View Poll Results: Would you like enemy AI reinforcements (when AI is more powerful) to:

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • join main AI army?

32 44.44%
  • attack player?

28 38.89%
  • do something else? (please post feedback)

2 2.78%
  • plant potatoes and watch Middle-earth pawn Central Europe on the market?

10 13.89%
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 213637383940414243444546

Thread: ReallyBadAI Battle System +Hardcore +Settlements v5.7 >Oct 17< ### New Imladris AI ### incl. Battle AI and Content Switcher

Default Re: ReallyBadAI Battle System +Hardcore +Settlements v5.7 >Oct 17< ### New Imladris AI ### incl. Battle AI and Content Switcher

1000 X Thanks

Moving to Windows 7 + Daylight Saving Setting fix + retail box version

Default Re: ReallyBadAI Battle System +Hardcore +Settlements v5.7 >Oct 17< ### New Imladris AI ### incl. Battle AI and Content Switcher

Quote Originally Posted by Germanicu5 View Post

@Veltegez
    To use the BAI switcher you'd need to install RBAI in an empty folder using "custom folders fix", then find BattleAISwitcher_TATW folder and copy all files to Third_Age\data, then add the following code to third_age.bat (at the end):
    cd mods\Third_Age\wscript G5BAISwitcher.vbs
    OK done this but I am not sure if this is working properly.

If I remember correct when I had BAI switcher active in a mod when I was alt-tabing I could see the black window of the switcher, which is not the case now.

Secondly you said I should copy everything from g5\files\BattleAISwitcher_TATW into mods\Third_Age_3\data\ .

But shouldn't the G5BAISwitcher.vbs be inside mods\Third_Age_3\ instead of mods\Third_Age_3\data\ ???

Btw, thanx a lot Germanicu5 for this excellent mod and your time.

PS: and if this works can i apply the same at another TATW submod? turtle mod for example?
    Last edited by Veltegez; October 16, 2014 at 07:24 AM.

Ducenarius

is it compartible with dac?

Yes. I assume dac already has it, most do.

Ducenarius

Well im not sure dac has it.i went to the data folder of dac and i saw neither the switcher nor the AI folder.also the campaing scipt doesnt mention RBAI

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew1994 View Post
    Well im not sure dac has it.i went to the data folder of dac and i saw neither the switcher nor the AI folder.also the campaing scipt doesnt mention RBAI

I believe the DAC script is changed to include changes for the DAC map, like with Rivendell AI...so it appears to not be the RBAI but it is...in fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew1994 View Post
    If it isn't anywhere in the script than it isn't in there. Parts of it, like the pathfinding files for certain custom settlements, may be included. They are not the BAI though, the BAI is handled entirely by script for the campaign and custom battles. The custom battle script is located elsewhere, in data\scripts\show_me, check if you have a g5script file.

Or ask in their thread.
    Last edited by alreadyded; June 16, 2015 at 08:44 PM.

Withwnar's Avatar Script To The Waist

Hi Germanicu5, whenever you may return.

Do you foresee any problem in using this in the BAT...

Code:
    start wscript G5BAISwitcher.vbs
    ...rather than...

Code:
    wscript G5BAISwitcher.vbs
    Without the "start" the CMD window remains open until wscript terminates. Not a big thing.

Secondly, now that the Steam version uses medieval2.exe instead of kingdoms.exe I believe that the switcher script won't work: it will terminate as soon as it sees that kingdoms.exe is not running. I don't use Steam so can't confirm that.

Quote Originally Posted by Withwnar View Post
    Hi Germanicu5, whenever you may return.

Do you foresee any problem in using this in the BAT...

Code:
    start wscript G5BAISwitcher.vbs
    ...rather than...

Code:
    wscript G5BAISwitcher.vbs
    Without the "start" the CMD window remains open until wscript terminates. Not a big thing.

Secondly, now that the Steam version uses medieval2.exe instead of kingdoms.exe I believe that the switcher script won't work: it will terminate as soon as it sees that kingdoms.exe is not running. I don't use Steam so can't confirm that.
    I think Steam started using kingdoms.exe again, after the latest update. I also don't use Steam, so can't confirm.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.