Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: v1.70 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (Updated 19 July 2012)

Default Re: v1.60 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (1.4 Compatible, 29 September Update)

Does this new version still include animation mods like "rangers using axes in melee"?

Johan217's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: v1.60 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (1.4 Compatible, 29 September Update)

Quote Originally Posted by phantom7D View Post
    Hi, I noticed using the Music and Media .packs causes the loading screens to have the vanilla music and new music to play simultaneously. Is this something that I can fix, but don't know because I'm new, or is this a 1.4 patch compatibility issue.
    The Music and Media packs haven't been tested with 1.4. The loading screens should work, but the music may cause such problems. We'll update them later.

Quote Originally Posted by Dain View Post
    Does this new version still include animation mods like "rangers using axes in melee"?
    Yes, axes and swords should be used correctly in charges and melee. I only removed Tiyafeh's officer and cavalry animations. I'll add them back later once I sort out a few problems.
    Rock 'n' roll is the only religion that will never let you down

Johan217's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: v1.61 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (Updated 2 Oct 2009)

Thread closed. Post further suggestions in the v1.60 Feedback and suggestions thread
    Rock 'n' roll is the only religion that will never let you down