Thread: NO sound in mod replays...

WarnerVH's Avatar Miles

Default NO sound in mod replays...

I seem to have found a bug of 1.4 . If I play a custom battle and then save the game for replay it appears that if I am playing with any mod enabled I will not get any battle field sounds except music.

I seem not to experience this bug if I play only ETW unmodded in it's vanilla form. Just want to mention this and I am wondering if anybody else is getting this anomaly?

Default Re: NO sound in mod replays...

Yes, strange, I can confirm this. You can still hear the tick tick noise when you touch buttons or change settings but all battlefield sounds are gone! Music only, no voices, no guns, no wind, nothing.

Moopere

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Good grief... 1.4 - Don't you just love it?

Civis

got a similar problem - well, sound, anyway. I have two soundtracks playing at once! vanilla plus TROM. I had this before and solved the problem by deleting the vanilla sound files but this time they still play while even after being deleted.

Tired of TWC Arrogance

Quote Originally Posted by gromda View Post
    got a similar problem - well, sound, anyway. I have two soundtracks playing at once! vanilla plus TROM. I had this before and solved the problem by deleting the vanilla sound files but this time they still play while even after being deleted.
    If have the optional TROM music pack, that's what's causing it since 1.4. For me it was only an issue during the loading screens but the TROM packs have yet to be lined up with 1.4. I'm sure they will be later.