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    British Guards by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    British Coldstream Guards by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    British Grenadiers by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    British Green Jackets by LEGOFINGERS
    British Regiment of Horse by LEGOFINGERS
    Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Default [Add-On] APE: TI with AUM

I'm pleased to announce my first release of AUM in 2010.

AUM adds now 80 units + 32 ships + 30 naval crew Marines + 3 Officers + 4 Field Marshalls + 38 units from ORNAMENTUM to Empire. There are other 28 units from vanilla standard ETW which now can be recruited by other factions too.

As always I've updated the first post and FAQ with all new information and credits.

Please
    read again through my first post and the AUM FAQ, because I've changed and added some content. There you'll find all important information about AUM.

ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 3.0 has been released

Today I released my "ADDITIONAL UNITS MOD (AUM) 3.0" and it is fully compatible with the following versions:
    - official patch from 8.2.2010 and all four DLC packs: "Elite units of the West" + "Elite units of America" + "Elite units of the East" + "Warpath Campaign"

- DarthMod 5.3 - A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.9 beta2 - Imperial Splendor 2.1.3

- fully adapted the battlefield changes of all AUM and ORNAMENTUM units in the DM-AUM version to DARTH VADER's improvements.
    Huge thanks to DARTH VADER for his great help!

- fully adapted the "skirmishing" settings of all related AUM and ORNAMENTUM units in the APE:TI-AUM version to L33TL4M3R's changes.
    - slightly decreased the "unit size" of several units in the APE:TI-AUM version
    Huge thanks to L33TL4M3R for his support!

Huge thanks to HUSSERITW for his help in testing and verifying that the "DLC region entries" in the "region_unit_ressources_tables" can be used for other vanilla or custom units too.
    We can assign the DLC regions to custom units and it works whether you've bought the DLC packs or not.

As always the vanilla units and DLC units aren't touched by AUM.

I used a DLC region for these three ORNAMENTUM 1.4 units:
    "Royal-Suedois" is recruitable in the region "eua_alsace_lorraine"
    "Royal-Baviere" is recruitable in the region "eua_alsace_lorraine"
    "Régiment O'Gilvy" is recruitable in the region "eua_alsace_lorraine"

All four ORNAMENTUM unit packs are included (38 units)
    - included the new unit pack "ORNAMENTUM 1.4 French" into AUM (9 units)

These fantastic ORNAMENTUM mods were made by Danova, Johan217 and Ahiga.
    Huge thanks for their masterpiece unit packs!

There are screenshots of all integrated ORNAMENTUM units in my album on my profile site.

All ORNAMENTUM units are adapted and balanced to the four versions of AUM > unit size, limit, stats, costs, upkeep, spacings, abilities, firing drills, morale and technologies.
    All grenades have been removed from the Grenadiers.

I've given a technology requirement to several ORNAMENTUM units. Please read the ORNAMENTUM section on my FAQ to see which requirements these units have. I will translate the
    German short descriptions of all ORNAMENTUM units soon.

- optimized all three custom AUM "projectiles" and adapted them to the latest vanilla "blunderbuss" projectile from patch 8.2.2010. The missing firing sounds are fixed too.
    > shotgun > Blunderbuss Shotgunners
    > nocks_volley_gun > Royal British Marines (Nocky Volley Gun)
    > mounted_shotgun > Desert Camel Mercenaries

- decreased the "unit limit" for some custom units in all four versions to stop the AI from spamming these units. The AI raises now more mixed and better armies. Please read
    my FAQ "How to customize AUM" to change the limit if you want.

- re-balanced the "unit_stats_naval_table" and slightly changed the "gun layout" of several ships

- replaced all 6-pdrs guns from AUM's ships and replaced them with 9-prds guns, because of the bugged behavior of this gun type.

- reduced the naval crew numbers of several AUM ships to improve the AI behavior. The crew numbers are still higher than in vanilla and I will tweak that after further testing.

- optimized the costs, upkeep and gun layout of the "Light Merchant Galleon" and "Merchantman (armed)". The "Merchantman (armed)" is equipped with 12 guns instead of 6. The ship
    icon does show 32 guns, but they only carry 12 guns. This is a vanilla bug that the actual used guns aren't counted right and ETW shows instead the cannon size of the ship class.

- optimized the "light infantry" abilities of these ORNAMENTUM units: French Marines and Ottawa Scouts

- fixed the missing "square_formation" of the ORNAMENTUM unit "Russian Semenovski Grenadiers"

- removed AUM's "Swiss Guards" from France, because ORNAMENTUM 1.4 included the French "Gardes Suisses". AUM's "Swiss Guards" are still available for other factions.

- the "Royal Cairo Infantry Guards" are now recruitable in the four latest military buildings

- changed the recruitment region of these 9 units:
    "Royal Janissary Infantry Guards" to "anatolia"
    "Sekban Janissaries Melee" to "middle_east"
    "American Infantry Mercenaries" to "usa"
    "US Volunteer Infantry" to "usa"
    "12-pdr Swedish Geschwinda Skott Horse Artillery" to "sweden_home_regions"
    "18-pdr French Gribeauval Field Artillery" to "france"
    "24-pdr French Gribeauval Siege Artillery" to "france"
    "Rocket Troop (improved)" to"europe"
    "Spanish Heavy War Galleon" to "peninsula"

- changed the model of the "Sekban Janissaries Melee" to another vanilla texture, because under certain circumstances only the body did appear in the game of several users

- changed the model of the "Prussian naval crew Marines" to another vanilla texture, because under certain circumstances the model didn't load right in the game of several users

- changed the model of the "British naval crew Marines" to a custom AUM texture, because under certain circumstances the fomerly used vanilla model did always show blue uniforms
    for all factions in the game of several users.

The "Marines (late)" are having a similar bug with a vanilla texture too. A similar problem occurs sometimes for several users with the "Grenadier Guards"
    that they don't use the faction specific color. I will fix both issues soon.

- included a new icon for the "Swiss Line Infantry" by SIR DIGBY CAESAR

- included a new icon for the "Swiss Grenadiers" by SWISS HALBERDIER

- included new icons for these 7 ships by RHEVANT:
    Spanish Over 1st rate "Santisima Trinidad"
    French 2nd rate "Bucentaure"
    Netherlands 2nd rate "Vrijheid"
    Privateer
    Indiaman (late)
    Light Merchant Galleon
    Merchantman (armed)

> "Prussian Fusiliers - Preussische Füsiliere" new texture, icon and info card by POLLUX578
    required technology "military_army_fire_by_rank"

> "Prussian Frei-Jagers - Preussische Freijäger" new texture, icon and info card by POLLUX578
    required technology "military_army_light_infantry_doctrine"

9. February 2010 - Graphics Pack 1.7 has been released "patch_aum_graphics.7z"

There is a detailed overview of the GP on my first post in this section: Information about the included textures

Empire Total Flags 2.7 by JFC
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=296891

Period Portraits Mod 0.4 by Onkel Tuca and Yoram777
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=308815

Updated the Russian re-textures of „The Glory of the Russian Empire 1.5“ by HELLFELL
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...t=glory+of+the

These are the new re-textures of vanilla units:

United States Line Infantry by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    Polish Line Infantry by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    British Guards by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    British Coldstream Guards by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    British Grenadiers by SIR DIGBY CAESAR
    British Green Jackets by LEGOFINGERS
    British Regiment of Horse by LEGOFINGERS

New "AUM_units_to_factions_relations.txt" available
    I made the new "AUM_units_to_factions_relations.txt". In this text file you can see all entries and you can use it to re-activate the units from APE:TI and IS mentioned on my FAQ.

This file is useful for users who don't know how to use the DBEditor, but want to know which factions can recruit which units.

AUM_units_to_factions_relations.7z

Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) 5.5 English - 1.9 German UPDATED 10.2.10

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v5_5.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v1_9_german.7z

New in UPC 5.5 English
    updated to the newest patch (8.2.2010) and DLC Elite units of the East

AUM 3.0
    Danova's "Ornamentum 1.4 French units"
    POM's British Unit Pack 1.6
    HusserITW's "Greek Mod 2.2"
    Rhevant's "Espana Unit Pack 3.0"
    Rhevant's "Armada Ship Pack"
    Rhevant's "Espana Historical Names"
    some minor fixes

New in UPC 1.9 German
    updated to the newest patch (8.2.2010) and DLC Elite units of the East

AUM 3.0
    Danova's "Ornamentum 1.4 French units"
    POM's British Unit Pack 1.6
    some minor fixes

This means that you can play now all included "Unit Pack Mods" together. But there is a limit how many units are shown in the recruitment queue. Please read this: *** UNIT LIMIT IN THE UI RECRUITMENT QUEUE ***

Here is the link to the Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) started by applelover and Swiss Halberdier.

The updated English UPC 5.5 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:
    > compatible with patch from 8.2.10

- AUM 3.0
    - Sharpe 1.71
    - ToonTotalWar's "Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies"
    - Danova's "Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 + 1.4"
    - The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod 1.2 or Sons of the Dannebrog v0.5 (these mods can not be used together at present)
    - Kungfuserge's "Pirated Mod Reloaded + Custer"
    - Jarnomiedema's "United Provinces Full Mod 1.1"
    - KTKG Units Mod 1.0 (Sir Digby Caesar + Ahiga)
    - Gazza's Units 2.7
    - Rusty's "Hornblower Ship Mod 1.4"
    - POM's German States
    - POM's British Army 1.6
    - Pollux's "Prussian Elite Units 1.2"
    - General Cornwallis "Austrian Army"
    - General Cornwallis "Prussian Rise of the Black Eagle"
    - General Cornwallis "French Warcry of the Republic"
    - General Cornwallis "Colonial Troops"
    - General Cornwallis "British Scarlet Dawn"
    - Preussen Gloria's "Svenska Sweden 1.5"
    - Preussen Gloria's "Das Österreichische Heer 1.2"
    - Origin's "Units Mod 1.0"
    - Scotland Mod 1.0
    - Göteborgares Enheter 1.1
    - 33orion77's "Ancien Regime 1.1"
    - Wolfgang von Zweibrücken's "Marines Mod 1.1b"
    - Officer Puppy's "Kings Staff"
    - M653 unit texture mod v4.1/5.2
    - EmperorBatman999's "My Units Mod 1.2"
    - Ottoman realism mod 1.2
    - Archealos "Aeiou Unit Mod"
    - Ultimate artillery mod
    - Drum regiment mod
    - The Rebellion's Shipyard
    - Lords Map Pack (up to 21/9)
    - HusserITW's "Greek Mod 2.2"
    - Rhevant's "Espana Unit Pack 3.0"
    - Rhevant's "Armada Ship Pack"
    - Rhevant's "Espana Historical Names"

The German UPC 1.9 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:

- AUM 3.0
    - Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 + 1.4 unit names and short descriptions
    - Darthmod 5.3 Garrison units
    - EUROPEAN WARS 2 v0.6
    - POM's German States
    - POM's British Unit Pack 1.6
    - General Cornwallis "Rise of the Black Eagle" Unit Pack
    - Aeiou Unit Pack (Archealos)
    - Origin's Unit Pack 1.0

MAJOR MOD COMPATIBILITY:
    > up to date:
    - Darthmod 5.3 Garrison units
    - TAR 2.0 - The American Revolution (ToonTW + Hip63) - upcoming
    - European Wars 2 v0.6 (KLA + Salvo)

> These major mods will be updated to a newer version:
    - A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.8 > 1.0.9
    - Imperial Splendour 2.1b > 2.1.3
    - The rights of man 1.50 > 1.67

You have to remove/disable all language packs which are released with these major mods.

It is important that you use only one language file at the same time. Be sure that no other language packs from other mods are loaded.

You can find the other language files by searching for these examples. They are mostly called like this:
    patch_***text.pack
    patch_***loc.pack
    movie_***text.pack
    movie_***loc.pack
    ***localisation***.pack

Problems, bugs, comments and balancing issues

Please read the detailed FAQ on the second post from my AUM main thread which contains all important information about AUM.

If you have any comments or problems you can give me feedback here in this thread.

There are four versions of AUM available each with different stats which are balanced to the related major mod or vanilla standard ETW.

Please give me feedback if you see any major balancing problem.

If you have problems with AUM, then please report these informations below that I can help you better and faster

Please write which AUM version and language file do you use (vanilla, DM, APE:TI, IS).

• Which AUM version do you use? (vanilla, DM, APE:TI, IS)
    • Which language file do you use?
    • Which AUM units are affected?
    • Campaign or custom battle problem?
    • Is the error re-producable in any battle?
    • Are there any other mods or re-texture packs installed?

It can be very helpful if you provide screenshots of your data folder, script folder, script-file and if used Mod Manager List.

Thanks

AUM 2.9 and the GP 1.6 were the most successfull releases since I've started last year in April with AUM. Here are some download stats from all my download sites together (Mediafire, Filefront, MODDB, Strategy Informer).

Graphics Pack 1.6

full = 8017
    small =1035

Total downloads: 9052

AUM 2.9

aum_mod.pack

aum_mod_dm.pack

aum_mod_ape_ti.pack

aum_mod_is.pack

Total downloads: 7188

Thanks to all AUM fans who have downloaded my mod! I'm happy that my AUM fan base increased that much!

Thanks to my team member TAKEDA SHINGEN for his great work as my beta-tester, researcher and screenshooter. He made all new screenshots on this site. The screenshots of the two new units will be uploaded soon.

Thanks to the teams of the AUM supported hosted mods:
    Darth Vader DarthMod

L33tl4m3r + alpaca + APE:TI team A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita

Imperial Splendour team

Thanks to DANOVA and his team for the permission to integrate his awesome ORNAMENTUM 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 + 1.4 units.

Thanks to all talented texture contributors who made textures for AUM and the Graphics pack:
    DANOVA, HELLFELL, REMO, KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL, SIR DIGBY CAESAR, SPANKY, BLADERUNNER, KUNGFUSERGE, POLLUX578, HRIMFAR, JOEDRECK, REIKSMARSHAL, JARNOMIEDEMA, LEGOFINGERS, GENERAL CORNWALLIS, RHEVANT, JFC, ONKEL TUCA, YORAM777

Thanks to the Spanish translation team
    (HG)Super + Bolonia + Boche + Mariscal Zhukov + Ipod + (HG)Carlos

Thanks to the French translation team
    Aither + Toniho

Thanks for your huge effort and making AUM available to all Spanish and French speaking fans!

Please read my full credits list on my first post.

http://www.mediafire.com/AUM uploaded

http://www.filefront.com/user/SwissHalberdier uploaded

If Empire doesn't load you have to remove the language pack patch_aum_ape_ti.pack and use the normal file from APE:TI. After that AUM works but no names are shown. I will fix that soon.

Cheers and enjoy AUM 3.0
    Swiss Halberdier

Dear Swiss Halberdier & APE: TI Team, first of all thank you so much for your mods, i am having a hell of a good time playing Empire Total War. APE: TI is the only mod i keep coming back too, i played other major mods but yours is the one i like the best. Also I never play a mod without AUM, just love the units, ships and the flied marshals, ideal for role playing. I appreciate all your hard work & patience in the modding you do, thank you once again dear Sirs, I am your fan of your work and looking forward of what you bring up next. The reason I am writing in the AUM Sub-Mod Forum is to get any news regarding the English language patch_aum_ape_ti.pack. I have the APE: TI 1.0.9 version + hotfix, at the moment we have no names with the AUM units as we all know. Please don’t forget us, I know you are busy and by all means the last thing I want to do is pressure you Swiss Halberdier, but i really love to get back to APE: TI 1.0.9 & AUM with the names, I put the game on hold because without the names it kind of puts me off. Any way hope this gets fixed soon. Take Care.

l33tl4m3r's Avatar A Frakkin' Toaster

Hmmm...

Swiss Halberdier

...looks good on you! Congrats man.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward the Confessor View Post
    Dear Swiss Halberdier & APE: TI Team, first of all thank you so much for your mods, i am having a hell of a good time playing Empire Total War. APE: TI is the only mod i keep coming back too, i played other major mods but yours is the one i like the best. Also I never play a mod without AUM, just love the units, ships and the flied marshals, ideal for role playing. I appreciate all your hard work & patience in the modding you do, thank you once again dear Sirs, I am your fan of your work and looking forward of what you bring up next. The reason I am writing in the AUM Sub-Mod Forum is to get any news regarding the English language patch_aum_ape_ti.pack. I have the APE: TI 1.0.9 version + hotfix, at the moment we have no names with the AUM units as we all know. Please don’t forget us, I know you are busy and by all means the last thing I want to do is pressure you Swiss Halberdier, but i really love to get back to APE: TI 1.0.9 & AUM with the names, I put the game on hold because without the names it kind of puts me off. Any way hope this gets fixed soon. Take Care.
    Edward! This is partly my fault, just so folks know -- there are some lines that should be removed from the UPC, I am working on finding those lines for Swiss.

Also, I just updated Swiss with what should be the most up to date APE: TI localization information.

Hopefully soon!
    [House of Caesars|Under the Patronage of Carl von Döbeln]

Hello EtC, welcome to our community and thanks a lot for your detailed and nice comment. Below is the language file fix.

Quote Originally Posted by l33tl4m3r View Post
    Hmmm...
    Swiss Halberdier
    ...looks good on you! Congrats man.
    Thanks a lot my patron!

here is the fixed language file.
    Please report any problems if you see missing names.

patch_aum_en_loc_ape_ti.7z

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Lord Cunami's Avatar Tiro

Hello
    First of all I want to thank you all for this great mod Apeti as well as AUM. I truly appreciate your efforts, dedication and work.
    I just installed the new updated localization pack file and sadly I still dont get the decriptions on new AUM units. Am I doing something wrong here? Can somebody tell where the file goes to and what happens to the Apeti localization file that is in the data folder. I was waiting for this patch before I installed AUM and was very happy to see this update but it does not work for me
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Cunami View Post
    Hello
    First of all I want to thank you all for this great mod Apeti as well as AUM. I truly appreciate your efforts, dedication and work.
    I just installed the new updated localization pack file and sadly I still dont get the decriptions on new AUM units. Am I doing something wrong here? Can somebody tell where the file goes to and what happens to the Apeti localization file that is in the data folder. I was waiting for this patch before I installed AUM and was very happy to see this update but it does not work for me
    Thank you
    You have to remove the apeti_localization.pack file from the Empire data directory or rename it to something that changes its extension, i.e., apeti_localization.old.

Once you do that you should be using the APE: TI+AUM localization!

I renamed that file to apeti_localization_disabled.pack
    Are you saying I need to remove it from data folder or just rename it is enough?
    And thank you for such fast response.

I renamed that file to apeti_localization_disabled.pack
    Are you saying I need to remove it from data folder or just rename it is enough?
    And thank you for such fast response.
    If you leave '.pack' on the end it will still load -- it is set as a movie type pack and will load so long as Empire sees it as a pack file.

Change the '.pack' to '.old' and let us know!

Ah YES it works
    I added disabled before .pack but now changing .pack to .disabled it works.
    This is great indeed
    Thank you so much
    I would rep you but I dont know how

Ah YES it works
    This is great indeed
    Thank you so much
    No worries!

Glad it's working!

Thank you so much for the language patch.

Nice day Guys!

Thanks Swiss!

Quote Originally Posted by l33tl4m3r View Post
    No worries!
    Glad it's working!
    Thanks for answering L33!

Hello
    Thank you
    Ah YES it works
    This is great indeed
    Thank you so much
    Hello Lord Cunami, thanks a lot for your nice comment about AUM.

Thank you so much for the language patch.
    Nice day Guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arayel View Post
    Thanks Swiss!
    Hello EtC and Arayel, thanks and it's good that it works now. I'm working on a solution for the problems of APE:TI in the UPC file and I will release an updated version soon.

today I've released the new UPC files. T
    he English UPC has been updated to the latest APE:TI 1.0.9. I fixed the problem with the APE:TI campaign crash at the start.

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v5_6.7z

unit_pack_compatibility_project_v2_0_german.7z

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) 5.6 English - 2.0 German UPDATED 23.2.10

New in UPC 5.6 English

These three major mods have been updated to the latest version:
    APE:TI 1.0.9 beta
    Imperial Splendour 2.1.3
    European Wars 0.61

POM's "British Army 1.7"
    OMS's "Napoleonic mod 1.7"
    Kungfuserge's Pirates Mod Reloaded (updated)
    Romulus "French Unit Mod" (fixed)

New in UPC 2.0 German

European Wars 0.61
    POM's British Unit Pack 1.7

The updated English UPC 5.6
    file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:

- AUM 3.0
    - Sharpe 1.71
    - ToonTotalWar's "Continental, British, Hessian, Spanish, French and Indian Armies"
    - Danova's "Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 + 1.4"
    - The Great Spirit - Native American Addition Mod 1.2 or Sons of the Dannebrog v0.5 (these mods can not be used together at present)
    - Kungfuserge's "Pirated Mod Reloaded/Custer"
    - Jarnomiedema's "United Provinces Full Mod 1.1"
    - KTKG Units Mod 1.0 (Sir Digby Caesar + Ahiga)
    - Gazza's Units 2.7
    - Rusty's "Hornblower Ship Mod 1.4"
    - POM's "German States"
    - POM's "British Army 1.7"
    - Pollux's "Prussian Elite Units 1.2"
    - General Cornwallis "Austrian Army"
    - General Cornwallis "Prussian Rise of the Black Eagle"
    - General Cornwallis "French Warcry of the Republic"
    - General Cornwallis "Colonial Troops"
    - General Cornwallis "British Scarlet Dawn"
    - Preussen Gloria's "Svenska Sweden 1.5"
    - Preussen Gloria's "Das Österreichische Heer 1.2"
    - Origin's "Units Mod 1.0"
    - Scotland Mod 1.0
    - Göteborgares Enheter 1.1
    - 33orion77's "Ancien Regime 1.1"
    - Wolfgang von Zweibrücken's "Marines Mod 1.1b"
    - Officer Puppy's "Kings Staff"
    - M653 unit texture mod v4.1/5.2
    - EmperorBatman999's "My Units Mod 1.2"
    - Ottoman realism mod 1.2
    - Archealos "Aeiou Unit Mod"
    - Ultimate artillery mod
    - Drum regiment mod
    - Bethencourt's "The Rebellion's Shipyard"
    - Lords Map Pack (up to 21/9)
    - HusserITW's "Greek Mod 2.2"
    - Rhevant's "Espana Unit Pack 3.0"
    - Rhevant's "Armada Ship Pack"
    - Rhevant's "Espana Historical Names"
    - OMS's "Napoleonic mod 1.7"
    - Romulus "French Unit Mod" (fixed)

The German UPC 2.0 file contains the descriptions and unit names of these mods:

- AUM 3.0
    - Ornamentum 1.1 + 1.2 + 1.3 + 1.4 unit names and short descriptions
    - Darthmod 5.4 Garrison units
    - EUROPEAN WARS 2 v0.61
    - POM's German States
    - POM's British Unit Pack 1.7
    - General Cornwallis "Rise of the Black Eagle" Unit Pack
    - Aeiou Unit Pack (Archealos)
    - Origin's Unit Pack 1.0

MAJOR MOD COMPATIBILITY:
    > up to date:
    - Darthmod 5.4 Garrison units
    - A Proper Empire:Terra Incognita 1.0.9
    - Imperial Splendour 2.1.3
    - TAR 2.0 - The American Revolution (ToonTW + Hip63) - upcoming
    - European Wars 2 v0.61 (KLA + Salvo)

> This major mod will be updated to a newer version soon:
    - The rights of man 1.50 > 1.68

You can play all included "Unit Pack Mods" together. But there is a limit how many units are shown in the recruitment queue. Please read this: *** UNIT LIMIT IN THE UI RECRUITMENT QUEUE ***

Here is the link to the Unit Pack Compatibility Project (UPC) started by applelover and Swiss Halberdier.

It is important that you use only one language file at the same time. You have to remove or disable all language packs which are released with other mods in this folder:

C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data

You can find the other language files by searching for these examples below. They are mostly called like this:
    patch_***text.pack
    patch_***loc.pack
    movie_***text.pack
    movie_***loc.pack
    ***localisation***.pack

Now that I have been kindly told by Grandpa how to +rep, I would like to extend one to Swiss Halbedier for wonderful work and support on the AUM mod.
    Thank you

Now that I have been kindly told by Grandpa how to +rep, I would like to extend one to Swiss Halbedier for wonderful work and support on the AUM mod.
    Thank you
    Hello Lord Cunami, thanks a lot and it's a pleasure to do AUM for APE:TI.

Thank you
    Then good sire, I shall give you a +rep for learning how to +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Hello Lord Cunami, thanks a lot and it's a pleasure to do AUM for APE:TI.
    Altho I havent tessted AUM with APE:TI yett(im waiting for the gold relese ) I am fairly sertain that it is a good job as I have only ben hering good things about AUM and The units looks realy good In all pictures I have seen of them. So herya go +rep for you 2
    Last edited by Erik3E; March 04, 2010 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik3E View Post
    Then good sire, I shall give you a +rep for learning how to +rep
    Altho I havent tessted AUM with APE:TI yett(im waiting for the gold relese ) I am fairly sertain that it is a good job as I have only ben hering good things about AUM and The units looks realy good In all pictures I have seen of them. So herya go +rep for you 2
    Thanks Erik3e!

I received a lot of personal messages with questions about my progress or update of AUM-ETW. The progress is going very well, but I'm quite busy in real life and with all my several projects > AUM, UPC, AUM-NAP, UPC-NAP.

Therefore please be patient and AUM 3.1 will follow in two or three weeks if all goes well.

AUM 3.1 beta preview changelog:

- fixed the used projectile of the ORNAMENTUM unit "Desseffy Hussars"

- included a new texture and icon for the "Guerilla Mercenaries" by RHEVANT

- included a new texture for the "Euro-Indian Light Infantry" by SIR DIGBY CAESAR

- changed the recruitment region of these 2 units:
    "24pdrs Heavy Horse Artillery Guards" to "Europe"
    ORNAMENTUM's „Continental Marines“ to „global“ like the other Marines

- all five Swiss units are now recruitable for the Papal States (Guards, Line Infantry, Grenadiers, Pikemen, Jaegers)

- optimised the "Path seldom trod" ability of several custom units

All five ORNAMENTUM unit packs are included (63 units)
    - included the new unit pack "ORNAMENTUM - Northern War - Poltava" into AUM (25 units)

new AUM units finished:
    > „Royal Prussian Cuirassier Guards – Königlich Preussische Kürassier Garde“ new texture by KLA + icon by POLLUX
    replaces Royal Cuirassier Guards for Prussia

> „Royal Polish Cuirassier Guards – Königlich Polnische Kürassier Garde“ new texture by KLA and PRISONNEO
    replaces Royal Cuirassier Guards for Poland

> "British Fusiliers – Britische Füsiliere" new texture + icon by POM
    replaces Fusiliers for Britain

> "Royal British Grenadier Guards – Königlich Britische Grenadier Garde" new texture + icon by POM
    replaces Grenadier Guards for Britain

> „Scottish Line Infantry – Schottische LinienInfanterie“ new texture + icon by POM

> „Irish Voluntary Infantry Regiment“ new texture by SIR DIGBY CAESAR + icon by SWISS HALBERDIER REIKSMARSHALL

> "Spanish Waloon Line Infantry – Spanisch Wallonische Linieninfanterie" new texture by KLA + icon by SIR DIGBY CAESAR

> „Spanish Granaderos de Marina – Spanische Marinegrenadiere“ new texture, icon and info card by RHEVANT

> „Spanish Bandoleros – Spanische Bandoleros“ new texture, icon and info card by RHEVANT

> „Spanish Corso Terrestre de Navarra – Spanische Corso Terrestre de Navarra“ new texture, icon and info card by RHEVANT

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier