Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regalia of Nations Support Thread

Default Re: Regalia of Nations Support Thread

There are essentially four components. The first is Regalia Flags proper. In that package will be a .pack and .esf file. The .pack Goes in your data folder while the .esf goes in your data / Campaigns / main folder. If Darthmod does not use a .esf (and I don't think it did last I checked), then this should be fully compatible.

The second component is the sound mod, which simply goes in the data folder.

The third component is the smoke and blood mod, which actually has several variants. Nonetheless, when you download the full .rar for the smoke and blood mod, there will be four .pack files in the .rar. I would pick one of the MM ones (either complete or the Puckle change), and that gets put in your data folder.

The fourth component is the uniform set. There is one file which has all the uniforms compiled, and is therefore the easiest. However, if you are already using uniforms, you may want to pick and choose individual sets, and Regalia has links to individual uniform downloads. I personally suggest at least the Ottoman and Russian full re-textures, but they're all very good. These are also .pack files which go in your data folder. Unlike the previous three, most of the uniforms are in patch format.

After you've done that, use the Mod Manager (I assume you're using it) to activate all of them. Only the uniforms won't require it, as they are automatically read when you load the game. I hope this has been helpful.

Main Regalia Downloads (there is also a link to the Mod Manager there if you don't have it)

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=259304

Post Script- I don't know about Imperium Globale. But in general, Regalia will work with most mods. The only ones it won't work with perfectly are those that have their own .esf, and those that modify the Factions database. Mind you, it still works, you might just end up with some funny business. In my own game, my Spaniards are wearing yellow coats but have the correct white pants. I'll admit it looks snazzy, so I haven't bothered trying to fix it.
    Last edited by Roslolian; May 28, 2009 at 01:01 PM.

I was just wondering if its possible to make some nations non playable? Because this mod makes all minor factions playable, thanks

Forgive me for asking what I think is the obvious question but...can you not just not play as the nations you don't want? Turning on playability for minor factions doesn't disable playability of others. Or are you suggesting that the AI parameters might be changed thusly and could affect turn speed? I haven't noticed that, if so. Nonetheless, you'd have to ask Aykis about the second. I'm curious as to what your reasoning is though.

Kip's Avatar Idea missing.

I'm pretty sure that simply enabling Minors won't slow down turnspeeds, its only if you turn a Minor into a Major (as then the faction gets access to the Major AI, which is different and more complex than the Minor AI - therefore longer turns). However, Regalia does not do this.

Also, no Emergents have been enabled by Regalia, so maybe that's what he meant. Emergents would throw off gameplay balance as it would strip territories from factions, and in all likelihood create a new hostile neighbor for said faction, weakening them quite a bit. Emergents can arise, of course, but they are not in-game as default.

no no, its just a mod conflict which is kind of messing up the game, and I think by turning off the minor nations it will help stop that, so could someone please tell me how to disable the playbility of minor factions

What other mods are you running? Have you tried changing load order on the mods? And what is the mod conflict in question?

I'm using imperium globale and darthmod including these new textures from regalia, and I think it some how screwed up the thing, so (for the third time) can someone please tell me how to disable the minor factions being playable? Thank You

Use the PFM, open up Regalia flags, go into the Factions tab and alter the entry that reads playable, I believe. There may be other things to do as well, but I think that's the key thing. What was the thing that screwed up?

on some of My units when the view is far away they will turn to a 2d square with a somewhat random color, its like the texture/model for the far away view is missing.
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you F___ with me, I'll kill you all.
    - Marine General James Mattis, to Iraqi tribal leaders

Nostalgia aint as good as it used to be

Hey, is Regalia compatible with A Proper Empire: Terra Incognita?

Quote Originally Posted by Roslolian View Post
    Use the PFM, open up Regalia flags, go into the Factions tab and alter the entry that reads playable, I believe. There may be other things to do as well, but I think that's the key thing. What was the thing that screwed up?
    I'm sorry, but can you be a bit more specifc on what I have to do, I become a bit of a noob when it comes to these things

hi thank you for your great mod ,

Im using blood mod 1.3 and empire vannila and wen i open mod manager i see 6 conflict is this normal ?

my game is not in english

im using the dlc units

Patriotism... is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime.

Semisalis

I've downloaded the full pack, but i only want the skins, if i just delete everything but "unitmodels" in the pack will it be k?

Ive downloaded the all in one download. I have the pack file manager.

1st- I open the Regalia of nations pack
    2nd- files like db, music, sfx, rigid models, etc appear below.
    3rd- What do I do now? I can seem to put any of this to work. Do I extract them to the data folder of empire? plz help people

JFC's Avatar Lieutenant

John,

Not actually having RON, but I would hazard a guess...

Yes mate, I would extract them to the data folder. Open up modmanager and activate the mods by clicking the tick box, then start the game through modmanager. (you only need to do this once, as modmanager saves the user script file. After that, just use the normal icon to start the game.)

I'm using the flag pack and the Ottoman flag has a jagged black frame around it (consistent with a rectangular flag showing through).

Nice job though!

[GG]LvD

Pigletdude's Avatar Libertus

I am using WinRar and I cannot open the file as it says its format is unknown or damaged, it is downloaded as a PACK FILE which is very odd, when it should by default be a WinRar Zip archive?

I have learned a great deal from you and understand why you would propose and support a constitutional amendment banning same sex marriage.
    Newegg Promo Code

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12