Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Regalia of Nations Downloads and Installation Instructions (Last updated 7/11/09 - Poland retexture update)

Ordinarius

Default Re: Regalia of Nations Downloads and Installation Instructions (Last updated 5/15/09 - Regalia Flags updated to 2.02 - Fixes Flags with transparencies)

Quote Originally Posted by stageNinja View Post
    No problem, post it where ever you want, its yalls mod. Just let me know if it ever needs updating.
    Thank you very much for your help!!

Default Re: Regalia of Nations Downloads and Installation Instructions (Last updated 7/11/09 - Poland retexture update)

so I tired to download the full uniforms.pack from may 19th, and im still confused about the whole editing the pmpire.script thing.

the download did NOT have a new startpos file...where can I get just that file to install without downloading something
    else?

Next, so it says put Mod "insert filename.pack" ok....does that get put at the top of the empire.script file? do we keep the parenthesis? Does it get inserted somewhere else? Anywhere? Any help would be great, im obviously doing something wrong, and if that makes me stupid fine, just explain it so a stupid person can understand. :0)

stageNinja's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Regalia of Nations Downloads and Installation Instructions (Last updated 7/11/09 - Poland retexture update)

I've uploaded a newer version of the mod pack

http://www.filefront.com/14053077/Re...onsJuly11.rar/

The mod is now in RAR format and needs to be extracted using winRAR http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar39b4.exe

This version contains:
    -Regalia Smoke and Blood Mod Full v. 4.0
    -Regalia Flags v. 2.02
    -Regalia SFX v. 1.2
    -Regalia Uniforms v. 1.1
    --Ottoman Full Retexture
    --Prussia Full Retexture
    --French Linemen
    --United Provinces Linemen
    --British Redcoats
    --Russia Linemen (Peter the Great Era)
    --United States Linemen
    --Spain Linemen
    --Poland Retexture
    --Austria

Enjoy
    The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.

My mods:
    loadScreens++
    Minor Nations unlocked for TROM
    Remove Warpath Menus

Quote Originally Posted by scharfschutze View Post
    so I tired to download the full uniforms.pack from may 19th, and im still confused about the whole editing the pmpire.script thing.

the download did NOT have a new startpos file...where can I get just that file to install without downloading something
    else?

Next, so it says put Mod "insert filename.pack" ok....does that get put at the top of the empire.script file? do we keep the parenthesis? Does it get inserted somewhere else? Anywhere? Any help would be great, im obviously doing something wrong, and if that makes me stupid fine, just explain it so a stupid person can understand. :0)
    If you use this lovely tool you life would be so much easier:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ht=mod+manager

If you want the Imperial Splendor/Regalia Compatible startpos.esf download this:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/22911532...patibility.rar

If you are looking for the startpos.esf that unlocks minor nations, check this thread:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=238469

My mods:
    loadScreens++
    Remove Warpath Menus

why isn't flags avaliable as a separate dl =(

Thx for the mod anyway!!!!

Sir Winston Churchill's Avatar Vicarius Provinciae

The all-in-one pack didn't work! I downloaded it (through firefox) and got a single .pack file. I put the file in my data folder, added the script data, but nothing! What am I missing here? Please PM me with help.

Links to any anti-developer or anti-publisher campaigns are not tolerated on these forums. Any such links will be removed and (most probably) the poster of the link banned.... Please be advised that any information uploaded or transmitted by visitors to Sega becomes the property of Sega. Sega reserves the right to... modify... or delete any of this information at any time and for any reason without notice.
    — CA trying to prevent dissent on their forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalminar View Post
    My statements are correct by virtue of me saying them. Additional proof is not required.

CAG_007's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Isaristh View Post
    The all-in-one pack didn't work! I downloaded it (through firefox) and got a single .pack file. I put the file in my data folder, added the script data, but nothing! What am I missing here? Please PM me with help.
    I've got the same problem. How do I get this massive file pack to work?

You have to use the mod manager. It is not a patch.pack.

My mods:
    loadScreens++
    Remove Warpath Menus

CAG_007's Avatar Libertus

But I still don't get where the startpos.esf file is. All I have is the big PACK file.

(Sorry to be so ignorant about these things, but I trust this is the place to get educated )

Quote Originally Posted by Dengero View Post
    why isn't flags avaliable as a separate dl =(

Thx for the mod anyway!!!!
    yeah where is the download?

Quote Originally Posted by El-Vi-Riachi View Post
    yeah where is the download?

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ighlight=flags

This is an older version, they seem to have taken the link down for the newer version.

My mods:
    loadScreens++
    Remove Warpath Menus

SonOfOdin's Avatar More tea?

I love this mod, but is there a way I can have the all in one download without the smoke, just blood...because it is seriously slowing down my framerate
    /The Eagle Standard/Under the patronage of Omnipotent-Q/Werder Bremen fan/

Ordinarius

You can try to delete the bsm mod part of the mods. Delete something like mod_bsm*.pack in your data folder.

I don't have any mod_bsm.pack file
    I have a "RegaliaOfNations_May19.pack"

Default Re: Regalia of Nations Downloads and Installation Instructions (Last updated 5/15/09 - Regalia Flags updated to 2.02 - Fixes Flags with transparencies)

Good evening !!!

i downloaded regalia 11 july and i don't know how to install it. I know nothing about empire total war mods !!

Sorry for my english !! I need some help !!

Quote Originally Posted by remus lassinus View Post
    Good evening !!!

i downloaded regalia 11 july and i don't know how to install it. I know nothing about empire total war mods !!

Sorry for my english !! I need some help !!
    Relax man, just go to your steam folder, "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data", in my case, but you probably have it installed in "C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\data", depending on where you installed it
    Copy and paste the file in the data folder and then do this :

Start, Run, write %appdata%, go to Creative assembly, Scripts, user.empire_script.txt. If you don't have the user.empire_script.txt, create a text document and use that as a name(user.empire_script.txt), then write : mod "(name of file you put in data folder)";
    For example if the name of the file is "darthmod", write : mod "darthmod.pack";

Hope that helps

P.S, if you don't want to go through that Appdata thing, just download modmanager and place the modmanager and the common.dll file that was with it in the Data folder of ETW
    It's much easier and less time consuming

Phew, I got tired of writing

Thank you for your help !!! it's ok now !!

excuse me for the disturbance !!

OK guys...I can't get this one working either and I'm, not sure why. I've got the Regalia of Nations July11 pack copied into my data folder. I've got modmanager1.5 opened and the regaliapack checked. I even opened the script file to ensure the regalia text had been added. When I launch the game the mod does not appear to be active. No flags, music, smoke, uniforms, etc. etc. Why isn't it working? I have no other mods loaded or installed. I have purchased the special units from Creative Assembly, but that is the only non-vanilla thing I have running...Please help!

nvm
    Last edited by Lingonberry; August 03, 2009 at 11:26 PM.

is there one with just the flags?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast