Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: v1.70 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (Updated 19 July 2012)

Default Re: v1.44.0 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (1.3 Compatible, 29 June Update)

Repost from my submod thread so it doesn't get overlooked: I discovered a problem with recruitment limits. In the newst TROM version, the TROM units file has the same name as the vanilla file. Now, for whatever reason, my changes to the recruitment limits no longer work. For example I reduced the limit for the euro_line_infantry_france from 16 to 7, because I have 9 line infantry variants in my mod. With the newest TROM, this changes no longer work. All you need to do is to rename the unit file to trom_unit or something, like it was before.

Default Re: v1.44.0 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (1.3 Compatible, 29 June Update)

Quote Originally Posted by Yarkis View Post
    Repost from my submod thread so it doesn't get overlooked: I discovered a problem with recruitment limits. In the newst TROM version, the TROM units file has the same name as the vanilla file. Now, for whatever reason, my changes to the recruitment limits no longer work. For example I reduced the limit for the euro_line_infantry_france from 16 to 7, because I have 9 line infantry variants in my mod. With the newest TROM, this changes no longer work. All you need to do is to rename the unit file to trom_unit or something, like it was before.
    Hmmm... this was done when I was testing something, but I forgot to change it back. Johann, feel free to change this back to trom_ if you do an update before me.

Sage

Johan217's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by sage2 View Post
    Hmmm... this was done when I was testing something, but I forgot to change it back. Johann, feel free to change this back to trom_ if you do an update before me.

Sage
    Will have a look at it tomorrow.
    Rock 'n' roll is the only religion that will never let you down

Default Re: v1.45.0 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (1.3 Compatible, 1 July Update)

btw, guys, any plans to implement naval changes?

Default Re: v1.45.0 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (1.3 Compatible, 1 July Update)

Yes, this:

More accurate skins of French, British, Spanish and Russian naval officers and crew. All with kind permission of Officerpuppy
    Maybe not exactly what you had in mind, but unit stats and battle mechanics aren't really my department

Lucius Verenus's Avatar Tiro

ROM appears to be just waht I am loking for -pending the future possibility of a Europa Barbaroum-type overhaul.

But trying to download from Filefront just gets a 'page not available' time after time.

On your own forum the download available is 1.29

Having just upgraded to the 1.3 'patch' after completing a GB campaign in 1.2 - I don't want to start another vanilla game and would really like to
    download and install ROM

Any help appreciated

Lucius Verenus

Edit: I downloaded part 2 fine - it's just part 1 wont go to the download page
    Last edited by Lucius Verenus; July 08, 2009 at 06:40 PM.

is it just me or is the download for part 1 not functioning

that is to say, the link takes you to the right spot, but i cant seem to download the file from filefront

Lucius Verenus's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Siegecow View Post

that is to say, the link takes you to the right spot, but i cant seem to download the file from filefront
    Not just me then

I'll put a new link as soon as I can. Or if someone else can upload it, please do so.
    I don't have the file on my computer at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Siegecow View Post

[edit: provided link does not work]

UPD Strange, all worked...
    Last edited by BravoMC; July 09, 2009 at 02:58 AM.

Icon2 Re: v1.45.0 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (1.3 Compatible, 1 July Update)

Moderators, sorry, please delete post
    Last edited by BravoMC; July 09, 2009 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Error - double post

one small question, the Louisiana flag, which is very nice looking, where did u find it? I simply must have it!

Quote Originally Posted by BravoMC View Post
    [edit: provided link does not work]

UPD Strange, all worked...
    Sorry about that. I thought you were asking me to delete your post +rep to make up for it
    Quote Originally Posted by Davve08 View Post
    one small question, the Louisiana flag, which is very nice looking, where did u find it? I simply must have it!
    It's part of Spanky's flag mod, which is included in TROM (so no need to download it separately if you are using TROM).

Serenissima's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: v1.50 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (1.3 Compatible, 14 July Update)

* New models/skins for British, French, Spanish, Russian and American marines and naval officers (courtesy of Officerpuppy)
    Ooh. Does this mean that British naval officers no longer wear the completely ahistorical red? I was planning to suggest that change, but I very much hope that someone got there before me and did it!

Edit: I am happy to see that British naval officers now wear the correct blue, having finished downloading and installing. Bravo!
    Last edited by Serenissima; July 13, 2009 at 07:25 PM.
    Most Serene.

Right ok, but how to open the file and get the flag picture? Open the files with what program basicly? I can't get the picture =/

Default Re: v1.50 DOWNLOAD LINKS AND CHANGELIST (1.3 Compatible, 14 July Update)

I was looking forward for this new version! good I will test this right away, again thanks for your work!
    “Be aware that if you play this mod, you’ll be addict. Try it at your own risk!”

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

What does the Bulkeley's regiment look like post revolution?

Quote Originally Posted by Davve08 View Post
    Right ok, but how to open the file and get the flag picture? Open the files with what program basicly? I can't get the picture =/
    You need PackFileManager: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=2409

Use it to open trom_flags.pack, and extract ui\flags\louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorBatman999 View Post
    What does the Bulkeley's regiment look like post revolution?
    Ah, forgot to mention that... Bulkeley's Regiment and the Royal écossais disappear when France turns republic. I have to check, but I believe I let them be replaced by either a "vieux" regiment or guards. In reality, these regiments were disbanded in 1791 or thereabouts, so it seemed appropriate to remove them. I'll think about adding an additional guard unit for the republic...

Exciting! Now I'm going to do dirty, dirty things to the startpos =D