Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Regalia of Nations Downloads and Installation Instructions (Last updated 7/11/09 - Poland retexture update)

TheAussieDigger's Avatar Ducenarius

Icon1 Re: Regalia of Nations Downloads and Installation Instructions (Last updated 5/15/09 - Regalia Flags updated to 2.02 - Fixes Flags with transparencies)

does this have compatibility with most of the mods in released mods?
    ive got 4 or 5 of them and im interested in this

Default Re: Regalia of Nations Downloads and Installation Instructions (Last updated 5/15/09 - Regalia Flags updated to 2.02 - Fixes Flags with transparencies)

where is Remo's Full Austria retexture?

Remo's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Regalia of Nations Downloads and Installation Instructions (Last updated 5/15/09 - Regalia Flags updated to 2.02 - Fixes Flags with transparencies)

Quote Originally Posted by :jason: View Post
    where is Remo's Full Austria retexture?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=239486

my compliments on the mod guys, one question tho, in the newest version of blood and smoke, do you have the cannonball tracers on or off? it seems i still have them , but the mod itself appears to work fine. tnx

stageNinja's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by litote View Post
    can you install uniforms by just putting them in the data folder? or do you need the startpos file, and some line added in the user empire script? ( in which case, which one?)
    Use the Mod manager here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=240335

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgy_dan View Post
    my compliments on the mod guys, one question tho, in the newest version of blood and smoke, do you have the cannonball tracers on or off? it seems i still have them , but the mod itself appears to work fine. tnx
    The tracers are still there, at least mine are anyway. If you want to remove tracers try this mod: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=239446
    Last edited by stageNinja; June 24, 2009 at 01:03 PM.
    The best techniques are passed on by the survivors.

My mods:
    loadScreens++
    Minor Nations unlocked for TROM
    Remove Warpath Menus

Here is something I did for myself, figured I would share it with y'all.

http://files.filefront.com/RegaliaOf.../fileinfo.html

Basically it is all the Regalia Files except for the Beta SFX

So it includes:
    Regalia Flags 2.2
    Regalia SFX 1.2
    Regalia Smoke and Blood 3.1
    And all of the Uniforms including Austria

I didn't like having 10 or so mods files for essentially one mod so I merged them all into 1. I am also sure the rest of you hate having to mess with Rapid Share as much as I do so its on File Front. The link seems to work, I tested it on 2 computers (well virtual machines but same thing), let me know if it doesn't.

To the developers: If you don't want me host the mod let me know and I'll take it down for you all.

My mods:
    loadScreens++
    Remove Warpath Menus

Just so you guys know, the link for Regalia Nations Uniform Full set that goes to filefront just leads to the homepage of filefront and i cant even find the file on the website.

WarnerVH's Avatar Miles

I seem not to be able to download...

...any files from filefront.

When I click the download link for any filefront download I get taken not to the link that is directed to; but instead simply go directly to www.filefront.com

Is there something that has recently prevented the filefront link from working, specificaly I am talking about the full uniform pack download and also the Russian Full Reskin/texture download from filefront.

Thanks all

is the startpos file based on 1.3 patch?
    Last edited by TheAussieDigger; June 27, 2009 at 02:18 AM.

Uniform Download link is broken for me.

The combined pack..
    Di te incolumem custodiant•
    Ti. Ovidius Aquila

YD23's Avatar Cторожевая Cобака.

You guys must update the FileFront links.
    You can't download more than 3 things from RapidShare without it saying you must upgrade...

stageNinja thank you for uploading those to FileFront!

WarnerVH's Avatar Miles

Please inform us when the issue is fixed. I'd love to be able to download the entire package.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAussieDigger View Post
    is the startpos file based on 1.3 patch?
    is it?

33orion77's Avatar Tiro

no it' not, unfortunately , The Startpos has not been updated... I hope It'll be updated soon...
    Check out:
    ''Ancien Régime'' a ETW Re-texture Project ( France, Poland-lithuania, etc...)
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=245857
    Regalia of Nations ( Flag, sounds, uniforms, effects mod):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1189

Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgy_dan View Post
    The 4.0 includes tracers for cannonball only, but not the crap like in vanilla. I added a tracer removing mod within the mod package, so you just need to put both mod files (BSM and tracer removing mod) into your data folder to get rid of the vanilla tracers.

Quote Originally Posted by stageNinja View Post

So it includes:
    Regalia Flags 2.2
    Regalia SFX 1.2

I didn't like having 10 or so mods files for essentially one mod so I merged them all into 1. I am also sure the rest of you hate having to mess with Rapid Share as much as I do so its on File Front. The link seems to work, I tested it on 2 computers (well virtual machines but same thing), let me know if it doesn't.

To the developers: If you don't want me host the mod let me know and I'll take it down for you all.
    Thank you for uploading these files!!

If i may, i would like to update the frontpage using this link.

PurPul's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Regalia of Nations Downloads and Installation Instructions (Last updated 7/06/09 - BSM 4.0 added)

I will download it after it is CONFIRMED that RON is campatible with 1.3.

Paul_Kingtiger's Avatar Foederatus

Default Re: Regalia of Nations Downloads and Installation Instructions (Last updated 7/07/09 - Poland retexture)

Thanks for the combined pack stageNinja, you're a legend
    www.st-george-squadron.co.uk
    a Pirates of the Burning Sea Guild

Default Re: Regalia of Nations Downloads and Installation Instructions (Last updated 7/07/09 - Poland retexture)

any chance the broken links can be fixed? I've been meaning to download this to use in conjunction with IS but it'll take forever since rapidshare limits downloads per hour. Can the combined pack stageninja uploaded safely be used for IS? Since.. IS has its own submod for the FX and smoke and blood.

PurPul's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by stageNinja View Post

So it includes:
    Regalia Flags 2.2
    Regalia SFX 1.2

Thanks I'll see if this works.

Quote Originally Posted by Mech_Donald View Post
    Thank you for uploading these files!!

If i may, i would like to update the frontpage using this link.
    No problem, post it where ever you want, its yalls mod. Just let me know if it ever needs updating.

My mods:
    loadScreens++
    Remove Warpath Menus

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast